• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
Chapter 3 – Just Like Old Times…

Ash looked up at his best friend.

“Misty?” he asked quietly.

She smiled at him. “The one and only!”

“Misty! I can’t believe it’s you!” Ash shouted excitedly.

Brock, May and Max stopped in front of them and gasped when they saw Misty. Misty looked up at the gang and smiled at them.

“Hi guys? How are you?” she asked politely.

“Pika!” Pikachu had leapt off Brock’s shoulder and had jumped into Misty’s arms giving her a huge hug that she returned happily.

Before they could answer her question, two young, male crew members bustled past them and made their way over to Misty with towels and blankets.

“Miss, you must be freezing! Please let me help you.” One of the assistants said softly as he wrapped her in a thick blanket. She started blushing at his kindness and thanked him.

“Hey! Excuse me! She’s not the only passenger who is soaking wet from falling over board.” Ash shouted grumpily. “It’s not like she did anything special!”

The other man was picking up Misty’s belongings as he turned towards Ash – looking almost as startled as his friend. Misty’s face was burning red with anger.

“Well, for your information Ash Ketchum I didn’t fall over board! I just happened to save your life when I saw you sinking to the bottom of the ocean but you probably wouldn’t have realised that because you were unconscious! So next time I won’t bother because I know that I’m so stupid that I’ll fall over board and accidentally land next to you when my Gyarados throws us on to the ship!” She shouted at him angrily before she was led away by one of the crew members – still holding Pikachu.

Ash looked shocked as Misty was led away. Gyarados roared at Ash from the side of the ship after it had caught up with it and drenched Ash with a light Hydro Pump. Ash looked up at it.

“Yeah, I guess I deserved that.” He said as Gyarados grinned at him.

The other crew member came up to Ash and handed him a towel while wrapping him in another thick blanket.

“Smooth move, Ash. That’s a great way to greet your friend.” May said sarcastically.

Ash felt his face go red with embarrassment. “Well it’s not my fault that we almost missed the ferry is it? And that I ended up unconscious at the bottom of the sea?” Ash yelled back at her.

“It’s not my fault either.” May replied coolly. “But you do have a habit of jumping to conclusions and doing stupid things.”

Brock explained to Ash what had happened after he had fallen into the water before the crew member insisted that Ash should be taken inside to warm up. Ash felt guilty about how he had reacted to his friend and the trainer eagerly followed the assistant to find her before tripping over a round object and falling flat on his face. He looked up, dazed, and saw a pokeball roll in front of him. He picked it up as Max and Brock helped to his feet.

“Is that yours, Ash?” Max asked.

Ash checked his belt. “No. It might be Gyarados’ but Misty might have dropped it.”

He held the ball up before the Pokemon who was still in the ocean.

“Gyarados, return!” Ash shouted.

A white light shot out from the ball but it did not aim itself at Gyarados. Instead, it aimed at the deck to release a Pokemon.

“Luv!” the Pokemon yelled.

“Awww! How cute!” May squealed.

She and Ash both got out their PokeDexes.

LuvDisc, the Rendezvous Pokemon.” May’s Pokedex recited. “ LuvDisc’s heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokemon is promised a loving relationship that never ends.”

LuvDisc, the Rendezvous Pokemon.” Ash’s quoted. “LuvDisc live in shallow seas in the tropics. This heart-shaped Pokemon earned its name by swimming after loving couples it spotted in the ocean’s waves.”

LuvDisc gazed happily in their direction. Ash and May glanced at each other and screamed in the other’s face while looking embarrassed. LuvDisc hopped over to them and rubbed itself affectionately against Ash’s leg. It then looked around as if searching for someone.

“Aww. Ash I think it really likes you!” May teased.

LuvDisc stared at May and became angered. It squirted a jet of water into May’s face. Her expression became confused and bewildered.

“Was it something I said?” she asked as Max, Ash and Brock laughed at her.

LuvDisc hopped in front of Ash protectively.

“Um, Sir, I really think we should get you inside.” The assistant said while tapping Ash on the shoulder.

Ash followed him through a door and down one of the main corridors. The crew member opened a door to his left and allowed Ash – closely followed by LuvDisc, May, Max and Brock to pass through. The room was extremely warm as they were told it was located next to the boiler room and it was often used as a substitute drying room.

