• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
Since we are entering the final 11 episode of Ash and Pikachu journey, i thought it time to pen down our farewell to Ash, Pikachu and possibly Oak, Brock, Misty, TR after the 11 episode end and write down our farewell and memories of us watching in the last 25 years of Ash journey be it from the beginning in OS to the recent JN.

Moderators, you guys can pen it too and officially closed this thread once the final episode of the mini series end

- To Prof Oak, you are possibly the most famous Professor in the old series, from giving Ash Pikachu to seeing him finally becoming a World Champion, I'm sure you are a proud grandfather, watching both Ash and Gary reaching the heights that they have achieved. I always looked forward to lab episode because that where I get to see you and Ash other Pokémon too. Enjoy your well deserved retirement and say hello to Tracy for me

- To Delia, Mrs. Ketchum, congrats for having a World Champion son. I know it hard on you to raise Ash when his father is not around and you always have to worries about Ash wellbeing and have to prepare stuff for Ash next journey when he comes home. You supported him from the start and I know you are the best mother that everyone would like to have. I always chuckle when you always nagged at Ash to pay attention to his wellbeing during the early years of his journey when he called you every time. Thank you for all these year as a loving and caring mother and may you enjoy whatever Ash is doing

- To Misty, the Tomboyish mermaid, my favorite memories of you is during the journey you had with Ash and Brock, I remember the time you caught Psyduck by accident and despite how you claimed you wanted him gone, you still loved him until now even when you got the opportunity to trade him to Koga. You and Togepi will always be the iconics duo. You taught me to face your fear when you caught Gyarados and bonded with him and overcame your fear of it, for that, I thank you. I hope after Ash journey is over, you guys can still catch from time to time due to you being a Gym Leader and stay happy and be that tomboyish mermaid.

- To Brock, possibly Ash greatest companion after Misty. You are a older brother not only to Ash but to me as well. I'm sure you are proud of what Ash has achieved and I'm proud of what you have achieve too. You leaving after Sinnoh was painfully but I understand that because we have to grow up and go our separate ways with our friends in order to learn more and making more new friends as we grow older in life. I always remember you and your affection to woman and I always laughed out when you get stopped by Misty, Max or Croagunk and for that I apologies but I have to thank you for always providing a moment for me to laugh at. Wishing you all the best as a Pokémon Doctor and hope to see you achieve your goal to be the best Pokémon doctor.

- To Gary, my first impression of you as a child is you are a jerk, always have pretty cheerleaders whenever you appeared and looking down on Ash and bullying him. I was so happy when Ash beat you at the Johto League and it was great to see you and Ash became friends again. Even though you became a researcher, you became one of the older character I'm looking forward to see again after Johto and it was great to see you again in both Sinnoh and JN. Wishing you well in your path as a researcher and smell ya later.

- To Jessie, James and Meowth, you trios are the most famous and most comedic villains' in the anime. Your original motto is super iconic and up till this day, I am able to still recited it. I know you 3 aren't truly evil and deep down you guys truly cares for Meowth and your other Pokémon despite all the bickering and the shenanigans you trios tries to put to catch Pikachu. Thanks for always there throughout the 25 years and I hope you trios stay happy forever and wishing you guys well and hoping to see you trios and Ash finally becoming friends

- To Pikachu, you cheeky little rodent, from the beginning thundershocking Ash to leading him to victory and becoming World Champion, you became the best and the most reliable Pokémon in the history of the anime. You got the chance to be with your friends but chose to stick with Ash, because you believe in him and trusting him to do to the same is the greatest thing that had happen in the 25 years in the anime. From saving Ash to fighting legendary and Mystical Pokemon, it was quite a joy to see your bond with Ash stays the same throughout the 25 years and i hope your friendship and bond with Ash will never be broken. Good bye Pikachu, thanks for all the wonderful memories and say Hi to all of Ash Pokémon for me.

- To Ash, for the past 25 year, I grew up watching you from a rookie trainer that gloats every single time to a mature World Champion and I was so proud of you in what you have achieve. You taught me the bond of friendship, taught me how to love, taught me to never give up and preserve though failure and that one day we will be able to reach out to our dreams. Thank you Ash, for giving me multiple wonderful memories of you and Pikachu and I'm honored to have joined you in an incredible journey that lasted for 25 years. I hope you and Pikachu stay happy forever and wish you both well in your future journey together and I hope to be able to check in from time to time to see how are you doing. Good bye Ash, it was nice knowing you for the past 25 years and thank you for being a part of my life.

Mezase Pokemon Master

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Since we are entering the final 11 episode of Ash and Pikachu journey, i thought it time to pen down our farewell to Ash, Pikachu and possibly Oak, Brock, Misty, TR after the 11 episode end and write down our farewell and memories of us watching in the last 25 years of Ash journey be it from the beginning in OS to the recent JN.

Moderators, you guys can pen it too and officially closed this thread once the final episode of the mini series end

- To Prof Oak, you are possibly the most famous Professor in the old series, from giving Ash Pikachu to seeing him finally becoming a World Champion, I'm sure you are a proud grandfather, watching both Ash and Gary reaching the heights that they have achieved. I always looked forward to lab episode because that where I get to see you and Ash other Pokémon too. Enjoy your well deserved retirement and say hello to Tracy for me

- To Delia, Mrs. Ketchum, congrats for having a World Champion son. I know it hard on you to raise Ash when his father is not around and you always have to worries about Ash wellbeing and have to prepare stuff for Ash next journey when he comes home. You supported him from the start and I know you are the best mother that everyone would like to have. I always chuckle when you always nagged at Ash to pay attention to his wellbeing during the early years of his journey when he called you every time. Thank you for all these year as a loving and caring mother and may you enjoy whatever Ash is doing

- To Misty, the Tomboyish mermaid, my favorite memories of you is during the journey you had with Ash and Brock, I remember the time you caught Psyduck by accident and despite how you claimed you wanted him gone, you still loved him until now even when you got the opportunity to trade him to Koga. You and Togepi will always be the iconics duo. You taught me to face your fear when you caught Gyarados and bonded with him and overcame your fear of it, for that, I thank you. I hope after Ash journey is over, you guys can still catch from time to time due to you being a Gym Leader and stay happy and be that tomboyish mermaid.

- To Brock, possibly Ash greatest companion after Misty. You are a older brother not only to Ash but to me as well. I'm sure you are proud of what Ash has achieved and I'm proud of what you have achieve too. You leaving after Sinnoh was painfully but I understand that because we have to grow up and go our separate ways with our friends in order to learn more and making more new friends as we grow older in life. I always remember you and your affection to woman and I always laughed out when you get stopped by Misty, Max or Croagunk and for that I apologies but I have to thank you for always providing a moment for me to laugh at. Wishing you all the best as a Pokémon Doctor and hope to see you achieve your goal to be the best Pokémon doctor.

- To Gary, my first impression of you as a child is you are a jerk, always have pretty cheerleaders whenever you appeared and looking down on Ash and bullying him. I was so happy when Ash beat you at the Johto League and it was great to see you and Ash became friends again. Even though you became a researcher, you became one of the older character I'm looking forward to see again after Johto and it was great to see you again in both Sinnoh and JN. Wishing you well in your path as a researcher and smell ya later.

- To Jessie, James and Meowth, you trios are the most famous and most comedic villains' in the anime. Your original motto is super iconic and up till this day, I am able to still recited it. I know you 3 aren't truly evil and deep down you guys truly cares for Meowth and your other Pokémon despite all the bickering and the shenanigans you trios tries to put to catch Pikachu. Thanks for always there throughout the 25 years and I hope you trios stay happy forever and wishing you guys well and hoping to see you trios and Ash finally becoming friends

- To Pikachu, you cheeky little rodent, from the beginning thundershocking Ash to leading him to victory and becoming World Champion, you became the best and the most reliable Pokémon in the history of the anime. You got the chance to be with your friends but chose to stick with Ash, because you believe in him and trusting him to do to the same is the greatest thing that had happen in the 25 years in the anime. From saving Ash to fighting legendary and Mystical Pokemon, it was quite a joy to see your bond with Ash stays the same throughout the 25 years and i hope your friendship and bond with Ash will never be broken. Good bye Pikachu, thanks for all the wonderful memories and say Hi to all of Ash Pokémon for me.

- To Ash, for the past 25 year, I grew up watching you from a rookie trainer that gloats every single time to a mature World Champion and I was so proud of you in what you have achieve. You taught me the bond of friendship, taught me how to love, taught me to never give up and preserve though failure and that one day we will be able to reach out to our dreams. Thank you Ash, for giving me multiple wonderful memories of you and Pikachu and I'm honored to have joined you in an incredible journey that lasted for 25 years. I hope you and Pikachu stay happy forever and wish you both well in your future journey together and I hope to be able to check in from time to time to see how are you doing. Good bye Ash, it was nice knowing you for the past 25 years and thank you for being a part of my life.

Mezase Pokemon Master
This was beautiful to read <3
I honestly really never thought I'd be this affected by the show ending and these characters, but here we are
It's a whole different story when you're actually seeing the end you never thought would happen huh

AllOfAshmon

This was beautiful to read <3
I honestly really never thought I'd be this affected by the show ending and these characters, but here we are
It's a whole different story when you're actually seeing the end you never thought would happen huh
Thank, you can pen in your farewell too since this thread will be closed once Episode 11 had aired.

I get that people wanted to change MC because Ash have been around for the past 25 year, but people tend to forget that once Ash gone, all the important characters that they wanted to see like Misty and all of Ash reserve will be gone with him. Consider this as a final tribute/ love letter to those character that we grow up with

Ryker101

These Kanto characters are just so iconic man. Each of them was a standout and had such a fun dynamic as well. Ash was unpolished as a trainer and person, but that made him so fun to watch. The original theme song is just the best too. Kanto will always be special to me, although later regions may have been more well developed this still laid the groundwork for them. It encapsulates what pokemon is all about- it’s simple, goofy, but heartfelt adventures about people growing because of their bonds with pokemon

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Thank, you can pen in your farewell too since this thread will be closed once Episode 11 had aired.

I get that people wanted to change MC because Ash have been around for the past 25 year, but people tend to forget that once Ash gone, all the important characters that they wanted to see like Misty and all of Ash reserve will be gone with him. Consider this as a final tribute/ love letter to those character that we grow up with
Yep I'll do that soon in a few days!!

soon I will leave my most sincere message so that it will be immortalized for the next few years that this thread will last

AllOfAshmon

These Kanto characters are just so iconic man. Each of them was a standout and had such a fun dynamic as well. Ash was unpolished as a trainer and person, but that made him so fun to watch. The original theme song is just the best too. Kanto will always be special to me, although later regions may have been more well developed this still laid the groundwork for them. It encapsulates what pokemon is all about- it’s simple, goofy, but heartfelt adventures about people growing because of their bonds with pokemon
Thanks, i would love to see your farewell to them

Bendicion

Water Master
AWWWW this was sooo beautiful to read!! I too am going to miss her soooo much!!! <3

AllOfAshmon

I am going to leave my farewell message before the end of the year... I'm missing all of them so much!
Please do, it not restricted to Prof Oak, Delia, Brock, Misty or Gary, it can be any character that you grew up with。 For me, I grew up with them and OS so I pended my farewell to them