• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fastest times?

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
I have just completed FR in 29 hours and 6 minutes.

But i reckon u could do it in under 25 tbh....I was time wasting near the start :p

So whats ur fastest times?

I did it with:

Zapdos, Atricuno, Kadabra, Blastiose and Snorlax in my team.

I have 25 or so, I think. On my LG.
I had Blastoise, Fearow, Dugtrio, Snorlax, Gengar, Magneton.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I had 23 hours and 44 minutes on my Leaf Green.
My team was Venasaur, Pidgeot, Nidoqueen, Jolteon, Ninetales, and Seadra.

Pokemon_Luver

I Love Pokemon
Is this the Elite 4 debute time?

EDIT: If so i beat it in 19 hours.

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
:eek: Thats fast! 19 hours is seriously quick!

Wait, did u trade stuff over to do it faster? In that case you could do it a lot faster! :p

ap_downey

6 Marowaks, 1 Team
Umm... yeah, actually, I clocked in at over 400 hours. I was kinda lazy. Also, I'd leave it on for eight hours, but only play it for one-ish.

Pokemon_Luver

I Love Pokemon
Serious? lol i did 19 hours for my emerald to, i only trained my starter though for those files, i started again of FR

Last edited:
i remember simply because of that time. =p

Pokemon_Luver

I Love Pokemon
Nice time Ruzzy

I did it in about 20 with a level 80 charizard and 5 level 5's

Edit: Rank up!

Last edited:
I clocked in at 28:04:36 for Leaf Green, this being the first 3rd gen game that I have owned. I could probably go faster if I tried it again.

HanoiRose

NIPPON BONZAI!
I have made my hall of fame debut in LG in about 18 hours. (no time wasting, but no bigger rushing either)
I didn't have any pokemon that were traded.

MukkinMUK

I love garlic. :P
24:34... Mahh, i'm not quick training.

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
lol i did emerald in 7 hours flat only cuz i knew all the ins and outs from R/S but LG/FR took a bit longer at 9:37