• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NataneGardenia

[[The link to the Fanzine cannot be posted on this Forum for some reason, so I will have to give you the address as the next best thing: pokemonthetaleoftwojs.thecomicseries,com]]

This Unofficial Fanzine is to commemorate the 10 year Anniversary of the demise of one of the most notorious and memorable villains in Pokemon Anime history, Pokemon Hunter J in the Diamond and Pearl episode, ''The Need of Three!'' which aired in Japan 12th November 2009.

This story takes place sometime after the events of the Pokemon Sun and Moon episode,''Securing the Future'', with the setting taking place in the yet to discover Galar Region. This is a tale of inner struggle, conflict, and longing. A tale of abuse, betrayal and companionship. A tale of a Pokemon inventor with a love for people and Pokemon, and a Pokemon Hunter that took all that away from him for her selfish gain. A younger brother, who thought he had moved on after narrowly escaping his older sister before her tragic end back in Sinnoh... or so he thought...

The link to this Fanzine will be posted above, and will showcase a sneak peek for what is to come, which will be released for all to see on 12th October, Midnight JST (11th October at 5PM GMT). More will be posted on the anniversary on the exact same time of Midnight JST (11th November at 4PM GMT) on 12th November 2019.

!!!PLEASE NOTE!!! This Fanzine is an experiment for future original projects. I try to avoid the many tropes that other fanzines/fanfictions/marysues and garystews have done in the past, and instead try to create new life, personality and meaning to the comic. This will all be part of working progress to expand the world and characters like hardly ever seen, so please understand and see this as a form of working art. I also had help with editing from my brother, though not a Pokemon Fan, find the story very enjoyable to follow. I too enjoy writing the characters and their role in the story, trying to make them as close to the anime as possible. Although not completely accurate, it is still as working progress as the artstyle as you may see as you read through the comic.

I'll also be posting updates to the comic to when the next batch of pages will be released as time goes on, since it's still a working progress. Over 50 Pages are done, and yet I am only halfway done, so please be patient to any long periods.

If you have any questions or advice, feel free to comment below. I appreciate a socially polite conversation, any bullying remarks or any forms of negativity will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

Last edited:

NataneGardenia

UPDATE:: Sorry for the handling of time on the Fancomic site I'm using, it's not as simple as it looks. Summertime will go back at the end of October. But as for the release date for SwSh, I will be posting some pages up on the exact same time as 4PM GMT on November 15th.

Last edited: