• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Farewell, Raboot! (1111)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1111.jpg

Farewell, Raboot!

Ash & Go have head to Littleroot Town in Hoenn to investigate the Beautifly migration, which only happens once a year. During this, Go wants to get another Wurmple and calls to Raboot, but Raboot is disinterested. Later, Raboot sneaks out of the Pokémon Center. Where is it going?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

D

Deleted member 384931

Its a dancer now? So they are at peace again, sort off? Meh idk how to feel about it. There was like no goodbye part until the last 5 minutes. There is like no development at all. Gou is scared Raboot doesnt love him.

3/10 very very weak.

Last edited by a moderator:

RetroPokeFan

Of course...

of stinking course Raboot was gonna come back to Go. Did ya really think they'd let him leave?

Typical clickbaity departure episode shite. Ye all missed out on nothing.

dman_dustin

This is by far one of the worst episodes of this series. It was really boring.

I don't see how this episode was worse than the Ho-oh episode, but that's fine, I personally didn't the episode was that bad, even if there wasn't really all that much there.

Sword master zacian

I really expected much more from this episode huh like more go and raboot interaction and some real battle in place of they had an hilarious one
But kind of good at raboot point sgowing its personality of helping others and that last momebt was really cute/good best part was that selfie
Nothing more to say about this episode

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Awful filler episode. Thank god Go didn't get anything so nobody can go "REEEEEEEE It's not a filler as a cardboard capture happened!" :rolleyes:
Especially disappointing as we've been stuck in Kanto for so long and the first visit to another region in 10 episodes winds up one of the worst of the saga. I hope the next Hoenn episode is something plot heavy like an Ash capture or Hoenn PWC opponent(Flannery *cough*)

It was bad but not Ho-oh's episode level of garbage 2/10~ Needed Team Rocket

Shotgunrain

I don't think this episode did much to address Go and Raboot's issues. I think Raboot being cold to Go was because it felt like it didn't receive the proper support from Go that it wanted. When it wanted to get stronger and master Ember as Scorbunny, Go ignored it. And he still hasn't properly apologised for hurting its feelings, which probably led to its breaking point here where it ignored Go totally when he wanted to catch that Wurmple.

I think the episode would be better if Go acknowledged his shortcomings and promised Raboot that he will care more for it in the future instead of just focusing on catching Pokemon. I guess in a sense he did that here, he thought it'd be better for Raboot for it to remain with Lombre and Zigzagoon and was willing to let it go at first. Just thought that their conflict could have been resolved better to have a better sense of closure.

Last edited: