• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fat People

Zevn

Lost in Translation
I can't believe this debate. You know, some people can not help being fat. Yes, i am fat, but its genetic. I am a lot more active than most people my age in my area, and i am the biggest person in our class. I have a weights class, and it is increribly intense, and i lift after school too. So dont hate on people who are fat.

Can't tell if serious.

Such a cop out, I get legit annoyed when people tell me I'm lucky for the body I have. I work out at least 95 minutes a day, six days a week, and watch what I eat carefully.

Genetics don't play as big a role as you are acting like they do. Do the work.

Im fat, and i hate it. :( when i get the money, im getting lipo and probably other surgery to make myself someone of value to society.

/facepalm

Can't tell if serious.

Why not correct your diet and exercise? Otherwise you'll just get fat again.

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
Im fat, and i hate it. :( when i get the money, im getting lipo and probably other surgery to make myself someone of value to society.

I hope you're joking.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Nope. Society only values people for how they look; everyone else gets treated like crap, so if surgery can make me thin and good looking, then I'll do it.

You still won't be healthy.

T_T

But I guess you don't care about that anyway...

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
Nope. Society only values people for how they look; everyone else gets treated like crap, so if surgery can make me thin and good looking, then I'll do it.

I used to only be into skinny guys when I was a teenager but once I met this guy who was actually very attractive in all aspects despite the fact that he was overweight. Sure a lot of people are shallow but would you really want to have friends who only like you for your looks? That's about the fastest was to get people who will screw you over.

Personally I think this is all the more reason for the Fat Acceptance groups like the one I mentioned in the OP. I'm not saying that being fat is healthy or ideal but it IS ideal to treat people as people instead of "fatties" or some other sub-human nick name.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
I used to only be into skinny guys when I was a teenager but once I met this guy who was actually very attractive in all aspects despite the fact that he was overweight.

Right.

Well it isn't just about looks.

Maybe someone wants a partner who can go running with them as an evening activity, rather than eating on the sofa.

Same standard applies to friends and romances.

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
Right.

Well it isn't just about looks.

Maybe someone wants a partner who can go running with them as an evening activity, rather than eating on the sofa.

Same standard applies to friends and romances.

I've known plenty of fat people who are moderately active. Being fat doesn't mean that all you do is sit around and eat all day and night.
The guy I mentioned for example was a weight lifter.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
I've known plenty of fat people who are moderately active. Being fat doesn't mean that all you do is sit around and eat all day and night.
The guy I mentioned for example was a weight lifter.

You won't be lean if you neglect cardio/diet.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
ROTFLMAO!You must watch to much Cardashian's if this is what you believe. Because I only know Hollywood & gossip shows to judge worth on physical appearance. It would be hilarious if someone treated me like crap cause I'm just shy of morbidly obese (6'2" 300 lbs+5)! If I were to try to reach my medically "Ideal" weight I would be a toothpick! At 250lbs I was supposedly severely overweight yet I was lean and mean.

overused entrance? Honey, just because you have never felt the warmth of a woman doesn't mean I ***** it out. You are 1. probably fat. 2. unable to pleasure anyone. Don't be jealous and bitter, son.

You sound very hypocritical, because you said you don't care if you are coming off as crass and offending fat people for overusing their mouths. But now you are acting like a cornered dog that must bark away something to feel secure.

What people have to understand is, if you are being judgmental of others, then prepare for others to do the same to you. I agree that it's fine to criticize fat people, but they are not the only ones who are the problem, it is also people like you that have similar disgusting qualities as fat people, including gluttony and messiness.

You are talking theoretically btw.

Well of course I'm talking theoretically because I don't know every person who's lost weight in history. Neither do you. We're both talking theoretically in that sense.

Mine haven't been minimal.

You are not an embodiment of the average weight loser considering you shifted a quarter of your body weight.

In many ways, I've had it much easier than a plethora of other people looking to lose weight, and I will never forget that.

Whilst at the same time you've had it much harder than many others. It's not really a worthwhile point.

Yeah, I can't imagine making the changes I did without help and I am not afraid to admit it. I'm not going to worship these people, but they deserve credit for helping me.

I think you're overstating somewhat, but fair enough.

He became healthier but he is still fat.

Yet he became healthier and as such (I assume) lost weight.

And his changes were minimal compared to mine, but it took good work to step up to the changes.

So, just to reiterate for everyone, the person in question made minimal changes to their lifestyle and diet and began to become healthier.

That is the main hang up I have with you atm.

If you want to go ahead and apologise for being such a clown earlier I'm cool with that.

Theoretically, it is easy, but the application can be difficult.

Important word is bolded. Of course the application can be difficult, but generally it isn't (as was the intention of my original point, seeing as I'd be a bit of a clod if I'd made it universal, not that I'm accusing anyone of arguing that I have).

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
everyone on tis site iz most likly a fat nerd just sayin

Hey, nice picture of you on your profile.

I only have a problem with those fat people who can slim down and get healthier, but are too lazy to do so. I've met a lot of these people.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have nothing against fat people, as I have a walrus as a mother.
(That is a joke. I love my Big Mama)

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I have nothing against fat people i just can't understand when they think surgery is the way out.exercise and healthy diet means more that an attractive body.

Hox

Banned
Fat people are harmless. Sure, they're sore to look at, but they don't move fast enough to take your wallet like a black guy.

#priorities

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
I'd rather be in the company of nice and compassionate fat people than be in the company of attractive and beautiful self-conceited jackasses.

Personality is way more important than looks.