• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

fanfic help

moonstone

Thunder Trainer
Hi, I'm new here - really new, only a few days since I registered. Anyway, I have a couple of questions about fanfic. I decided that I'd just dive in and try a fanfic, buuuut.... (gosh, I don't even want to say this, because it makes me sound like an ignorant n00b...) my story's thread got closed. Could someone please tell my why and how to fix it? Here's a link so you don't have to dig around for it: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=118995. Remember, please be kind... the reason is probably something really dumb...

Angeling

true love
It could be various reasons that we may list, but the wisest decision you could do is to PM one of the moderators of the fanfiction section. They are as follows: Zephyr Flare, Dragonfree, Dias.

Plus, you could have also included everything in one post for the story, along with how it seems unfinished. The other best thing to do, besides PMing a moderator of the section, is to read the stickies and see what you did not follow.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Fanfic rules said:
10) The first post in each thread you make (except those made by the mods) must contain a short story, prologue, lyrics, first chapter or whihever concerns. This means that threads asking for people to create characters, threads linking to fics posted on other sites, and threads containing only a "fanfic preview" will be deleted. Previews ARE however allowed in the Author’s Lounge if you wish for advice on something you are struggling with.

This should answer your question

moonstone

Thunder Trainer
Ok, I'll do that. :) But then, once I find out what I did wrong (after reading the rules over carefully) could I try putting my story up again?