• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fat People

wescobbcrandle

Samuri Poster
Your girlfriend is misinformed. Try being an absolute jerk to her. See if she will let you penetrate then... I'd lay odds on the final answer.

Women aren't born with the ability to penetrate. And I don't care much for those kind of toys. So I will not be penetrating her any time soon.

MissDigitalis

love at first sting

ChedWick

They aren't shallow skanks, they are the attractive women that would never give you the time of day. So you tell yourself "they must be shallow skanks" but you'd still jump at the first chance one of them showed interest in you.

;311;;007;
What you've just described are shallow skanks while addressing the character of your friends. Way to go ace.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
All of you are killing me.

There's no real confrontation in this thread, but because we're all bored you guys are pretending there is.

The only real difference is what people value.

I value being in great shape, that doesn't mean I'm shallow, and that holds true for other people of my opinion. I want a meaningful relationship with someone that I can converse with, but they also need to be able to share in my interests.

If health and beauty isn't something you value that's fine, but everyone always judges each other, consciously or not. Don't expect to ever be free of that.

There are jerks in the world, jerks will be jerks, and they will find a reason to be one to you. If you're fat, then that's one of the first things they're able to pick up on, and that's what they choose to attack.

wescobbcrandle

Samuri Poster
I doubt she would. I mean apparently looks are all that matter to her anyway.

false. Looks are imperative. Just because you are attractive doesn't mean i will sleep with you, however being ugly means i definitely won't. so what does that mean?

i don't sleep with people i find physically disgusting. what's the issue here?

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Zevn you remind me of a conversation my Mom-in-Law and I have every once in a while. She is very appearance minded, and will tell me I need to loose weight. I respond with her needing to gain some, and we go on about our life respecting one another. :D

false. Looks are imperative. Just because you are attractive doesn't mean i will sleep with you, however being ugly means i definitely won't. so what does that mean?

i don't sleep with people i find physically disgusting. what's the issue here?
To paraphrase a gay friend of mine. 'With enough beer, anyone is sexy!' So you could never love an unattractive, romantic man who would never stray from you and treat you with respect and dignity? I'll go forward to say you are judging your partners on the wrong qualities... But that's my opinion.

Last edited:

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Hey turn about is fair play. Judging goes both ways Wes. I side with Ched, I'd much rather be surrounded by average looking great people than "the beautiful" But that's just me.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
yes, be judgmental of people who have standards for who they chose as sexual partners.

I feel like the standards for women are lower.

I have to work out a lot longer, but then again most women aren't trying to by cut.

Anyway, my point is about standards. It's fine to have them, I find lots of people disgusting, there's no reason to go out of my way to tell them. They know already.

flameswy

Lord of Light
Just last night i watched supersize me, and he touches on this.

he talks about how its culturally acceptable to bash smokers in front of people, but not fat people, and says that that's hypocrisy.

apparently, fast food is worse for you then smoking, and if you eat it every day you'll be dead in a few months.

if what he said was true, anyway.

anyway, fat people make me sad. I mean really, how hard can it be?

people talk about glandular problems, genetics, all sort of excuses, but really its just excuses....

the people who sympathize with fat people are those who are fat, or are scared that they are.

http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/obesity/l/bl_amifat_quiz.htm

theres a link for no good reason.

sorry if i offended anyone.

Last edited:

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
One thing to remember about looks... They fade as the years go by. I am not the leading man I used to be 20 years ago, and in 20 more... *shudder*. Better have something to back up those looks with is all I'm sayin'.

people talk about glandular problems, genetics, all sort of excuses,
For some that's true, for others it's not.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
One thing to remember about looks... They fade as the years go by. I am not the leading man I used to be 20 years ago, and in 20 more... *shudder*. Better have something to back up those looks with is all I'm sayin'.

For some that's true, for others it's not.

~_^

If George Clooney can do it, I can too.

ChedWick

Druggies, fat people, skanks; overdosing, diabetes, and STDs. And people say evolution doesn't exist.

Well when you put it that way, I question whether it really does or not.

yes, be judgmental of people who have standards for who they chose as sexual partners.

Blah, blah, blah. Having standards != being unfairly judgmental and rude.

Hey turn about is fair play. Judging goes both ways Wes. I side with Ched, I'd much rather be surrounded by average looking great people than "the beautiful" But that's just me.

Well, I'm not talking about average looking people versus beautiful people. Having a **** personality isn't exclusive to beautiful people. I would much rather surround myself with respectful, kind, outgoing individuals than those who value only looks, sex with partners based on looks, and personal pride at the expense of others. Said respectful people can be drop dead gorgeous, ugly, tall, skinny, short, fat, tall and w/e else.

Ron White said during a comedy show something I find incredibly hilarious and true.

Ron White said:
If I could give advice to the planet, it would be: Don't marry for looks alone, going either way, and I'll tell you why. In a few years, if Barbara's boobs start to sag too much, there's a place where you can go to just lift them right back up to where they were, and they can move the nipple wherever they want 'em. You can actually go to a titty bar, pick out a set of titties and say, "I want those titties on that woman right there." If her belly gets too big, and she doesn't want to work it off, you can go get a tummy tuck, and they'll give you a belly that looks like a cheerleader. If your eyes go bad, you can have LASIK surgery, and they can give you 20/20 vision at any age. If your hearing starts to fail, they can put a device in your ear that'll make you able to hear as good as you could the day you were born. But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Oh Chedwick, you can have beauty and brilliance.

wescobbcrandle

Samuri Poster
Blah, blah, blah. Having standards != being unfairly judgmental and rude.

Why do you continue to compare personality vs looks? These are two different things.

Good looking people can have good or bad personalities. Ugly people can have good or bad personalities.

I don't care if you will sleep with a hog because he/she has a great personality. If that is your only standard for choosing a parter, good for you.

As I've repeatedly said (to much dismay), if you are not sexually appealing to me I have no desire to sleep with you. Personality plays a factor in determining which good-looking (in my opinion) people I want to be intimate with.

ChedWick

Oh Chedwick, you can have beauty and brilliance.

Yes, as was said...

[*]Why do you continue to compare personality vs looks? These are two different things.

[*]Good looking people can have good or bad personalities. Ugly people can have good or bad personalities.

I don't care if you will sleep with a hog because he/she has a great personality. If that is your only standard for choosing a parter, good for you.

[*]As I've repeatedly said (to much dismay), if you are not sexually appealing to me I have no desire to sleep with you. Personality plays a factor in determining which good-looking (in my opinion) people I want to be intimate with.

[*]Simply because the two can play a role in what one finds attractive.

[*]Check.

[*]Cool, but here I thought I was scrutinizing your friends and your choice to associate with them.

Also, I thought we had a specific thread for what we do and don't find attractive and that this thread was more so regarding fat people and their habits, attitudes and behavior as well as societies perception of them and not our wiliness or lack there of to sleep with them. Funny how threads mesh and roll away before we realize it.