• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fat People

G50

No longer posting
Implying nuts aren't good for you.

Implying 6 grams of fat is a lot.
Implying fat is what makes you fat.

Key factor in why diets fail (apart from lack of will power). People don't know **** about nutrition.

My Subway comment wasn't necessarily towards the amount of fat alone. I was referring to them constantly saying they have the healthiest subs because of that.

Fats (a lot, especially the trans and saturated.), Complex Carbs (too much), and too much Simple Carbs are the main components for making people fat. Plus lack of daily cardio exercises.

I didn't say nuts were bad for you.

rocky505

I find nothing wrong with Fat People. The only People I find wrong are the juiced up people who think they are bad *** when they are just disgusting(especially the women *shivers*)

Kacho

You are next.
Serious question.
About what decades exactly did America get fat?
Is it due to work load? mass production of manufacturing? cheaper prices? global imports?

I am aware that this might have been mentioned before, but I don't remember seeing a post that fully explains this...

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I find nothing wrong with Fat People. The only People I find wrong are the juiced up people who think they are bad *** when they are just disgusting(especially the women *shivers*)
Haha me too.:D

Rezzo

Occasionally
Serious question.
About what decades exactly did America get fat?
Is it due to work load? mass production of manufacturing? cheaper prices? global imports?

I am aware that this might have been mentioned before, but I don't remember seeing a post that fully explains this...

It totally depends on your opinion. People of upper class society have often been 'fat' since as far back as the 16th century. If your question asks when did Americans become truly 'fat' as an accepted thing, once again that's subject to opinion. A good way to find a reasonable answer would be to check news articles when obesity started to become a headline.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Kacho, I'd say it started back in the 70's. Fast food was taking off and physical demands started to reduce in society. so the combination of poor food choices and lethargy has been growing (expanding if you will) for going on 5 decades...

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
i dont see why people have to rub in fat ppls faces that " ooohhh fatty fatty lose some weight stop eating so much fatass learn to take care of yourself" a friend of mine is a bit overweight; whenever she gets in an argument this is usually the first thing the other person says. DONT MAKE FUN OF FAT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

G50

No longer posting
i dont see why people have to rub in fat ppls faces that " ooohhh fatty fatty lose some weight stop eating so much fatass learn to take care of yourself" a friend of mine is a bit overweight; whenever she gets in an argument this is usually the first thing the other person says. DONT MAKE FUN OF FAT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

I completely agree. There is NO reason why people should be doing that in their faces. I even refuse to do such an uncalled for action.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl

I think that's completely pragmatic of them and uncalled for, isn't it disgusting that in society even the slightest imperfections are frowned down upon?

G50

No longer posting
I think that's completely pragmatic of them and uncalled for, isn't it disgusting that in society even the slightest imperfections are frowned down upon?

Sad but true... Society in general is so picky about everything about a person. One mistake, one abnormality (as they call it), one thing they find odd and they go after you for it. Weight is no different whether fat or thin.

I so agree. Especially on myspace back when it was the **** when you could see some girls who are like 200 pounds and posing all sexy and lifting up their shirt etc etc

Hey, thick is somewhat in buuuut...

Last edited:

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
People still use MySpace?

Fat girls take body shots?

You must not be on Earth.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Well I will be honest.. say a person is fat, but nice. I would never be an a-hole and talk about them or insult them cause they are overweight. BUT if that person is a b!tch to me, you better believe I will have all the dirt I can in my possession to throw at em and their weight will be thrown in their face.

Im sure many of u may agree.

Quinnzel

Insanely Great
Well I will be honest.. say a person is fat, but nice. I would never be an a-hole and talk about them or insult them cause they are overweight. BUT if that person is a b!tch to me, you better believe I will have all the dirt I can in my possession to throw at em and their weight will be thrown in their face.

Im sure many of u may agree.

Er. No. Commenting on someone's physical appearance negatively in a verbal argument (or even ****-talking with your friends) is really low, not to mention unoriginal.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Er. No. Commenting on someone's physical appearance negatively in a verbal argument (or even ****-talking with your friends) is really low, not to mention unoriginal.

Yeah but if that person is mean and a b!tch to everyonr, she/he has it coming to them.

It's like Adele and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie.
Adele is a ver nice down-to-earth non egotistical person who enjps life. I would never talk about her wieght in a negative way. She does not deserve.

Chris Christie however... That pig can go to hell. He has messed up the education system in so many ways with no regard but to his ego-power. He would be the tpe of person I would trash talk about.

There is nice fat person, and there is mean fat person. I treat them as should respectively.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Is it weird that I find Adele physically attractive?