• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fast food tier list

aliciamark

It unquestionably ought not be viewed as cheap food, except if (as I noted) you're at a by-the-cut place. In any case, we're discussing "Hello, I need pizza." *thirty minutes later* "Mmmmm, pizza!" That isn't quick.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
The most common McDonalds Equivalent (Metro) and most other stuff is pretty fast around here. Mostly 10 minutes. KFC is fastest with their Chicken Breast Burger and Fries usually takes roughly 6 minutes. We do suffer from busy days on Metro on weekends, then it can take longer just waiting in line.

SerenaRulez

In-N-Out is amazing. We don't have any where I live now but when I lived in America it was my favorite fast food place to visit. Wendy's and KFC are the next best fast food places.

raichu27

Culver's, Burger King, A&W, and Sonic Drive-In are my top choices. I really like the cheese curds and custard at Culver's and the chicken fries & breakfast at Burger King. A&W has awesome food and ice cream, too. Sonic Drive-In has many varieties to choose from for beverages and shakes. Their food is really good, too.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Nothing beats Wendy's. Thankfully, there is a very well kept one only a quarter mile away from where I used to work.