• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fanservice and Ecchi: Too much?

matt0044

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Vernikova

Champion
Cant talk bad about a show u havent seen haha. alot of people really enjoy the monogatari series

Ain't talking bad myself. Just saying that a lot of people I know don't have the best things to say about it. The toothbrush bit doesn't help ether. ;3

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Ain't talking bad myself. Just saying that a lot of people I know don't have the best things to say about it. The toothbrush bit doesn't help ether. ;3

well to be fair Nisemonogatari had a ton of fan service haha. Bakemonogatari was better with the whole mystery supernatural concept

Scolipedeluv

Squad member Ricchan
I don't like ecchi when it's thrown around like like an STD, I mean, there's stuff like Queens Blade and High School of the Dead that me fear for the future of humanity and on the opposite end of the spectrum there's stuff like Acchi Kocchi and K-ON! where I'm happy because the show doesn't spend unnatural amounts of time focusing on any given female characters boobs.

matt0044

I think Attack on Titan shows how successful an Anime can be without fanservice.

matt0044

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I think Attack on Titan shows how successful an Anime can be without fanservice.

So can MonogatariWait no

Madoka was more successful that AoT, and the main character did nothing for long amounts of time

Psh someone doesnt remember all the nosebleed scenes when Io's back and chest were flashed

I wouldn't really call a nosebleed fanservice.