• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Farewell, Unova! Setting Sail for New Adventures! (784)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Farewell Unova! Setting Sail Once Again!!

After the Team Plasma escapades, Ash decides to return to Kanto with Iris and Cilan wanting to go there to continue their quests to be Dragon Master and Pokémon Connoisseur respectively. Following Juniper's suggestion, Ash & Co. decide to take a ferry which goes through the Decolora Islands. However, when they get on the ferry, they soon learn that everything is not as it seems when simple doors refuse to open. It turns out Team Rocket are in command of the ship...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts of with Ash on Reshiram and now Iris is on Zekrom. Zekrom zaps Ash and Ash wakes up at Professor Junipers Lab along with the others.

Team Rocket are on a video chat to Giovanni and are apparently going back to their old ways?

Ash is talking to Oak via video chat as well and Oshawott comes out. Muk smothers Oak again. Juniper is kind of confused about that.

Ash and co. arrive at the docking port, thanks to Junipers driving.

James is in an old man disguise and bumps into Juniper and she drops the groups tickets. He then contacts Jessie.

They can't get onboard or something, according to Parker, but Jessie and James allow them on another ship or different rooms, I'm not sure.

They give their Pokeballs to Team Rocket and now Axew and Pikachu are running with Jessie, but Jessie's getting annoyed and drops a Pokeball, which so happens to be Oshawott's and Oshawott comes out again.

James shows them to their rooms.

I think Jessie did something to the Pokeballs, or Pikachu and Axew, or both.

Dare Da? Muk.

Oshawott wanders around and stumbles upon something, he eavesdrops on Team Rocket's plan and looks angry.

Ash and co. are locked in their room. Cilan gives it a try, but he's unsuccessful.

Axew can't open the door to his room, to go outside. Pikachu is going down a slide, realises what Axew is doing and tries to help.

Oshawott comes out of hiding and runs away from Team Rocket. He uses Razor Shell on the controls and the doors get unlocked.

Ash and co. are running and come across Oshawott's Pokeball. Ash meets with Pikachu again and Pikachu leads the way to Axew and the other Pokeballs.

Oshawott is cornered by Team Rocket, but Ash and co. finally find Oshawott and he walks over to them. Team Rocket's motto, not the animation they used a lot lately.

Oshawott and Amoonguss come out and so does Excadrill. Excadrill makes a hole in the ship and is pushed back up to the boat from the water. Excadrill and Oshawott are returned. Amoonguss blocks the hole, but it's too much and they blast off again, leaving behind the real tickets.

Cilan realises that they might be too late, but they end up making it on time. Parker introduces himself to Ash and co. before they look off at the islands in the distance and that's it.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Be sure to keep Opening/Ending discussion to their respective threads

Surely we are allowed to post the events of said opening in this thread as well? Discuss in their respective thread, but note their events in this one.

Odd, the episode is about to start announcement features a few Jirachi shots.. They're still unwilling to promote this episode, as opposed to Da!..

Okay, so the episode starts..

- Ash on Reshiram!!!!!!
- Iris on Zekrom..
- Ash gets zapped.. and falls off Reshiram,
- But alas, it is a dream.. Should've known.. :p
- Iris stands over Ash.. Good morning Ash..
- Their in Nuvema Town already.

Opening!!!
- Water-types, and a title shot.
- The boat and Ash and co on it.
- Flower field..
- Ash and Pikachu skipping ponds..
- Butterfree and Combee..
- The Parker guy has a Watchog and Purrloin
- Team Rocket in a
- The Cilan Brothers..
- Old and New Jenny's and Joys!
- Clair owns Druddigon
- Mewtwo..
- Mr.Mime, Oak, Tracey, Deliah and Juniper apparently owns an Accelgor.
- Uhh.. Clair along with Oak, the group and Parker standing in front of the boat?

Episode continues with
- TR and Giovanni talking.. Missed the conversation.
- Ash drops the K-bomb during breakfast.
- Iris is enthusiastic.
- So is Cilan.. So apparently, they go with him based on that..
- Juniper suggests the Archipelago route..
- They're all pretty excited while Team Rocket taps the room.
- Here's the talk with Oak, and... Wait for it...
- Oshawott!
- Oshawott talks to Oak.. Apparently a bit smug..
- And then there's Muk!
- Oshawott is scared of Muk! xD
- Wow.. Oak didn't get a word in since Muk jumped him..
- Juniper drives Ash and co to the port.
- Thusfar a pretty enjoyable episode.
- They look at the liner, and here's Meowth giving a call to his accomplices.
- James in a really good costume bumps into Juniper and pickpockets here tickets.
- James gives a call to his accomplices.
- Waiting for Jessie to appear and bump into the group..
- But Juniper leaves.. Was that her great goodbye? She had three tickets, so she's definitely not coming.
- Parker checks the tickets, but apparently something is wrong, James probably swapped the tickets.
- Here's Jessie in the costume.
- Cilan gives her their tickets.
- Jessie has a plot and leads them to a different boat, while calling her accomplices.
- This boat is the old and rusty one.
- James in another great costume.
- Jessie and James lead them to their cabins, or playroom, if I understood correctly.
- Ash and co are coerced into deposting their pokemon in a tray.
- Jessie goes off with the tray and Axew and Pikachu..
- Pikachu and Axew are excited and try to run off but Jessie scolds them!
- Pikachu and Axew are surprised, but still are excited and run off, Jessie trails.
- Oshawott's pokeball falls off the tray and thus Oshawott starts to roam.
- Ash and co come to their cabins, the room sucks, the beds suck, even the painting suck.
- Cilan sees the positive side of a crappy cabin..
- James locks the cabin off.
- Pikachu and Axew enter the playroom and Jessie actually feeds them.
- Jessie puts the tray in a safe..
- And locks the playroom.
- Commercial break.
- Dare Da!: Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

