• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fat People

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
My wife chose 7 but has kept the 8 since I became him some 15+ years ago.

As for the women, I honestly couldn't choose. Both women are quite attractive.

Chedwick said:
Having a **** personality isn't exclusive to beautiful people.
Yeah but that's why I "the Beautiful". It is more about the personality than the looks.

Last edited:

Zevn

Lost in Translation
I'm guessing if a fascist government took over and they neutered all the ugly, unfit people and made breeding programs for only a select number of perfectly beautiful people to be born, most of you would be okay with it? It's a surprise the Nazis didn't win if that's the case.

You really seem to enjoy extremism.

Try on some shades of grey.

garren

kitties will rule
every fat girl i have ever known thought they were the hottest thing to hit the earth. honestly i find it stupid how reversed girls are. skinny girls think they are fat and fat girls think they are hot. there was a documentary on the fattest girl, i was at work and no one could look at the tv without looking sick.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
A modicum of modesty would be nice.

xD

Nyter

Island Challenger
Whatever happened to "More Cushion for the Pushin"?
Let's look at the positives of fat people, people!

Atari

Did it on 'em
If you're going to make a joke about fat people you should either not apologize for it or don't post it in the first place

Radish

Royal Rapidash
Ahh, it's never going to change. They bash on fat people, thin people, tall people, short people, deformed people, beautiful people and so on. It's the way of life; everyone just picks on someone. It's jealousy and media and all that garb.

Welcome to the real world.

DarkGengar

Ghost Reaper
Do I tolerate fat people? Of course. Do I have respect for fat people letting themselves go? Nope. I wouldn't bash a fat person negatively, however I'd try and give them advice in order to improve their health.

Breeder Drew

People are asses. It's a simple fact of life. Some fat people try to lose weight and some are perfectly happy with themselves. Why should we care about what others say, anyway?

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Whatever happened to "More Cushion for the Pushin"?
Let's look at the positives of fat people, people!

Being fat implies you're lazy. Being lazy implies you couldn't be arsed to do something positive with your life. Not being arsed to do anything positive with your life implies that there wasn't anything positive in your life to begin with. Hence the statement, there is nothing positive about being fat.

DISCLAIMER: At the behest of Snorunt conservationalist, you don't have to take it seriously if you don't want to.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Being fat implies you're lazy. Being lazy implies you couldn't be arsed to do something positive with your life. Not being arsed to do anything positive with your life implies that there wasn't anything positive in your life to begin with. Hence the statement, there is nothing positive about being fat.

So you're saying fat people should die?...
There is nothing wrong about being fat. Also, it could be genetic

MissDigitalis

love at first sting

There are plenty of fat people who are hard working individuals so that line of thought is just full of faulty assumptions.