• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fan of Bellatrix Lestrange? Please read.

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
What if Bellatrix Lestrange survived the
Battle of Hogwarts? Here is the story of the
survival of Bellatrix Lestrange.

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING HERE EXCEPT ENEXOR BELEVANT!!!

CHAPTER ONE

THE IRASCIBLE MEMORIES OF THE LIEUTENANT OF HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED.

"Avada Kedavra!" Lord Voldemort's scream echoed throughout the entirety of the castles boundaries.
"Expelliarmus!" Harry Potter rejected towards my master. I was extremely worried. What if he doesn't pull through? It didn't work in that graveyard 3 years ago. The wands have the same core. What a freaking crazy coincidence.
"Kill 'em!" I screamed. "Kill 'em now!"
"It'll happen Bella, now let me take care of this!" My master was obviously wanted this pride for himself. I was fine with that.
"You'll never hurt anyone again!" Harry announced to the world, obviously thinking he was brave.
"Oh, look who's talking!" I retorted. "Itty, bitty, baby, Potter." Both my master and his foe were screaming at the top of their lungs now. "My lord, please! Let me assist you!"
"I require no assistance, Bella!"
"Please, trust me!" I pleaded. "When all others have failed!" I became more desperate. "Crabbe, Goyle, McNair, McNabb, Malfoy, Snape, Malfoy again,--"
"Bellatrix Lestrange, you stay OUT of this!"*
"Yes, my lor--" I sighed. But what was that? Lord Voldemort's wand was flying through the air. For some reason, the wand was still emitting the Killing Curse. Wait- who is that? That- that filthy mudblood! She put a locking curse on the wand. I gasped. The curse struck Lord Voldemort in the chest.*
"YOU FILTHY MUDBLOOD! WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE DEAD ON THE FLOOR--"
"Bella!" My husband called for me. "We need to go!"*
"NO! SHE DESERVES IT! SHE DESERVES IT!" I was rolling on the ground bawling at this point.
"BELLA!" Rodolphis screamed.
"I'M COMING FOR YOU NEXT, MUDBLOOD!" I screamed. I ran towards Lord Voldemort's dead body. "I'll see you at the house!" I screamed to Rodolphis. He nodded and apparated. I suppose I had nothing else to do. I, along with the corpse of Voldemort, apparated back to my secluded mansion in the *Mountains. I just saved Lord Voldemort. I was committed.

CHAPTER TWO

THE HUNT FOR HER MISTAKES

I lay on the floor, panting. Lord Voldemort's corpse lay, motionless, next to me. Rodolphis approached me with an empty glass.
"Aguamenti." The glass filled itself with water. Rodolphis handed the glass to me.
"Thank you." I said to my caring husband.
"I'm sorry, Bella. I know how important he was to you. He was just as important to me."
"I know." I started crying softly. I walked up to the fireplace and sat down in front of it.
"I remember when we used to receive the secret messages from him through this fire." Rodolphis came towards me with a blanket and sat down next to me and wrapped it around us.
"Did you already forget about the Resurrection Stone?" Rodolphis inquired.
"But we need all three of the Deathly Hallows for it to work," I explained, " and we only have one. The Elder Wand. And that can only be used by the person... who... murdered the last person who used it." I had just remembered something in the end of my sentence. Voldemort told me that if the Elder Wand kills its owner, the first to touch it claims it. I stood up quickly and ran to the wand which I had managed to retrieve after the battle. I felt the power surge through me. "Rodolphis!" I announced, "Get up! We're going to get the other Hallows!"
"Are you sure, Bell--"
"Oh, my God, Rodolphis, what do you think?"
"Should we get the Malfoy's?"
"Cowardly as they are, yes we should. You get Fenrir. I will persuade my nephew and his parents.
"You're getting 'Cissy too?"
"Sure, why not?" I asked. "Oh, and Rodolphis?"
"Yes?"
"Anyone else you can find, get. And be sure to search for 'em." We both apparated. I arrived in the foyer of Malfoy Manor.

CHAPTER THREE

WELCOME TO MALFOY MANOR

"Narcissa! Lucius! Draco! Auntie Bellatrix is here! Now get down here!" Narcissa immediately made her way down the stairs.
"And what do you want?"*
"Well, Narcissa, that is no way to greet your sister." Draco and Lucius gradually made their own way into the foyer.
"No! I won't!" Narcissa screamed as soon as she heard my plan. "And neither will these two. Lucius?"
"How did you get that wand, my dear sister-in-law?" Lucius inquired. I completely brushed off his comment.*
"I helped you before, 'Cissy." Now it's your turn." Within ten minutes, the four of us were in the middle of the Unbreakable Vow. "Do you, the Malfoy family, vow to follow my every command?"
"Yes." They answered in unison.
"And do you vow to protect me at all costs?"
"Yes." They answered in unison.
"Then the vow is made."*

