• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

fanfic: post or rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

acetrainerbob

has written:
Hey, this is my first fanfic ever! It revolves around one of the Unova starters Snivy. My friend is working on the other two starters, but there may be some differences in the stories. Once he finishes them I'll put them on here.

Chapter 1:

BAM! "Work HARDER!" David screamed. "Snii..." Snivy whined. "Shut up and stop whining!" David yelled.

"Now use Leaf Tornado!" David commanded. "Snii..." Snivy whimpered. "I said use Leaf Tornado!" David furiously cried. SOK! Xeno punched Snivy in the face. Snivy cried in anguish, tears leaking out of his eyes.

"Now GET UP and use Leaf Tornado!" David commanded.

"Sniiii..." Snivy jumped up and spun around, his tail glowing neon green. "VY!" A tornado with millions of leaves formed on the tip of Snivy's tail. Snivy released the attack.

The tornado spun around, destroying everything in its path. It engulfed David. "AGGGGHH!!" David screamed in terror and pain. Sparkles and leaves flew everywhere as the tornado disappeared. David flew away and hit the ground.

David stood up and stormed towards Snivy. "Vyyyyyy..." Snivy whimpered in terror as he slowly backed away from David. SOK! David punched Snivy. Snivy crashed to the ground. "Redo it!" David ordered.

"Sniii...VY!" Snivy launched a SolarBeam attack at David. BOOM! The beam of light hit David in the gut and exploded on impact. "GYAHHHH!" David yelled in pain. Using the explosion as cover Snivy sprinted away, leaving his abusive trainer behind...

To be continued...

(Sorry the chapter is so short, but I've got to go.)

Status
Not open for further replies.