• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Farmville.

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
If you don't know what Farmville is, I think you might be missing out on a lot. Farmville is a inbrowser facebook game where you become a farmer to plant,plow,harvest from trees, animals and your own crops to make a living. Do you play? If so what level are you on?

Yes, I obviously play and I'm highly addicted. I've been playing since Mid-July and I'm a level 41.

Peter Quill

star-lord
God dammit.

I started playing Framville two days ago, and I got addicted.

Also, I'm playing that beta Facebook version incase you wanted to know.

X________x Some games...

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I played it for a day, It got really old. It is hard to keep up with too D:

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
Its so addicting. Imagine playing all the time. All day. All Summer. Even in school.
I need help. I'm about to fill up my Christmas tree though 8]

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
It is so addicting ;_; ive been Farmville free for a while. And its odd i still want to play it, but ive fought the urge for a long time now

CaseyGirl

Dont stand in my way
i <3 Farmville im just starting to decorate my farm for the spiffy holiday season! :)

~O Christmas tree O Christmas Tree~ lol ^^

Mr. Lex

Engineer
All I can say is that of all the annoying Facebook updates I get, the ones from Farmville are the ones I hate the most.

I really don't want your stray sheep, nor do I want to play the game at all.

Note : Anybody that's using popularity as a reason for a game to be good, then I'd like you to introduce you to my friend Runescape. Out of all of his MMORPG buddies, he has the most subscribers. Yet for some reason he still sucks. Yeah.

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
farmer has leveled up, he wants to learn spit...
but he can only learn four moves.

IT WOULD BE ABLE TO LEARN MORE IF IT WASN'T SUCH A SHITKICKING HAYSEED.

anyway, i already know what happens games like that are too predictable, infact games like this allways leave out the good stuff to make it suitable for kids, i bet it would be very learnful for the kids if they put everything in, desinfecting the uthers of a cow can be useful for example, you never know when you get stranded on an island and have to cut the uthers open to remove the pus and flyeggs=D

I started playing Framville two days ago, and I got addicted.
lol

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Honestly, amassing huge amounts of virtual wealth has never appealed to me, mostly because I find it a massive waste of time. All that playing gets you nowhere in life. It's the same with Mafia Wars and all those other Facebook games.

At least most console games leave you with an experience that amazed you either through story, gameplay, graphics, or a combination between the three.