- Oshawott is roaming
- Team Rocket is discussing their success in the control room.
- Oshawott witnesses this.
- Iris wants to leave the cabin, but the door is locked, obviously.
- Ash tries, locked..
- Cilan tries, locked..
- Pikachu and Axew have had their fill, but find that they can't leave as well..
- Pikachu slides of the slide, cute.
- Pikachu can't get it open either.
- Oshawott is still listening in..
- Team Rocket want to drop Ash and co in the sea, in tubs, and leave them!
- Oshawott blows his cover..
- James, Meowth and Jessie try to grab it but it dodges and Razor Shells the control board.
- This unlocks the doors.
- Axew and Pikachu were cute trying to get the door open.
- They look at the safe.. Piakchu is going to get Ash and co, at least he says so to Axew.
- Ash finds Oshawotts pokeball, and immediately knows it's Oshawott's!
- Pikachu finds them and leads them to the playroom.
- Happy reunions..
- Wow.. Team Rocket's plot went bad real quick..
- Oshawott is cornered by TR on deck.
- Ash finds TR and challenges them..
- Oshawott sneaks past while TR is distracted..
- TR does their motto..
- Cilan makes a mention of Team Plasma, he probably thought they were gone with them.
- TR blame Oshawott, Oshawott is proud of this.
- Woobat and Amoongus vs. a particular excited Excadrill and Pikachu..
- Woobat dodges Iron Tail..
- Excadrill dodges Body Slam with Dig..
- But Excadrill digged straight into the ocean.. And now the boat is capsizing..
- Amoongus plugs the hole with his body.. Oh lord.. This can't go on for long..
- Ash and co have all left the boat, while the engine of the boat explodes and TR fly off..
- A letter falls down with the original tickets. Plot couldn't be more convenient.
- Cilan says they have to rush because the boat is about to depart..
- Parker waits for them when he hears them come.
- They're finally on the boat.. Exhausted.
- Parker introduces himself to the group.
- The boat sails off into the blue yonder..
- End of episode...

Last edited:

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
That was an interesting start. Ash on Reshiram and Iris on Zekrom. But it was only a dream. XD

___
Iris you're an idiot for using Dig ON A SHIP!

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The opening was nice but it only showed Pikachu, Bulbasaur from Satoshi, Pansage from Dent and Axew from Iris but I liked the song.

Druidigon belongs to Clair.

Purrloin to Parker.

---

Iris wants to go to Kanto to meet Kanto Dragon Types, Iris you have it already its Dragontite.

Seems like Araragi said she is sending Satoshi pokemon to Oak, Oshawott doesn't want to go(I think), don't tell me Satoshi is really just doing DA with Oshawott and Pikachu ;O and there is Muk raping Oak and Oshawott being shocked, hes going to stay away from Muk when he goes to the lab for sure lol.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Team Rocket are on a video chat to Giovanni and are apparently going back to their old ways?

Best not to assume. We've been going through this same song and dance like 5 times since BW started. It always seems that way, then it's evident that it's not, and then this again.

JD

The opening was nice but it only showed Pikachu, Bulbasaur from Satoshi, Pansage from Dent and Axew from Iris but I liked the song.

Druidigon belongs to Clair.

Purrloin to Parker.

---

Iris wants to go to Kanto to meet Kanto Dragon Types, Iris you have it already its Dragontite.

Well.. there is still Dratini and Dragonair but that's pretty derpy for her to say that since they're the only dragon types in Kanto :p

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Best not to assume. We've been going through this same song and dance like 5 times since BW started. It always seems that way, then it's evident that it's not, and then this again.

It's never been this explicit, all over the opening in addition to everything else.

I gave up after 10 minutes. I literally couldn't stand to watch anymore.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well.. there is still Dratini and Dragonair but that's pretty derpy for her to say that since they're the only dragon types in Kanto :p

I was joking now all the "japanese" and probably even the american pokemon will be there.

I'm out, see you guys in XY.

Its not like TR will stop being in episode doing the same thing in XY so migth aswell quit it all together.

It's never been this explicit, all over the opening in addition to everything else.

I gave up after 10 minutes. I literally couldn't stand to watch anymore.

But the TR nonesnse just started now, the first 10 minutes were nice, we got the kids setting goals, Oak and Muk, Araragi talking, Satoshi dreaming about riding Reshiram but yeah its pissing me off already, this is turning into an old DP/AG episode as expected.

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Its not like TR will stop being in episode doing the same thing in XY so migth aswell quit it all together.

If XY doesn't bring anything new to the table I just might.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Looks like James has a most convincing costume compared to Jessie's.
There's quite a lot of fluff in this episode.
Who's That Pokemon- Muk!
Ash and gang are locked in the room, talk about a stand still turn of events.
Thank you Oshawott for pushing the plot forward.
And... finally the battle with TR.
Woobat, why can't you evolve? Well at least it's gotten better.
Oh crap, a hole in the boat.
Well at least TR blasted off.
Now they found their real boat.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
If XY doesn't bring anything new to the table I just might.

I did in AG because of TR, came back in DP because I though Shinji vs Satoshi was fun and then BW was actually fun, till probably now, they wont make TR the main region villans two rgions in a row and we know they won't get rid of them so yeah, they will be old TR in XY.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I did in AG because of TR, came back in DP because I though Shinji vs Satoshi was fun and then BW was actually fun, till probably now, they wont make TR the main region villans two rgions in a row and we know they won't get rid of them so yeah, they will be old TR in XY.

And you'll see it getting eaten up even if it ends up being nothing but Gyms divided by long stretches of the same episode rehashed again and again, just like DP was.

To think I thought the early N episodes were bad. This actually hurt to watch, and not even just because of TR.