• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fan Fiction Reviewers' Leaderboard

Chibi Pika

Stay positive

Bay

YEAHHHHHHH

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
Gonna sneeeeeeeak one more in before the month ends. How terrifying of me!

Fledglings +1
Running total: 163

I can't think of anything spooky about 163. My apologies.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"

JX Valentine

Ever-Discordant
Time! Excellent job, folks! Here's hoping we can keep it up during NaNoWriMo, but first:

The top scores for October 2017 are:

3rd place: Sike Saner (46 points)

2nd place: Cutlerine (57 points)

1st place: Ambyssin (163 points)

Additionally, this month's feature will be Mia Blaze's Bond Of Aura, worth an additional 10 bonus points should you review it.

Best of luck in November, everyone!

Last edited:

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del
Reviewed the prologue and first eight chapters for [post=18491966]Legendarian Chronicles[/post] +9

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del
Reviewed first three chapters of [post=18492294]Skybound[/post] +3

Running total = 12

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
So, yeah. I've been slacking on logging these. No excuses; just pure laziness on my part. I blame benadryl and Remicade. Never get sick, kids.

A Blond Ray of Sunshine +1, which is one chapter away from completion and a very cute read, so I'm recommending it.
System:Reboot +1
Communication +84 (42 chapters)
Bond of Aura +13
Arbitrary Execution +1
Total: +100
Monthly total: 101 (sorry, no dalmatians included)