• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Farewell! The Wandering Team Rocket (1184)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1184.jpg

Farewell! The Wandering Team Rocket

Jessie and James are fed up of working part-time jobs to raise money for their Team Rocket operations which are set to failure. Deciding it's because Pelipper isn't giving them the right Pokémon in the Gacha, they follow Pelipper to complain to those responsible but on the way they bump into their former colleagues, Butch & Cassidy, and start to think that maybe there's more to life than Team Rocket...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Im glad they atleast let the status quo change with Butch and Cassidy
They are actually retired!!
Also.....did the gatchat break when Pelliper saved them? Im confused by that
Overall it was a nice episode, although I really hope it leads to TRio quitting TR as well someday, but staying together as they are meant to be
Also that was the XY TR theme right that was used as an insert song? That was nice to see again

I assume they retired Butch and Cassidy after Diamond and Pearl, so they did this episode to make them seem more complete. I loved how Ash and Goh were only brief at the beginning and at the end.

Also.....did the gatchat break when Pelliper saved them? Im confused by that
I want to know, too. Did it get abandoned?

My only gripe was that they should have spent more time with Butch and Cassidy. At least their adventures were really fun.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Morpeko got him fired of course what a little piece of **** ha ha ha

Buff and Cassidy appearences where short but it served the point of the episode.

And we have found the right use of the gatcha, as a tossing weapon, it works perfectly, look at the number it did to that trapinch.

But I did not understand the ending? Are they gonna use the gatcha anymore? Or what was that?

A Team is always a team remember that.

Good episode but I'm afraid that Team Rocket are going to be missing for a while.

santiagus

Hope they are in Marnie and Piers episode, now that Morpeko got remembered!
Too much things are happening in that episode it seems.

I don't think they are gonna be there and I don't see them in any anounced episode...

This episode felt rushed and now we don't know what intentions Team Rocket have, they are together but they seem happy in the factory at the end? What does that mean that they are happy as long as they're together?

And what about the final scene, they did not use the gatcha, or they just wanted that Thunderbolt in the face?

I will need subtitles before judging,

But hey Rocket Danka is here.

YAY.

I don't see them in any anounced episode...
They are often in very weird episodes, so the Galarian Slowking thing might have them.
I doubt they will be in the next one, they never appear in 3 consecutive non-arc episodes in this series.
99 could potentially have them, and everything else is unannounced.

santiagus

They are often in very weird episodes, so the Galarian Slowking thing might have them.
I doubt they will be in the next one, they never appear in 3 consecutive non-arc episodes in this series.
99 could potentially have them, and everything else is unannounced.
They better stay away from the Slowking episode I don't even want to smell that episode.