• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fat People

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
So you're saying fat people should die?...
There is nothing wrong about being fat. Also, it could be genetic

No, I'm thinking that fat people should lose the mentality and stop being fat. Simple, no?
Unless they have some underactive thyroid gland, of course, in which they should just do a Debbie Moore and start a dancing career.

ChedWick

Is there something wrong with being brown or black also?

No, but those are factors you can not control and apart from real genetic conditions don't really affect you. Being fat, apart from the really extreme cases which are so few they are hardly worth mentioning when discussing fat people, have a direct affect on ones health. Often is a reflection of ones personality which of course does not mean you are a bad person, it puts a hindrance on your abilities to do things and the list goes on. Being fat does not mean you are a bad person but to outright say there is nothing wrong with it, is just wrong. As wrong as it is to say there is everything wrong with being fat.

Or mentally disabled?

Well, yea kinda. Not on the level of socially wrong but yea there is something wrong there.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The point is, they can't do much about it if it is genetic

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am not meaning like those students that fake dyselexia or something.
I mean like downs syndrome etc. etc.

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
No, I'm thinking that fat people should lose the mentality and stop being fat. Simple, no?
Unless they have some underactive thyroid gland, of course, in which they should just do a Debbie Moore and start a dancing career.

You're obviously just being a troll but who are you to say what mentality fat people have? I mean there are literally millions of them. They can't all have the same mentality just because they're overweight.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Besides, fat ladies are nicer than skinny ones.
It's true. but still, don't hate on Elice because her opinions are... special

Zevn

Lost in Translation

Not true.

Fit women are nice, they're just more choosy about who they're nice to.

ChedWick

I've run into equal amounts of *****y/rude fat people and *****y/rude skinny people. The difference I've noticed is one group tends to be resentful and self conscious while the other group is conceded and full of themselves.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I just find fat ladies to be nice for some reason..

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
I've never understood hating people because they're fat. But most people I've met just like to hate and ***** about things because they have nothing better to say. So I guess the same rationale applies when they talk **** about fat people (or anyone they don't like).

ChedWick

I just find fat ladies to be nice for some reason..

That could be the case in Norway. We Americans are pretty *****y and rude. We also seem to lead the world in obesity, then Mexico and their apeshit crazy nowdays soo maybe its related. Idk...

Character/personality is also genetically determined. Like those people who have aspergers and cant function is society, or nerds. Are you going to demean those people for not being social butterflies even though their status might be a problem?
Some people have it in them to be lazy pigs, it's part of their genetic make up. You can't make dumb people become einsteins either. No matter how much studying they do.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
While obese people should work on their diet and exercise, they do not pose a threat to society.