• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fat People

Jb

Tsun in the streets
but they don't move fast enough to take your wallet like a black guy.

It's not your wallet we're after.

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
I'd rather be in the company of nice and compassionate fat people than be in the company of attractive and beautiful self-conceited jackasses.

Personality is way more important than looks.

If that was true, I would have tons of friends and many people wanting to date me. Unfortunatly, it's not true. So I'd rather be an ******* and pretty and thin then be big and a pushover (which I am :p )

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Fat people are awesome. They fight over food and look funny when they get through exercising. I'm not making fun of them, they are just awesome in general with their personalities.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
says ugly, fat people

I'm 6'4" and weigh 170 pounds. Definitely far from fat.

Yes, I would rather have an attractive and nice girlfriend, but if I had to choose between the two, I wouldn't go out with a selfish gold-digger b*tch who is only using me for my wallet anyway.

Krick88

I believe the plea was to stop the discrimination of fat people, not to ask you to sleep with them...

Personal preference in no way makes hatred and discrimination justifiable.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
I believe the plea was to stop the discrimination of fat people, not to ask you to sleep with them...

Personal preference in no way makes hatred and discrimination justifiable.

plea all you want, discrimination against fat people will always exist. its not healthy for one, so its not like something like green eyes, where it has no issue on a persons life. fat does, so people will always call out fat people on them killing themselves by being fat.

Im watching biggest loser, and i would like to go on that, but i dunno if i could. whether because im not fat enough (i dunno how big one has to be to be on that show), or just wouldnt be able to do what they do on the show if i did get on it.

I feel bad for fat people.a dude in my grade had to do pushups in pe and every body laughed at him!i dont like it when people are mean.1 it may not be their fault 2 eventhough thay are fat doesn't mean they are a bad person 3 being to skinny is bad for your health to and nobody is mean because of that! I understand what you are trying to say.

Missingno
So what if they CAN lose weight? Maybe some people are happier with themselves being a little overweight. Just because people are intolerant of fat people now doesn't mean that it always has to be that way.

Yes, and the same applies to racial discrimination. And ending it has to start with people being proud of it! If every single person of a minority race was ashamed of it, would racism end? No! So if someone is happy with themselves, then let everyone who insults you know about it, and maybe then people will stop insulting you for it.

There's a girl at my school who's overweight and has knee problems and is one of three people who run to the place where the coach tells us to run to, whereas fifteen others run halfway. She takes a while to get there and back, but she's always trying and I respect her more than the fastest kid in the grade.

And may I add that girls who are anorexic (and I don't mean naturally skinny here, I mean anorexic) are just as unhealthy, and if we must get into looks, look worse, than people who are obese. People who are obese are not at the very edge of death, but people who are intentionally starving themselves are.

Last edited:

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
*SNIP*
Im watching biggest loser, and i would like to go on that, but i dunno if i could. whether because im not fat enough (i dunno how big one has to be to be on that show), or just wouldnt be able to do what they do on the show if i did get on it.
Well look at the contestants, males are nearly all over 300. The greater the weight the more likely they'll cast you. As for not being able to do the regiment, At first I'd say you wouldn't. This is from experience. I cut from 300 to 235(ish), from years of sports and military fitness training I know what my limits are. I would not be able to do the regiment they do on Loser... to start. The idea though is to push yourself till you cannot do any more, then try to do just a bit more every time. Along with eating healthier and identifying those things that enable you to be fat, then dealing with them. Remember loser is a competition with a cash prize as the motivator. We, non contestants, need to be more realistic in our goals (we don't have a trainer working us for 8 hours a day for several months).

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Some people suit being a little big though.
And no one likes those anorectic twigs from the magazines anyways

kochoupink

butts lol
I want to weigh in here and say that it has to do with age, too. Some people are chubby until they hit puberty, regardless of how much activity they do, because their bodies are storing energy for their final growth spurt. A chubby/fat kid may look very different between grades 6 and 9, just because of the way their body grows.

wescobbcrandle

Samuri Poster
Sounds to me that you associate yourself with shallow skanks.

They aren't shallow skanks, they are the attractive women that would never give you the time of day. So you tell yourself "they must be shallow skanks" but you'd still jump at the first chance one of them showed interest in you.

;311;;007;

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
my girlfriends always say, "personality doesn't penetrate."
Your girlfriend is misinformed. Try being an absolute jerk to her. See if she will let you penetrate then... I'd lay odds on the final answer.

Not that being attractive doesn't help.