CHAPTER FOUR

SNEAKING INTO HOGWARTS

"Hurry up!" I bellowed. The Malfoys, Fenrir Grayback and my husband followed after me.
"Where are we?" Draco moaned
"Shut up!" I hissed. "Fenrir, you're being awfully quiet tonight." I added.
"I'm bored, I have no clue where we are, *and I'm not quite sure exactly what we're doing here." Fenrir explained.
"Are you aware that Lord Voldemort has died?"
"Yes, Bella, as a matter of fact, I am."
"SO THEN WHAT IN THE NAME OF LORD VOLDEMORT DO YOU THINK WE'RE DOING STANDING IN FRONT OF HOGWARTS?"
"Oh, so that's where we are!" Draco inquired.
"Hush, Draco!" Narcissa scolded her son.
"We are retrieving the Resurrection Stone from the school." Lucius replied to Fenrir blankly.
"Then what?" Fenrir asked.
"Then we kill Harry Potter and his mudblood friend and get the Invisibility Cloak."
"There is a secret entrance in the bottom of the school there. See it?"
"Well Draco, good observation."
"Thank you, Auntie Bella. The tunnel leads into the schools storeroom."
"Very good."

CHAPTER FIVE

COMPLICATIONS

"How'd ya suppose we get across the Black Lake?" Fenrir asked, getting on my last nerve.
"SHUT UP!"
"Gee, Rodolphis, I didn't know you had it in you to face off against me."
"Fenrir..." Lucius began.
"Hush!" I hissed. Dead silence ringed upon my ears. I continued. "What's that?" The water rippled across the lake disturbing the glassy substance. "That dark figure; it's moving across the water." The mysterious black figure moved towards us. "Wands at the ready." I whispered. A voice called to us from the center of the lake.
"What are you doing here?" The raspy voice echoed around the boundaries of the school. The boat had reached the shore. The obviously, male adult, maybe in his late 40s approached us.*
"Who are you?" Narcissa asked upon the mysterious man.
"I," the man replied, "am Enexor Belevant, head of Slytherin House at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

CHAPTER SIX

I AM ENEXOR BELEVANT

"I am Bellatrix Lestrange--" I began.
"B- B- Bellatrix Lestange?" He cut me off. "THE Bellatrix Lestrange? Lord Voldemort's first and trusted lieutenant?-- Fenrir scoffed.
"Hyah!" Fenrir flew backwards into a tree. "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR HORRIBLE ATTITUDE! YOU DARE DISGRACE LORD VOLDEMORT WITH YOUR LACK OF TRY AND TRUST? I CAN SEE WHY HE WANTED ME TO KILL YOU!"
"What?" Fenrir interrupted.
"AND NOW," I continued. "I WILL FULFILL HIS WISH!
"No!" Fenrir screamed.
"AVADA KEDAVRA!" The bright jet of green light reflected off of everyone's eyes. The killing curse hit Fenrir square in the face.
"YOU FILTHY, UNTRUSTED, HALF-BLOOD, WEREWOLF, CARELESS, TRAITOR!" I kicked Fenrir's dead legs. "Well? Continue!" I said directed at Enexor.
"Right." He continued. "I wish to assist you in whatever you are doing."
"Good. Do you know where the current location of the Resurrection Stone?"
Enexor grunted.
"Tell me!"
"I- I don't know."
"LIAR!" I screeched.
"I- I'm not a liar."
"Spill it, or DIE!"
He grunted again.
"CRUCIO!" My scream bellowed throughout the grounds.
"Ack! OK! OK! I'LL TELL YOU! Just stop... please... just... stop..."
"I will if you tell me."
"OK. The Resurrection Stone is in my office..." He panted
"Good." I whispered. Then I smirked an evil smirk.

CHAPTER SEVEN

WE'RE IN.

We- well I, flew across the water. I landed softly and the rest made their way off the boat. We began to make my way through the tunnel. At the end of the tunnel, there was a small wooden door. I walked up to it and jerked my hardest. I pointed my wand at the door. I heard a click. "It's open." I announced. It was no more than 2 seconds then I walked through that door that I crashed into a bucket of pumpkin juice. Narcissa and Enexor ran over to me and helped me up. "Thank you." I brushed off my cloak.
"That's a terrible stain." Narcissa began. "Tergio." The stain instantly disappeared.
"Let's go." We had made our way to the door out of the storeroom. I opened it and continued.
"We have to go down 4 levels to get to my office." Enexor explained.
"What if we run into anyone?" Draco spoke up.
"Lucius and I will stay behind." Rodolphis volunteered. Lucius shot an evil look at Rodolphis. Then I looked at Lucius with the same look.
"Is something wrong, Lucius?"
"No." He muttered.
We cautiously made our way through the halls of the school.
"Hey!" A voice called out. I turned around. It was the Head Boy of Slytherin.
Rodolphis ran up to him.
"Stupefy!" Draco, however had beat him to it. Narcissa approached him.
"Obliviate. Let's go now. She decided.

