• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fangs For Nothin' (254)

Dragonite being tricked into helping Jessie and James made me feel bad for it and I liked the beginning of the Gym match before it was postponed.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked how Team Rocket managed to convince the wild Dragonite to help them, even though things went horribly wrong as usual. It was funny when they were giving the Dragonite images of an evil Clair and I'm also glad that Team Rocket's interruption ended up being beneficial for Ash.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lol, poor Dragonite getting fooled by TR of all people and the Dragon's Den looked so effing lame. It was just a tunnel with water...

I didn't like how the Dragon's Den was portrayed either, but I guess its appearance was changed in order to make the Dragon Holy Land place more important.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I didn't like how the Dragon's Den was portrayed either, but I guess its appearance was changed in order to make the Dragon Holy Land place more important.

I'm 99% sure that the "Dragon Holy Land" was the show's version of the Dragon's Den, though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm 99% sure that the "Dragon Holy Land" was the show's version of the Dragon's Den, though.

I don't think so cuz when Ash's group went with Clair through the tunnels, that place was called the Dragon's Den. I think the Holy Land simply took over for the Dragon's Den's other roles, such as the location of the Dragon Shrine and of the Dragon Fang.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I don't think so cuz when Ash's group went with Clair through the tunnels, that place was called the Dragon's Den. I think the Holy Land simply took over for the Dragon's Den's other roles, such as the location of the Dragon Shrine and of the Dragon Fang.

In that case, at least we got to see the Dragon's Den at all: some other in-game Johto locations weren't as lucky in the anime. Too bad that the dragon shrine's elders weren't shown here, though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Too bad that the dragon shrine's elders weren't shown here, though.

I think Kaburagi the Blackthorn gym referee was meant to be the anime's version of one of those dragon elders actually. Granted, he didn't do much here except explain the Dragon Holy Land's history to Ash's group, but he was a decent stand-in. :3

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I think Kaburagi the Blackthorn gym referee was meant to be the anime's version of one of those dragon elders actually. Granted, he didn't do much here except explain the Dragon Holy Land's history to Ash's group, but he was a decent stand-in. :3

I didn't see the Gym attendant as anything special, nor did he seem to be the show's version of one of the elders. I just thought we should've seen elements of Crystal version's Dragon's Den here.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was satisfying to see Satoshi versus Ibuki at the Fusube Gym begin, although I knew in advance how things would go downhill via an interruption. Still, I liked Kingdra versus Pikachu and Yorunozuku, as well as how Sohnano stole the Rocket-dan's meal. It's a shame that the wild Kairyu got taken advantage of, however.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Since TRio were going to mess up the Gym match, I didn't get why it even got shown to begin with. Seemed like such a tease.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Since TRio were going to mess up the Gym match, I didn't get why it even got shown to begin with. Seemed like such a tease.

Well, Satoshi's impatience to win his final Jouto Gym Badge probably had something to do with why we saw the Fusube Gym battle begin. Even though it had to end with no conclusion, I didn't mind the few battle scenes that we did get to see, though.

Daizy

I call you honey
Team Rocket just had to mess up another Gym battle huh. I wish that the Dragon's Den had been shown more instead of that Dragon Holy Land place.

It's really funny how Team Rocket interrupting the Gym battle was actually a good thing for Ash since he got Charizard back right after Team Rocket's interference which would eventually help him when he faced Clair a second time. As for Team Rocket, they sank to a new low when they tricked the Dragonite into believing that they were the good guys and Clair and the others were bad.

OMG CHARIZARDS COMING BACK YESSSSSSSS