• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fantasyshipping (Brock/Duplica) General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverline

Frontier Outcast
Really, after getting into the forums and participating in the treads, I was really surprised that this pairing really didn't get much love to it. Anyway, like with the other threads, this is all about the belief of a Romantic relationship between our very own Breeder, Brock, and the Copy Cat Queen, Duplica!

You should all know the basic rules by now, no bashing and what not.

tshahi10

Advancedshipper T
brockk changes his mind too much and goes for all and none. I would support this ship like i do every other ship although I have never heard of duplica until i just google-searched it. Ditto switches to any pokemon it sees. brock switches to any Hgirl he sees.Ironic, but maybe workable
http://www.pojo.com/cartoon/Bios/duplica.jpg

Last edited:

Silverline

Frontier Outcast
You shouldn't show the problems with the ship in your first post, as NO shipping is without it's issues (Almost all Ash shippings have the problem of Ash being dense and not liking any of those characters). Besides, Duplica can make herself look like anyone she wishes to be, so Brock gets all the girls in the world rolled up in one cute blue-haired package.

tshahi10

Advancedshipper T
Can he conceive the illusion of perception in the world. Looks arent everything to brock, as he tells a perfect joy to a fake and a boy from a girl. I like this ship except for a teeny tiny bit of probs.also do you know the age diff?(not a rhetorical question. i really dont know)

Silverline

Frontier Outcast
Can he conceive the illusion of perception in the world. Looks arent everything to brock, as he tells a perfect joy to a fake and a boy from a girl. I like this ship except for a teeny tiny bit of probs.also do you know the age diff?(not a rhetorical question. i really dont know)

There has been times where Brock has been fooled with a fake Nurse Joy, though he was still able to tell that something was a bit off. As far as age goes, I've always believed that Duplica was at least a good 2 years older then Ash, which would make her (If you follow certain fan sites) the age as Brock. As for problems with the ship, AS I SAID BEFORE, all ships have one or two problems with them that prevent them for really working (Or in some occasions, even being plausible). However, that's the beauty of a ship, that it defies all normal logic of the original source to bring two characters together (Even if it IS Ouchshipping.)

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
i support this shipping. why not.

in duplicas first episode she said sumthin to brock like "hey stop it you're making me blush!". remember? :) hehe is that classified as a hint or sumthin?

Silverline

Frontier Outcast
That could definitely be classified as a hint to their relationship! You must have a good memory or just saw the episode to bring that up!

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
actually i havent watched the early series in ages :)
i just drew this in paint. took about 30 mins
u like?

[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/other/fantasyshipping.jpg?t=1175320735[/IMG200]

Silverline

Frontier Outcast
Very Cute Pic! You're a pretty good artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.