CHAPTER EIGHT

DIE

We approached Elexor's office.
"Here." He began. "I will get you the Resurrection Stone." I smirked again.
"Thank you." I replied. Elexor held out his hand, stone in it. Our hands moved closer together. He retreated.
I looked at him. "What are you doing?"
"Nothing. You get the Resurrection Stone on one occasion."
"And what might that be?"
"I become your position and you, mine in the Death Eater scale.
"Yea-- No."
"What?"
Thank you, Elexor Belevant. But you are no longer any need to me." His eyebrows raised. A bright green jet of light struck him in the chest. "Pity." I muttered. I grabbed the Resurrection Stone. Draco ran in. "When did you leave?" I asked.
"Doesn't matter." He began.
"Oh? And why might that be?" I asked.
"Potter and his crew are here. Now. They're teaching Defence against the Dark Arts for the next week." I heard a voice in my head.
"I appreciate your determination, Bella."
"My Lord?" I questioned.
"Yes, Bella. I need you to kill Potter for me, Bella. Kill him for me, Bella."
"Yes, My Lord. I will kill him for you."
"Who is with you?"
"Rodolphis. 'Cissy, Lucius and Draco."
"No Fenrir?"
"Killed 'im. He showed disloyalty, My Lord."
"Good. Remember, Bella. Kill him. Please."
"I will see you again soon."

CHAPTER NINE

I'VE DONE IT

"Potter!" I screamed "Look at me when I kill you! I want to see the light leave your eyes. Oh, crap!" I groaned. I saw that filthy mudblood out of the corner of my eye. "YOU!" I screamed. "FIRST, YOU IMPERSONATE ME AND BREAK INTO MY VAULT AT GRINGOTTS AND STEAL EVERYTHING I HAD TO MY NAME, THEN YOU PUT A LOCKING CURSE ON LORD VOLDEMORT'S WAND, KILLING HIM! YOU WILL PAY!" I screamed. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" The jet of green light shot faster and more powerful than ever before and hit her in the waist. She burst into flame and ashes. Only Lord Voldemort could do that. I wondered if it was the wand? "WOO HOO!" I screamed, jumping up and down. "Yes! Now where are you Potter? The five of us gathered in a circle. "When you see him, kill him!" I announced. He passed in front of Lucius, but he didn't do anything. He dropped to the floor, dead. Narcissa rushed over to him.
"He's dead!" She shreiked.
"SERVES HIM RIGHT!" I screamed. Narcissa smiled at me.
"Indeed. YOU LOUSY NO GOOD STICK ME IN A RUT WITH A CHILD WHILE YOU GO OFF KILLING PEOPLE--"
"He broke the Unbreakable Vow!"*
"No!" Draco and Narcissa both gasped in unison with the sweetist bit of sarcasm.
"Hey!" Potter was looking at me, holding the Invisibility Cloak.
Rodolphis and I both shot the Killing Curse, combining, creating an extremely powerful one. Harry Potter attempted to counter, but he was no match. I nodded to Rodolphis. I knew that if I would have left the Cloak with Potter, it too, would burst into flames. It levitated out of Potter's hands and into mine. "Avada Kedevra!" I screamed. It hit Potter from the side, so he was trapped.
I turned to Narcissa and Draco.
"We're leaving." I announced. I grabbed all three of the Deathly Hallows. "Finite Incantatem Maxima!" The Anti-Disapparation Jinx over Hogwarts was lifted. I disapparated to my house and put the Resurrection Stone on Lord Voldemort's chest. "Reparo." His hand reached my face.
"Thank you, Bella."
His hands felt so cold to my face.

CHAPTER TEN

NOW I KNOW WHY

l anyone back from ll belong in l
l the dead, they ll the mortal l
l ll world. l
l________________ll____________l

AUTHORS NOTE: TRANSLATION: While the Resurrection Stone may bring anyone back from the dead, they will perish, seeins as they don't belong in the mortal world.

"I- I'm sorry Bella."
"WELL WHAT IN THE-- LET ME REPHRASE IT. AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL THE DARK LORD HE WILL PERISH AGAIN SHORTLY AFTER I WENT THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE???"
"No."
"SO AM I SUPPOSED TO SIT HERE AND LET HIM DIE??"
"Yes."

Please Post Your Thoughts! Thanks!

Last edited:

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
THAT WAS AN AMAZING READ!
Is it real or fake?

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Lol amazing!