• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Farewell, Unova! Setting Sail for New Adventures! (784)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This was a wonderful episode. I'm glad they finally left Unova.

Strolling

Dragon Trainer
I am very confused. Iris wanted to meet the Dragon Types in Kanto, but Dragonite's evolution chain is the only dragon type in Kanto...And she already has it. That just really confused me.

Vernikova

Champion
I am very confused. Iris wanted to meet the Dragon Types in Kanto, but Dragonite's evolution chain is the only dragon type in Kanto...And she already has it. That just really confused me.

They'll probably just add different Dragon-type Pokemon from different regions. Not a huge problem really.

I have a feeling that from this point on, TR is officially back to their old ways. As in, not the legit serious villains they were at the start of BW.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Standard transition episode, but it's always great to see Giovanni again. Plus cartoonish fantasies from Team Rocket, something we haven't seen for all of Unova (I can't wait to see the return of the pitfall in the next episode). :)

6/10

DatsRight

I guess I'm among the few that liked this episode. It wasn't exceptional but it was fun and retro.

After half a series of TR being serious and underplayed villains, it was kinda cathartic to have them in retro wacky mode against the twerps again (even James notes how fun it was to be in costume after so long). It's a shame we lost the focus on the organisation after this, but retro TR was one of the better handled parts of Decolores Islands and at least they still remained a little menacing and crafty for it and most of early XY.

Oshawott saving the day through dumb luck (and then happily taking credit for it) was adorable, and everyone's reaction when Iris pulls a booboo with Dig attack on a ship. XD

"Refund! I wanna REEFUUND!!!!!"

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Aww I wish the Zekrom and Reshiram dream sequence had been real ha ha. I liked how Cilan and Iris wanted to accompany Ash through the Decolore Islands, plus Pikachu and Axew playing on the ship was cute. :]

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was nice seeing Kanoko Town again, as well as watching Sakaki giving the Rocket-dan a new assignment. I thought that the inclusion of new anime-exclusive islands was just an excuse to make the BW saga longer, but I liked how Mijumaru was the hero here, as well as when Morobareru plugged the ship's hole.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Oshawott was adorable in this, TRio was more tolerable than I thought they would be even if I am still not crazy about their change, the dream sequence was cool, and it was a fun episode.

Alloutℯ

Banned
By far the best moment of the episode was the TRio commanding Amoonguss to plug up the hole. It's not the very action that was so funny but the way TR clapped hands in hope and belief that it'd work. TRio made this episode for me.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I just realized how the Rocket-dan's whole scheme on the ferry was almost exactly like their dirigible scheme at the beginning of the Orange Archipelago arc. Even the whole journey to some islands theme was similar.

Daizy

I call you honey
I'd usually complain about Team Rocket, but I enjoyed this episode too much to care. The scene at the end with Excadrill was funny and it's nice to see Oshawott save the day.

DELEBORE ISLANDS ARC NOOOOOOOOOOOO
THROUGH THIS TRIP ASH MEETS ALEXA AND GOES TO KALOS YES
I LOVE SUMMERLY SLOPE ITS SO ROMANTIC
SUNFLORA WITH ALL THE SUNFLOWERS SO WHOLESOME
OSHAWOTT SAVES THE DAY
Oshawott singing was the best part. The rest of the episode sucked.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This is where I dropped BW completely and never looked back (as I came back for episode N and was very disappointed in how it turned out plus I didn't like how formulaic the DA episodes sounded; they ended up feeling like a prototype for the first year of XY IMO as both DA and XY year 1 felt so similar.)