They saw Misty talking to the crew member that had helped her earlier. She had her hair down and out of its usually ponytail but she was still wrapped in her blanket. Her face was glowing from the heat and her hair had a natural shine as if she had just emerged from a swimming pool. They both looked to the door and saw the group enter. Ash sat down in a corner as Pikachu jumped off Misty’s lap and onto Ash’s. The man got up and walked over to his friend.

“Well, Misty has explained to me what has happened so I need to tell the Captain. Will you please come with me to explain why this event occurred?” he asked the group.

“I’ll go.” Brock volunteered. “I need to apologise to the Captain anyway.”

Misty looked at him curiously. “Why? What did you do?”

He grinned at her. “Well, I went up to the captain and shouted in his ear that we had a man overboard and someone had jumped in to rescue him, so he stopped the ship immediately and err…jumped about twelve feet in the air in fright.”

Max giggled. “He almost hit his head on the roof!”

Brock and the two crew men departed followed by Max who stood in the doorway and called to his sister. She was staring at the LuvDisc who was giving her a sour expression.

“May?!”

She looked up at her brother.

“Are you coming?” he said in an annoyed tone.

“Yeah, OK. See ya guys later.” She said before closing the door behind her.

Ash shuffled uncomfortably in his seat and stared at Misty. He sighed.

“Listen Mist, I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions. I know that you wouldn’t fall overboard – you’re too clever to do something like that.” Ash started.

Misty looked at him in surprise.

“And… thanks for saving me. It was really nice of you and I appreciate having a good friend like you.” He smiled at her.

She was touched by his words and smiled back. “Thanks Ash, it means a lot.”

“LuvDisc!” the Pokemon cried happily.

They both looked down at the creature hiding behind Ash’s legs as it hopped out from behind them and over to Misty. It rubbed itself against Misty’s legs affectionately. Misty bent over and picked it up in her hands. It was tiny and in the shape of a heart with little yellow cheeks. Misty held it up to her face and examined it. It was extremely thin but amazingly pretty and she smiled at it.

“Is it yours?” Ash asked her.

Yeah.” She replied smiling. “It’s so cute and loving.” She said as danced in her hands. “It reminds me a lot of …” she bowed her head so that Ash couldn’t see the tears forming in her eyes.

“Are you OK?” Ash asked unsurely – clueless to how she was feeling.

Togetic. She thought to herself sadly.

She sniffed and wiped the tears from her eyes before sitting up straight.

“I wonder how Togetic is getting on.” She said with false enthusiasm.

“Oh.” Replied Ash, now understanding why she seemed so depressed. “I’m sure Togetic is doing just fine.” He said cheerfully. “Because it knows that it once had a great trainer who loved it like a mother and she’ll always be in its heart and it will never forget her.”

She looked up at him and smiled once again. “Thanks Ash, that’s sweet.”

The door opened and May entered.

“Hi, guys. Everything has been sorted with the Captain but he’s going to make an announcement so we need to go up to the deck.”

“OK.” Ash and Misty said in unison and left their blankets on the benches.

They were more or less dry by now as Misty once again put her hair up into its familiar ponytail and recalled LuvDisc to the pokeball that Ash handed her. They followed May back down the corridor where they were reunited with Brock and Max.

“Attention passengers!” a voice said through the loud speaker. “ Due to an unfortunate event that took place earlier on this trip, we will not be arriving at Sootopolis until tomorrow morning.”

Ash laughed nervously as the crowd of passengers that had gathered let out angry shouts of disagreement and whispered bitterly to each other.

“However, to make up for this inconvenience, we would like you to stay in one of our cabins tonight, free of charge. Please arrange your groups with the receptionist at the front of the ship. Rooms are available in twos, fours, sixes, and eights. Thank you for your perseverance and co-operation.”

Ash let of a grateful sigh as the passengers lightened up at the proposal of free rooms for the night. Unfortunately, he was standing in the way of the staircase that led to the reception. He yelled as he was trampled by a multiple amount of feet eagerly heading towards the staircase. As the dust cleared and the impatient crowd had disappeared, Ash could be see lying on the floor with footprints all over him. He looked dazed and had swirls in his eyes as Pikachu patted him comfortingly on the shoulder.

