• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Far Cry 5 Announcement Trailer

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
I have never played a Far Cry game before, and honestly do not know much about the series. This trailer was all CGI, so I am going to reserve my opinions until I see gameplay. It look like Sony got the marketing rights for this game.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
If they go with the same vast map with the repetitive areas, repetitive bonus missions and hunting animals to increase inventory, invent new weapons etc which I'm afraid is going to be the case once again (classic Ubisoft) I will say "no thanks".

ebevan91

If they go with the same vast map with the repetitive areas, repetitive bonus missions and hunting animals to increase inventory, invent new weapons etc which I'm afraid is going to be the case once again (classic Ubisoft) I will say "no thanks".

Far Cry Primal was the biggest offender of this. I do hope that they change up the formula some. Like you said it'll just be another Ubisoft game with icons covering most of the map.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It sure looks a lot better than Primal, that's for sure.
Watch Dogs 2 was a vast improvement over Watch Dogs, and it's been a long while since we had a Far Cry. I'm sure it'll be enjoyable.
Hopefully we don't have to climb towers though.