• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fan-made Anime Videos: Anything you found interesting.

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
Name says it all. Any fan-made videos that you find well-made and whether they are parodies of Anime OPs, or a video which gender-swapped the character's theme song.

Post 'em.

No couple/shipping-ish AMVs please - that's more a Shipping forums thing. And nothing crappily made that you post to mock, or anything so vulgar that it breaks forum rules.

If this thread isn't made to be posted in this section, then mods, remove it or whatever and I'll hide and tremble in fear. XP

I'll start this off. I find this video weird but good and interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-rHse5Hgfs

Can anyone here possibly identify which character is meant to be singing what song from what anime/game in that video? I don't recognise some of those songs. ^^;;

Last edited:

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
HAI GUYZ HAV U GUYS HERD OF DIS SHOW CALLED YUGIO ABRDGD SERIZ AND IT WAZ VARY FUN-E BECUZ THEY MADE FUN OF STUFF LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Honestly though, what do you mean fan-made videos. Strictly parodies? Or Amvs?

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Well, this one's a parody, but... close enough. A friend showed it to me a while ago. There's a little crude discussion, but nothing that wouldn't pass on this forum. Most of the clips are from Descendents of Darkness. You may have seen it, I think it's pretty popular.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBRHetKH4MQ

And a serious AMV for Unihabited Planet Survive, an anime I liked that apparently no one's ever heard of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ckOjsV3wWk

Eh... most of my favorites are for shipping. Who would've guessed?

Last edited:

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
HAI GUYZ HAV U GUYS HERD OF DIS SHOW CALLED YUGIO ABRDGD SERIZ AND IT WAZ VARY FUN-E BECUZ THEY MADE FUN OF STUFF LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Honestly though, what do you mean fan-made videos. Strictly parodies? Or Amvs?

Parodies and AMVs. Anything well-made and isn't shipping.

RomanMack

Johto Champion
Actually, his last two videos weren't up to par. They were more of Naruto the Abridged Series quality.
Hell no.

His last video's are just as good as the others. You're probably just not finding them as funny anymore.

But compared to NARUTO ABRIDGED? Hell no!

daveshan

My little friend
Hell no.

His last video's are just as good as the others. You're probably just not finding them as funny anymore.

But compared to NARUTO ABRIDGED? Hell no!
The new Merick Council wasn't that good. Neither was "She Blinded me with Card Games."

Actually, I found every single episode to be pretty horrible.
That's because your parents abused you when you were young and killed puppies whenever you laughed. I see no other reason why you would not find any of them funny.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
That's because your parents abused you when you were young and killed puppies whenever you laughed. I see no other reason why you would not find any of them funny.

I hate dogs, so that wouldn't be much of a shock.

Maybe it is just not as funny as you believe, but clearly you can't see that.

RomanMack

Johto Champion
Nah, it's just not funny to you.

Tis' is the world of opinions, after all.

Anyways, "She Blinded me with Cardgames" was hilarious. Especially for the jab at 5D.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I find the Naruto Abridged series quite funny

..Its not as funny as the Yu-gi-oh Abridged series.

lunic

Banned
I find the Naruto Abridged series quite funny

..Its not as funny as the Yu-gi-oh Abridged series.

Neither is Yu Yu Hakusho the Abridged Series or DBZ the Abridged Movies, yet I still find a smile on my face when I watch them for some reason.

daveshan

My little friend
Neither is Yu Yu Hakusho the Abridged Series or DBZ the Abridged Movies, yet I still find a smile on my face when I watch them for some reason.
Actually, I'm starting to like the Yu Yu abridged more than Yu-gi-oh abridged.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Just like Global Warming is real and caused by man-made carbon dioxide gas.

I don't want to encounter conservative BS outside the debate forum. Persist, and I hope your fingers break.

Anyway, there are some awesome AMVs I posted a while back; should dig them up.

daveshan

My little friend

...Wow.

Hey, the original doesn't mean the best. Lani has done a lot better with what he's had to work with than LK has. I mean, really, making jokes about Yu-gi-oh is like beating up the retarded and blind kid, anyone can do it.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
I don't want to encounter conservative BS outside the debate forum. Persist, and I hope your fingers break.

It's not like I referenced that for the sake of starting some debate. I am referencing that to prove my point, which is that just because the majority of people believes in one side of a situation doesn't make them right.

And I wonder what kind of landmark in humor a parody of something that fails can be.