• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Farewell! The Wandering Team Rocket (1184)

UnovaMaster

Yeah we need subs, I would've liked a lot more time of them sharing their new philosophy, as my fear is they'll barely touch on why they got off Giovanni's back, but I think it's obvious these VA's are expensive like Mewtwo which is why the episode kept their lines to 5 minutes

Also the episode really didn't need the TRio go 3 different ways angle, why weren't Butch and Cassidy seen together interacting in present day? Solely to try and spin that TRio couldn't do what they were doing and still live together? Open a business that offers two things and is connected by the same building....there, duh

Could someone please post a quick summary?
Basically Team Rocket need to find jobs to pay for missions because they keep failing. When they leave their job, they encounter Ash and Goh. They call for the gacha, but their Pokemon are the Slaking evolution chain. They just laze around, so Ash and Goh blast them off. They land in several places and have several encounters. They wake up and find themselves in the establishment of Butch and Cassidy, who have retired and left Team Rocket. They become friends, until Morpeko causes chaos and they get kicked out. They end in a desert, where they fall into a pit with a Trapinch at the bottom. They call to Pelliper to save it, who abandons the gacha and save them, instead, the gacha possibly breaking in the process. They encounter Ash and Goh again. They say something (unclear to me) and blast off. They end happily.

Sorry about my summary about the ending, I will need subtitles to understand it better.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
So DIO is Zura this time.
DIO is also Hearts from DBSH so Hearts didnt meet Zamasu in this episode, one of the two missed opportunities in this episode.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So DIO is Zura this time.
DIO is also Hearts from DBSH so Hearts didnt meet Zamasu in this episode, one of the two missed opportunities in this episode.
So Koyasu was replaced by Akira Ishida?

Yce288

Grass type FTW
So Koyasu was replaced by Akira Ishida?
I guessed i went too far with getting Butch name wrong, thankfully, i watched Naruto Shippuden and Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V before i watched Gintama so i could take Gaara and Edo Phoenix seriously.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Im glad they atleast let the status quo change with Butch and Cassidy
They are actually retired!!
Also.....did the gatchat break when Pelliper saved them? Im confused by that
Overall it was a nice episode, although I really hope it leads to TRio quitting TR as well someday, but staying together as they are meant to be
Also that was the XY TR theme right that was used as an insert song? That was nice to see again

TR despite there hate always gives one gem of an episode every series, this was that episode in this series.

Did anyone get the M09 reference?
Loved seeing TRio shenanigans in the beginning but this episode was a mix of The Scheme Team and Noodles! Roaming Off! Biff and Cassidy did not show up enough and at the end it was just... Team Rocket is back together. We got baited.
That being said a whole episode with Team Rocket is a million times better than a whole episode with Ash. Wish Jessie would have caught something here.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
When Pelliper throws the gatcha you can see how his antena brokes, also we don’t know if Pelliper rescues the gatcha too...

Say what you want but if the gatcha is lost in the desert hundreds of Pokémon have died today... Good ridance.

Also know I understand why they broadcasted this episode the day of the release of Pokemon Legends, Pokémon are really dangerous, that Trapinch went out for blood, but I think those three will do really well in Hissui.

By the way what are they doing those two idiots in the desert, shouldn’t be training or feeding his Pokémon or whatever they do this days. Stay away from Team Rocket Trio unlike them you do not have a personality.

Why don’t you two and your Pokémon who have less personality than a glass of water get engulfed in a time warp, be transported to Hissui and get drilled by a Rhydon, so atleast this series can stop being the happy happy hour.

*Spits on the floor*