“Are you OK, Ash?” Misty asked soothingly as she and May both bent down to help him up.

“Yeah,” he replied while rubbing his head. “Oh, we better go and book a room before they’re all gone!” he yelled and ran down the stairway after the crowd. The gang followed him.

“Oh man, look at the size of this queue!” Max complained.

Brock folded his arms. “All we can do is wait.” He said calmly.

“Hello, can I help you?” the receptionist asked politely as the group of friends approached her.

It was amazing how she could sound so cheerful after serving so many customers. The group appeared to be exhausted after waiting in the queue for over an hour but they put on smiling expressions when they reached her. Brock, on the other hand was the most cheerful of all. He had hearts in his eyes when he first got a glance at her up close and tried to leap over the desk, unsuccessfully.

“Oh, sweet angel,” he recited to her in a dreamy voice. “How fate has brought us together by means of my clumsy and forgetful friend, who fell into the sea and was rescued by my other delightful companion…”

Max was about to grab Brock’s ear but Misty beat him to it. Her cheeks were tinted pink at what he had said but she was fuming with anger at him. She tugged at his ear, harder than what she normally would have, until tears of pain formed in his eyes.

“Ow, ow, OW! But now I have found you and there is nothing that could compare to your delicate loveliness. Oh my love…OW! As I’m dragged away with agonizing pain… my loss of you will always leave a bitter pin in my heart!” he finished as Misty hauled him across the floor and threw him out on to the deck.

She put her hands on her hips as she came back with an irritated expression on her face. Max was watching her with awe and he started firing questions at her about how she controlled Brock and his obsession with girls. Misty blinked and seemed shocked that she was being asked these questions.

“Hey, Misty, you are going to share a room with us aren’t you?” Ash queried.

“Sure, Ash, that would be great.” She smiled. “Just like old times.”

A figure zoomed past them and up to the desk so fast that all anyone could see was a blur of colours. Max was knocked off his feet by the speed of the person.

“Oh, my sweetheart, I finally found my way back to you,” the receptionist was even more scared than the first time he approached her as Brock clasped her hands in his. “I have sailed the many seas and oceans to find a woman as beautiful as you. And now, on my way to Sootopolis, I have found the elegant female that I have been searching for!”

“Excuse me, who are you?” a man asked as he approached Brock.

The man was very broad and muscular, with a most displeased expression upon his face. Misty, fearing what would happen next, attempted to grab Brock by the ear once again but he jumped on to the desk and started shouting at the man. She let out an exasperated sigh and watched the scene with Ash, May and Max.

“How dare you interrupt our meeting!” Brock screamed in the man’s face. “Fate has brought myself and this charming lady, together so that we can be forever happy in each other’s company!”

“Do you mind letting go of my fiancée’s hands.” He replied coolly.

Brock’s face became depressed and heart broken. “I’m sorry, it was never meant to be.” He said sadly to the receptionist as he got down from the desk and took the key from her hands. “I hope you’re happy with your choice.”

He walked slowly over to the man, back arched and looking gloomily at the floor. He patted the man on the shoulder.

“Take good care of her.” He murmured while sniffing. “Oh why, Cupid! You strike me with your love arrows and yet every time it is not meant to be! Why, WHY torment me with such emotions!” Brock shouted to the heavens before progressing down the corridor to their cabin.

The others shook their heads in disbelief and followed him.

“Here, we are, Room 128!” Max shouted as he put the key in the lock.

He opened the door to reveal three bunk beds – one against three of the walls – side tables, and an ensuite bathroom, which contained a bath, toilet, sink and shower. May and Max threw their belongings on to one bunk and Ash and Brock threw theirs on to another. Misty took the last bunk and decided to stay on the bottom bed.

“So, Misty, what are you doing here all the way in Houen and heading to Sootopolis City? You can’t have come all this way just to see us?” May asked her politely.

“Oh, well I got an invitation from the Gym Leader in Sootopolis inviting me to attend a demonstration he’s holding on his skills and techniques with water pokemon.” She replied enthustiastically.

May looked stunned. “Wow, you’re lucky!”

“A demonstration?” Ash yelled excitedly. “Misty, is there any way that we can come with you? Please?”

Misty watched him, stunned, then smirked. “Sorry, Ash, but it’s invitees only. If you were a great Water Pokemon Trainer like me who is recognised in all the regions, then you might have got an invite.”

Ash’s face fell. “Oh man, now I won’t get a chance to see how he battles so I can prepare a strategy.”

His stomach rumbled and everyone sweat dropped. He laughed nervously.

“Guess I’m hungry after all the excitement.” He said.

Misty folded her arms. “Oh Ash, you haven’t changed. You still think more about your stomach than anything else.”

“Not more than Pokemon battles!” he retaliated in an annoyed tone.

Everyone laughed. They started filing out of the door to the dining hall but Misty stayed behind.

“Misty, are you coming?” Brock questioned.

“Yeah, I just wanna freshen up in the bathroom quickly. I won’t be long, I’ll see you in a minute.” She said before entering the ensuite.

Brock closed the door behind him. He walked down the corridor only to see Ash walking back to the room.

“Where are you going?” Brock asked.

“I forgot my cap. I left it in the room so I won’t be a sec.” He replied as he walked passed Brock.

Brock shrugged and continued down the corridor to catch up with May and Max. Ash opened the door with the key to see Misty in a pink towel emerging from the bathroom. They both froze. Misty screamed and ran back into the bathroom, slamming the door, while Ash yelled and shut the main door behind him and leaned against it.

“Guess I don’t need my cap after all.” He said aloud in a high pitch voice before running down the hallway to meet the others.

End Chapter 3​

Well, it's a lot longer than my other two chapters but quantity isn't always quality, so I'll let you review and decide. Please let me know what you think of it or if you see any mistakes or any ways I could improve it for future chaps, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! ^__^

I look forward to reading what you think of it! :D

Thank you and I hope you enjoy it! :D

Water Spirit
XxX

Last edited:

Peach

It was totally awesome! Your story just comes better every time :)
I like that Luvdisc-thing, I think something like that could happen in anime!

“Take good care of her.” He murmured while sniffing. “Oh why, Cupid! You strike me with your love arrows and yet every time it is not meant to be! Why, WHY torment me with such emotions!” Brock shouted to the heavens before progressing down the corridor to their cabin.
That is so Brock!

Just great work, Water Spirit^-^

D

Double Decker

Great! Good Chapter! Iliked the 'cliff hanger' ending to it... I hope to see another good chapter from you ;)

R

roodude15

once again nice fic. It was very descriptive and i could just see everything that is going on. You have a realy good nack for these kinds of stories. I love it completely.

~keep it up~

xsweet_peax

+kiss of an angel+
omg...i love your stories. You are one of my favorites now. I love fanfics like that, that are soooo much like the anime and isnt all...not like the anime =]. Anyways, please hurry and write the next chapter soon. I would be waiting and I would be reading every single chapter so please hurry and write it soon. I hate waiting for sooo long...

L

-- Little Wings --

Great going!

Awww.. *Fan girl squeal* I love your stories so much Water Spirit! ^______^
That chapter was perfect. You make the characters so real, and its just like the anime. You can really imagine it happening! This fic is not too over mushy or shippy from the start, which makes a AAML fic better since you can then see it happening in the Anime.

She was staring at the LuvDisc who was giving her a sour expression.

Obviously Lovedisc does not like May :p Good on lovedisc! That made me laugh n.n
I love Lovedisc's part in the story! Its such a sweet idea, now if only Misty would really catch a love disc in the Anime... *Heart*

“Where are you going?” Brock asked.

“I forgot my cap. I left it in the room so I won’t be a sec.” He replied as he walked passed Brock.

Brock shrugged and continued down the corridor to catch up with May and Max. Ash opened the door with the key to see Misty in a pink towel emerging from the bathroom. They both froze. Misty screamed and ran back into the bathroom, slamming the door, while Ash yelled and shut the main door behind him and leaned against it.

“Guess I don’t need my cap after all.” He said aloud in a high pitch voice before running down the hallway to meet the others.

Awkward moment there! Sweet in a way though. That was a really good ending to the chapter. I really do not have much to critisise in this fic, i personally think its perfect.

*Bounces around* Now all there is to do is wait for the next chapter! :D

N

NUKUDRAGON

" claps" another outstanding chapter u have a real gift in writeing. this chapter was noting less than outstanding theres only one big problem with this story............ u take to long to update it!..............other than that its perfect so far keep it up and update fast please

S

Shawn1036902

Wow! *loves the 3rd chapter*

The ending was definitely awkward, but nice.

Great job, Water Spirit! That Luvdisc sure knows who likes who in this story. :p

K

Keira

I like all of it, the length, the characters and of course the Luvdisc scene

I don't see anything wrong in it so keep it up as it is.

W

water_goddess

brilliant you make it so realistic. the luvdisc scene rocks!!! you have got to be one of the best writers EVER!!!!!KEEP IT UP!!!

F

Flamewheel

AHh I can't wait for the next chapter for this story! It's excellent one of the best I've read in a Loooonnng time. I will keep reading this! trust me on that! I think your doing great and I got no critisizim for yeh.

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
A HUGE apology and Chapter 4

I know that most of you have waited for this Chapter for quite a while and I would like to apologise to all of you for the long delay. I was planning to get it up on the weekend but, I had to go away for the weekend and didn't get back until late on Sunday. HOWEVER, I did take a pad of paper with me and wrote my ideas for Chapter 4 and I have now typed it up for you to enjoy. Sorry again to everyone and I hope this doesn't discourage you from reading it. :)

Chapter 4 – Secret Suspicions Turn to ash…

“Misty, will you please open the door?” Brock asked wearily once again having done so for the past half hour and repetitively banging on the door.

After Ash had told his friends about the awkward incident with Misty, they had all returned to the room after waiting for her for ages at a table in the main hall. None of them had eaten but May had insisted on filling up half a dozen napkins with food before returning to the room. When they had arrived outside their door, Misty had refused to let them in. Not one of the group had the key, making Ash realise that he must have dropped the key in the room after he’d left in a hurry.

May, still carrying her bundles, explained to the door that she understood how Misty felt and would appreciate it if she could open the door so that she could freshen up in the bathroom without the boys around. Misty let her in and slammed the door in the boys’ faces, allowing them to be tormented by the sounds of the shower.

“Hey, Misty, May!” Max shouted. “Could you please at least let me and Brock in because we didn’t do anything! It’s all Ash’s fault!”

“What!?” Ash sounded appalled by Max’s “Misty could have easily locked it from the inside!”

“I did lock it from the inside but you went and opened with key!” Misty muffled voice said from the other side of the door. “The only thing I didn’t do was put the catch and bolt across because I was going to leave soon but you come in and don’t even apologise!”

May giggled next to Misty. Pikachu was helping itself to food on the napkins. The girls thought that it would be unfair to let Pikachu suffer on Ash’s behalf so May had allowed it to jump on her should as she’d entered the room.

“Attention passengers,” a female voice echoed through the speakers located in the hall and in the rooms. “We have a very special guest who is aboard our boat today. He has announced to the Captain that he would like to hold a party tonight as an apology for the delay in out trip.”

Misty and May looked at each other in surprise. “Ash?” they asked each other in unison.

“The generous party will be held tonight at eight o’clock in the main hall. The guest requests that Pokemon fancy dress costumes are necessary for those wishing to attend as dancing and Pokemon art will be main events. He also requests that you bring on Pokemon in a ball to the party. If you do not own any costumes or Pokemon, please make your way to the reception where we will be happy to lend you one.”

Misty and May both looked at the clock in their room. Six o’clock. They boys were banging on the door more forcefully and urgently as they wanted to attend the party.

“Should we let them in?” May asked. “After all it seems like Ash has organised this whole thing to apologise to you and the passengers.”

Misty nodded. “Yeah, I think they’ve learnt their lesson. But don’t give Ash any hints that we know it’s him who organised this.”

The door was moving viciously as if someone was trying to break it down. The girls looked nervous as Misty cautiously moved towards it. She jumped as the handle moved when she was about to grab it. She opened the door, only to find Brock, Ash and Max running at her. She screamed with a look of horror on her face as the boys toppled over and landed on to of her. May clasped her hands over her mouth.

“Will you please get off me?” a voice pleaded desperately from the bottom of the mass of arms and legs.

The boys individually got off the pile and saw a dazed Misty lying flat on her back with swirls in her eyes. They apologised profoundly to her after she’d given them a blow out lecture on their manners. Once she’d cooled down, they made their way back to the reception to another long queue…

The gang rushed back to the room with their costumes and waited anxiously for Brock to open the door. It clicked open and they rushed inside. Each started putting on their separate costumes with Misty running into the bathroom with hers. She unlocked the door minutes later with a glum look on her face.

“What’s wrong, Misty?” Brock asked her while he started putting on his Geodude arms.

She was wearing a Lapras outfit where her arms were inside the front fins. Her head was visible through Lapras’ mouth but she was having difficultly getting through the door. May, who was clipping her Beautifly costume wings to her back, abandoned her task and attempted to pull Misty through the door. Misty flapped her fins about helplessly as May put her feet on the doorway and pulled with all her might.

“Max! Can you please help?” May called to her brother.

“I would sis, but I’m kinda limited to how much I can move.” He said while twirling around on the spot.

Dressed as a Seedot, all that could be seen where his ankles and shoes and his face poking out of where the Seedot's facial features would have been. There were no arm holes in the suit so he was restricted to only moving his legs.

“I’ll help.” Brock said as he set his mask and Geodude arms down on the bed.

He left his bulky middle piece on, which was held up by bracers and started from his centre and finished by his armpits. He waddled over to Misty and grabbed one of her fins. He pulled and, together with May, managed to drag her through the door. She thanked them for their help but she still didn’t seem happy.

“Misty, what’s wrong?” Brock asked her again.

“I don’t think I like this costume.” She replied.

“Why? It looks fine to me, Misty.” Ash responded through his Pikachu head.

He was wearing a one piece Pikachu outfit with a detachable head. He took off the head and looked at her.

“What’s the matter with it?” he asked. “Apart from you can’t get through doors.”

She glared at him, then sighed while turning around.

“This is the problem.” Misty replied.

She revealed behind her an enormous inflated part that was attached to her and resembled the Lapras’ body. The gang laughed at her to see such a large extension. She announced that she was going to change her costume and Brock opened the door for her. She ran at the door, hoping not to get caught and tried to jump through the doorway, only to get stuck halfway. Her legs were waving wildly in the air and the back end of costume was standing upwards. She yelled for her friends to help her so Ash, May and Brock ran at the blue lump and successfully pushed it through the door. They watched Misty waddle down the hallway, the back end of the Lapras bobbing up and down the rhythm of her movements. A few passers-by stopped and stared at Misty. She glared back at them and shouted angrily. They backed out of her way as she stomped down the rest of the hallway moaning about her stupid costume.

The rest of the group went into the room and finished getting ready. Brock attached his Geodude arms on to his own and put on his head mask.

“How do I look?” he asked his friends.

“You look great!” May answered. “What do you think of my cool outfit?”

She twirled around on the spot so that everyone could see her. She was wearing a long, strapless grey dress that had a slit at the front creating a train behind her with matching grey slippers. Her hair was covered by a hat decorated with a Beautifly’s face, antennae and tongue and two huge identical wings fastened to her back.

“You look nice.” Brock replied. “Just like a giant Beautifly.”

May smiled appreciatively towards him.

“Thanks, Brock. Let’s see what the really thing thinks of my impersonation.” She held up a pokeball and threw it into the air. “Come on out, Beautifly!”

A white silouette of a Pokemon disappeared and revealed the Pokemon in a shower of sparking dust. It yelled out its name and looked at May.

“So, Beautifly, what do you think?” she asked, spinning before it.

It nodded its approval and dance around her happily. Max wobbled over to his sister with difficulty.

“May, I don’t like this costume anymore, I want to go change it.” He moaned.

May put her hands on her hips and looked at her brother.

“Well it’s too late, Max, because the party starts in ten minutes. If you were really that worried about it then you could have gone and changed it with Misty!”

She looked towards the door.

“Can you see her yet, Ash?” she asked her friend.

The giant Pikachu stared in her direction and shook its head.

“I wonder what’s taking her so long?” she thought aloud as another couple dressed as Pokemon walked past their door.

“We’re gonna have to leave without her if she doesn’t hurry.”

Max kept losing his balance and bumping into everything. May ignored him.

“Maybe we should leave her a note and head to the main hall.”

She waited for her friends to reply but before they could say anything, a slim figure came running down the hallway. She was wearing flat, bright blue slip-on shoes with a strapless dress that stopped just above her knees. It was a bold, aquatic blue with a white wave lining the bottom of the dress. From this white mass emerged white circles resembling bubbles that were randomly scattered near the bottom of the gown. The girl was also wearing a silver necklace with a blue teardrop gem, which glistened in the dimming light and matching teardrop earrings. Her auburn hair was down and she had a blue headband that had blue bunny ears with pink interiors. On her wrists were corresponding blue ruffled bracelets and she turned around in front of her friend to display a zigzag tail with a big metallic blue ball on the end.

“Wow, Misty! You look great!” Ash exclaimed as she came down the corridor and showed him her new outfit.

May and Brock moved towards to the door to see her as Pikachu jumped on to Ash’s shoulder and agreed with its master.

“Yeah, Misty, You definitely resemble a giant Azumarill.” Brock added.

May smiled at her. Her Beautifly approached Misty and examined her. It nodded its approval. Brock glanced at the clock in their room.

“We should really get going guys.” He said.

May recalled Beautifly to its pokeball and put it in a side-shoulder bag, which she put on her shoulder. She watched as Max still couldn’t keep his balance in the room and started hopping on one leg. When he ended up on both feet, he began side-stepping and walked straight into the wall by the door. He fell backwards but immediately jumped on to his feet and walked past May – who was holding the door open for him – and muttered his dislike for his costume. May shook her head in disbelief and locked the door behind her.

When the group of friends reached the hall, they were amazed to see so many people dressed up as all the different kinds of Pokemon. Brock, however, was estatic to see so many pretty girls. With his imaginary fan club of hearts dancing around him and in his eyes, he leapt, hopped, danced, strided and galloped to every girl in sight – exclaiming his love and intolerable affection to each unlucky female. Misty was in no mood to chase after him and as Max was immobilised, no-one could be bothered to stop him. Instead, they pretended to not even know him and his strange behaviour towards girls.

Can you see any buffet bars, Ash?” Misty asked while turning around behind her. “Ash? Where’d he go?”

Her friend had disappeared from sight. May nudged her with her elbow.

“He’s probably getting ready to make a speech for this party.” May whispered, grinning.

Misty laughed, knowing that would most likely be the last thing he’d do and was more likely stuffing his face at the nearest food table. She looked around to see if she could catch sight of a giant Pikachu, but being hungry herself made her way over to the nearest table laden with food and picked up a plate for May and herself. They helped themselves to as much food as possible and sat down on one of the side tables at the edge of the room. They could see a little Seedot figure constantly losing its balance as so many people walked around it until it eventually fell over and rolled under one of the tables piled up with food and disappeared under the table cloth. The girls both laughed as Max rolled from the other side of the table and tripped up Brock who was about to grab a girl’s hand and declare his affection for her. A boy with green hair and dressed up as a Masquerain approached the girls’ table.

“Well, well, look who it is.” The boy stated mockingly towards May.

Her eyes narrowed at him. He was holding a single rose and was smiling at her.

“Hello, Drew.” She said casually. “Where are you headed now?”

“Oh, I’m just going to wander around Sootopolis for a while and do a bit of sight seeing. Here.” He said as he handing May the rose. “Catch ya later.” He finished and walked away to the other end of the hall.

“Who was that?” Misty questioned.

“Oh, he’s my rival when it comes to co-ordinating.” She replied while smelling her rose. “But I’d say we’re really good friends.”

Misty smiled. “It’s nice to have good friends who are always there for you.”

“Just like you and Ash?” May asked.

Misty’s cheeks tinted pink as she looked down at the tablecloth and softly smiled.

“Yeah, just like me and Ash.” She replied confidently.

“So, how long have you known Ash? When did you first meet?”

“Thank you guests, to all that have attended this most humble party.” A man started saying through a microphone to get the audience’s attention.

May and Misty rushed from their seats and to the front of the stage where the man was standing.

“I would like to say a few words before out gracious guest takes the stage. Firstly, I would like to apologise once again for our delay but I hope that you are enjoying your extra time and that your rooms are comfortable.”

“I can’t see Ash anywhere!” May whispered urgently to Misty. “Do you think that he’s hiding back stage?”

“Hi, guys! I’ve been looking all over for you!” A giant Pikachu stood beside Misty with its head under its arm.

It threw an apple to Misty who caught it in two hands and looked shocked at him.

“But, if you’re here,” Misty seemed confused. “Then who’s going to be up there and hosting this party?”

“May I please introduce, our delightful and generous guest!” the man finished and backed down from the stage as a figure walked up to the microphone.

May and Misty gasped.

End Chapter 4

Well, they you have it. I know its not very pokeshippy but I don't want to rush things and I've involved the other characters a lot more to make it more realistic. I don't think you could picture some of this chapter happening in the anime but PLEASE let me know what you think of it. :)

I've had a guilty bug bothering me all day and weekend because I couldn't get this to you faster but I really hope you like it. As always your reviews and comments are much appreciated.

Originally posted by NUKUDRAGON

theres only one big problem with this story............ u take to long to update it!..............

LOL. I am sorry that it takes so long but I do try and keep my ideas for the story fresh in my mind but I do have to fit in the story around H/W, coursework and everything else those evil teachers feel like setting us to do at home! :D But I will try and get the chapters up on this thread asap once I've written them for you.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy it! Please don't hesitate to review as I always love to hear what you think about it! :D

Water Spirit
XxX

P

Prof. Cinders

This is a very good story. I love the Luvdisc, but you need to work on comma use. Think about it: say the sentence out loud, and add a comma when you pause. Then your story should be perfect. Do the next chapter NOW! lol!

W

Water_Master

This is a really good story! But i wondering who was hosting the party?

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
Thank You!

Thank you for reviewing my fic water goddess and Prof. Cinders!

Originally posted by Prof. Cinders

I love the Luvdisc, but you need to work on comma use. Think about it: say the sentence out loud, and add a comma when you pause.

Got it. Thank you for this advice and I will make sure to remember this in future chapters. :D

Originally posted by Water Master

This is a really good story! But i wondering who was hosting the party?

LOL! :) You will soon find out in the next chapter! But if you want a hint then

*****SPOILERS******

it is someone who you already know.

***END SPOILERS***

I'm sorry that I can't give you anymore because it might give it away! *winks*

Originally posted by xsweet peax

omg...i love your stories. You are one of my favorites now.

Awwwwwwww! ^____^ Thank you so much!

And a BIG thank you to everyone who has reviewed it so far, I really appreciate that you can find the time to read it and let me know what you think so THANK YOU! But those who haven't PLEASE I would love to know what you think! :D

D

Double Decker

Good chapter, I love the cliff hanger at the end! Keep on doing this, you're really good at it!

W

WaterBlaster

*claps* This chapter was very funny (humor is something I appreciate a lot in a fic) and very well-written! Congratulations! :D
Oh! And may I add that I loved how you picked Seedot (sp?) for Max's costume to be of? It's silly to picture him wearing that! *lol*
Let's see, now... I also REALLY liked this part:

“It’s nice to have good friends who are always there for you.”

“Just like you and Ash?” May asked.

Misty’s cheeks tinted pink as she looked down at the tablecloth and softly smiled.

“Yeah, just like me and Ash.” She replied confidently.

It's SO sweet!
Anyway, keep it up! It's a wonderful fic! I really want to read the next chapter, but please don't feel pressured! I know we are all eagerly awaiting your next chapters, but we don't want you to lose your touch just 'cause we want to read you awesome work soon! :D Take your time!

Last edited by a moderator:

xsweet_peax

+kiss of an angel+
ooooo...that was a really good chapter. I loved it and I loved how you dont add too much pokeshipping hints too fast. It makes it look for realistic. That makes it like the anime and that is the kind of story I like. I just wish that you can make the next chapter and post it up quick. I would be waiting but please dont make me wait too long ^^

Peach

I loved that chapter. I think Pokémon-costume partys are a great idea!

“May I please introduce, our delightful and generous guest!” the man finished and backed down from the stage as a figure walked up to the microphone.

May and Misty gasped.

End Chapter 4
I wanna know who it is! I can't wait!
Please write new chapter soon!