• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FATAL mistakes you've made on the internet.

Pokeaidan

Wake me up inside
Looking up a friends name on Urban Dictionary

some of those definitions cannot be unseen

Sprangtrip

springity sprong
*Joining Tumblr. Once you join YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE. (Believe me, I've made attempts. But it's like a drug and I keep coming back to it.)
*Making a topic relating to fictionkin and headmates on Flight Rising(which seems to be mostly populated by Tumblrites). Let's just say it didn't end well. :U
*Searching various Undertale characters on Google Images (namely Asriel, Catty, and Bratty). At school. WITH Safesearch on. Seems Safesearch doesn't entirely make your search safe...
*Mentioning my religious beliefs on FurAffinity. Yikes. TBH I'm really glad the forum got shut down there...and I've also moved to Weasyl, which is actually cleaner than FA anyways.

Nyter

Island Challenger
So I'm either old fashioned or like to call things as they are... So I usually am late to learn a few slang things here and there. Anyways, I was with my work crew and I didn't tune in until they asked me a question... Mind you it is all guys. I was asked if I ever had my salad tossed. At first I was thinking like actual salad... But when I replied "I am sure I have", everyone was laughing. I had then suspected it did not mean what I thought it meant... I googled it on my tablet and I saw salads being tossed on this first like 5 pics and then... I don't know how point A connects to point B or how one thing derived from another but OMG. I will never look at salads the same again...

Here is where the Internet part really kicks in. Another fam member used my tablet and googled something only to see in my search history what I searched for prior. The questions I was asked after we're just a mix of hilarious and preposterous things.

Not really my mistake but I convinced a friend to search up "birthday suit" on google images one day when they didn't know what it meant. Yes I am evil.
My biggest mistake - reading a Jeff the Killer lemon. Oh god that was disgusting. I've made countless more but that was my biggest one that I can recall.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Going to 4chan isn't my mistake.
ENJOYING 4chan is my mistake. Just about every board they have that's dedicated to video games hates video games, and really the only good video games discussion is on literally every other board. ive basically gotten a super messed up sense of humor from YLYL on /b/. Of course, it's also given me inspiration to get back into writing and such, so it hasn't been too bad.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Dark web.
There wasn't anything that I would want that I couldn't do l couldn't do on the normal net, and there was enough illegal stuff that I still kinda wonder if I've been v&.

TRAPPITY___TRAPPITY

I don't even... ^_^
My number one biggest mistake would be going online in the first place. I've caused so much suffering to so many people over the last seventeen years...

My second one would be getting a worm that destroyed my entire computer. It actually still works somewhat, even though that was six years ago.

Gutsman

Indigo Champion
Joining forums like this one and being a spammer without realizing it when I was 13.

Jirachi100

Kirby Fan
This one isn't really that bad but I think I've finally realized how personal Google ads are trying to be. I use Google to spell check Pokemon names and it turns out one of them I misspelled as a car brand when I checked. A few days later, I see an ad for that same car brand. Now who knows what else it could think I want ads for if it did that?