• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fandub Thread

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
So, who's leading the fandubs these days. I know Suicune couldn't care less.

PS: For the record, I don't want to be asked. I don't want any involvement in illegal activity...

Yeah, right. About the illegal thing. We should let Rachel lead it.

Errr I dunno. XD

Yeah we should let Rachel lead it. ^^

How about we create a new Fandub Thread since this is all like..dead.

XD375

Shane
Yuo should start an entire forum, and leave Serebii. I did that for my fandubs and look where I am now!

*Looks at everyone.*

Okay, maybe everyone but STJ ignores me, but at least I still have Jessie and Joy.

Trainer Rachel

Let's do it!
Well, I've heard that Dattebayo Fansub Group is subbing Diamond and Pearl!! They've already subbed episode 9 and will do 1-8.

So, you guys still up to this?

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Uh...what was the point of that post?

I agree with XD375; this thread should be closed and moved onto a different forum. We could get fined which is a shame as I was really looking forward to writing scripts.

XD375

Shane
Especially with You-Know-Who lurking around. This is why I don't dub Pokémon episodes. It's illegal. Also, if Suicune could come and delete this thread...

So, what will the BGMs be? The originals, I would presume?

Last edited: