• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

F

Flamewheel

NOOOOO you cant just leave me hanging not knowing who the host is!! D: I loved this chapter just as great as ever, Max's seedot costume was a great idea ^_^ I cant wait for the next chapter *dances* Keep up your awesome work

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
Thanks for your comments guys! :D

Originally posted by WaterBlaster

I really want to read the next chapter, but please don't feel pressured! I know we are all eagerly awaiting your next chapters, but we don't want you to lose your touch just 'cause we want to read you awesome work soon!

AWWWW!!! Thank you for that lovely comment! I do feel guilty when I can't get them up sooner. To be honest, all I would love to do all day is write this fic because I am enjoying writing it! :) But then there is H/W.... and more H/W.... and then there's more.... but I do try my best! ;)

Originally posted by FlamewheelNOOOOO you cant just leave me hanging not knowing who the host is!!

LOL! I'm surprised that no-one has guessed who it is yet because I thought that I might have made it too obvious.... Guess not! ;)

Once again, thank you to everyone who has reviewed and I hope that you will keep on reading it but those who haven't reviewed it yet (I know I keep saying this) don't be afraid to let me know what you think as your comments are always welcome! :)

Thanks again guys for being terrific reviewers and continuing to read my fic! (& I will get Chapter 5 up asap once I've typed and fine-tuned it)

From

A very happy Water Spirit :D
XxX

R

roodude15

aaawwww. Man just when it gets interesting and then boom it ends. Man so many people do it in their fics it drives me crazy with suspense. I feel like i'm going crazy just waiting to see who it is. Otherwise another fantastic fic you have there. Really good description everything.

*waits patiently at computer until next chapter is up*

B

Big Evil

I've read all of your chapters on this fanfic. My favourtite bit was... well, all of them, loved every bit of it, particularly when Brock fell in love with the receptionist and all the other women as usual.

And to put it on the more positive comment, I've just added you to my favourite authors list. Well done.

C

Crystal_Milotic

Oh wow...I love it! I can't wait to see who the mystery person is! Keep it up, this is a great fic!

This is great!! Just about everything I would expect in the anime. One I would definatly like to actually air in both Japan and US. I think it would work out with both. But then again, maybe not. I think 4kids would alter it somehow.

IMO, I think Max would be too young to go to the dance. Think about his age for a sec, and you'd probably understand.

I also liked the part where Misty got stuck. Nice move :D

I also like Luvdisc, very intresting that that is the way Ash and Misty meet again.

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
Chapter 5

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I please present to you Chapter 5! ;)

*****SPOILERS*****

Guys, I apologise but I have been spelling Wallace’s name wrong. Please excuse this error and from now on I will type it correctly.

***END SPOILERS***

Chapter 5 - Mystery Guest - Revealed

A man wearing a long, white shirt decorated with a mass of blue around the middle and cut so that long pieces were missing to leave a zigzag pattern. He was also dressed in black jeans and he adjusted with white flat hat so that it was lop-sided across his face. Some of his blue wavy hair escaped the grasp of his hat and swayed above his shoulders. He grinned to his audience at their reaction to his arrival. He altered the microphone so that he could speak through it on a low level and bent down on one knee. He opened his arms to his audience.

“My gracious guests, welcome to this delightful party where we can assemble and commute with one another. I hope that you are enjoying yourselves and I would like to host the rest of the evening with music and merry dancing. I wish for you all to participate so that we can all appreciate the master of one of the performing arts. As I always say to friends – old and new – all I can offer you is dignity and respect and hope that you will repay me with the same hospitality. Thank you and good evening.”

He bowed to the audience and rose to a deafening roar of applause and shouts. A large group of girls who had been standing near the front jumped up and down with hearts in their eyes and squealed with delight to see their idol. They begged him for his autograph and produced paintings in front of his face asking for them to be signed.

“That’s Wallace!” Misty whispered in awe.

She couldn’t believe her eyes. May, standing next to her, was gaping at the figure that had just stepped down from the stage. The group of girls surrounded him and screamed in his face as the man who was on stage earlier whispered in Wallace’s ear. They looked over towards Misty quickly and Wallace nodded to the announcer who handed him a microphone. Max, who had made his way over to the others, started talking intelligently about Wallace and his Pokemon. May was holding a muffin and was about to take a bite to relief herself of her shock but Max continued talking. Having been irritated by her brother enough already, May glared evilly at Max and stuffed the muffin in his mouth.

“How come you didn’t say anything about knowing who Wallace was before?” Ash asked Max, annoyed and disappointed at the same time.

Max squealed and mumbled desperately as he couldn’t get the muffin out of his mouth.

May sighed and shook her head. “He said because you never asked him before.” May said before running over to her table to grab another muffin – whether to use it as back up against Max or to eat it was unknown.

Ash watched her go, stunned by how she understood her brother’s mumbles. Someone tugged on the arm of his costume.

“Ash, look.” Misty said closely beside him. “I think Wallace might make another speech.”

They watched the stage as Wallace stood back on it.

“Friends, before I depart I would like to introduce someone to you and give you a well-known piece of advise. Now, children are often mistaken to be helpless and clueless to the world around them. However, when they reach adolescence, they often show more of their courage and bravery that might have been concealed from the world. Children, adults and teenagers are all of the same intelligence but in different forms. Some have more; some may have less but only in different areas of knowledge and wisdom or even common sense. But today, one lady displayed courage beyond her years when she rescued her friend from drown at the cost of her own.”

Misty blushed in the audience as he winked at her. Ash saw her reaction and had a confused but irritated expression upon his face.

“So what I am trying to say…”

He showed the crowd his flat, open palms then twirled them around each other to reveal a pokeball where he called upon the Pokemon inside. A Wishcash was released and he picked it up in his arms.

“Is that appearances…” he continued.

His Wishcash let loose a wall of water in from of itself and Wallace. It turned into a whirlpool that surrounded both of them and then disappeared – along with Wallace and Wishcash. The audience were amazed. They looked around the round to see where he had gone. A spotlight shone upon Ash and Misty who looked up at the light and then turned around. They jumped in surprise to see Wallace behind them.

“Can be deceiving.” Wallace finished to yet another very strong applause.

Wallace grabbed hold of Misty’s wrist and led her up to the stage. They stood before the microphone and Wallace put his arm around Misty’s back.

“My dear guests!” Wallace continued again. “I would like to introduce you to this charming and elegant young lady dressed as an Azumarill…” he bent down to her and she whispered her name in his ear. “Misty! From Cerulean City!” he shouted loudly.

The crowd applauded once again and smiled politely at Misty. She was burning red from embarrassment and was as stiff as a piece of wood.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for your attention and I hope you enjoy the rest of the party.”

He clicked his fingers and the band started playing a fast-paced but calming tune. Wallace helped Misty down from the stage and started talking to her as May and Ash ran over to her – followed by a struggling Max at a longer distance.

“So you are from the Sensational Cerulean City?” Wallace asked Misty courteously. “Where the birth of water trainers began?”

She blushed at his kind words.

“Yeah,” she replied bashfully.

“Are you here to watch my demonstration tomorrow then?” he continued.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see it!” she responded brightly. “I think it would be great to watch your techniques and to learn from an experienced gym leader like you!”

He chuckled at her comment. “Well I obviously can’t be ask skilled as you are! I don’t think my Pokemon respond to me as well as I have seen yours do! Oh that reminds me…” he turned only to almost bump into Ash and May.

“Hello, are you friends of Misty?” Wallace asked them.

“Yes.” The two replied in unison.

Wallace looked at Ash more closely.

“Ahhh, you must be the young man that Misty rescued. Are you her relative, friend or boyfriend?”

Ash wailed in his face in surprise and his cheeks rose in colour. Misty was also tinted a glowing red and screamed at the question Wallace had asked him. May laughed.

“They’re just friends who have known each other for a long time.” May answered for them.

Wallace smiled knowingly. He pulled out the microphone that he had attached to his back and spoke to the audience once again.

“My apologies guests but I would appreciate it if we could share the remainder of this event with our Pokemon. Thank you for your humble understanding.”

He replaced the microphone behind his back and many flashes of white light appeared around the room. All different types of Pokemon rested on the ground, hovered in the air or assembled themselves upon their masters’ shoulders. Pikachu hopped on to Ash’s shoulder once again as May and Misty released their Pokemon.

LuvDisc jumped up and down on the floor waiting to be picked up by Misty and Beautifly hovered by May’s shoulder. Misty picked up her Pokemon in her hands and brought it up close to her face.

“Hi, cutie!” she cooed lovingly to it. “How are you today?”

LuvDisc jumped up and down in her hands and kissed her on the nose. Misty looked surprised then smiled cheerfully at it.

“That’s a very nice LuvDisc you have their Misty.” Wallace said to her.

She faced him and smiled.

“Actually I caught this cutie pie when I rescued Ash. It kept swimming around us when I placed Ash on Gyarados and when I threw a pokeball at it, it didn’t struggle.”

Wallace grinned knowingly at the trainer and her Pokemon.

“Well it must know that there is an unbreakable bond between you and your friend then.” He smirked at her confused reaction.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Yeah, you’re not making any sense.” Ash cut in.

Wallace shook his head while grinning.

“It doesn’t matter. You’ll understand one day.” Wallace replied simply.

He bowed before Misty as a new slow song started up.

“Would you like to dance?”

Misty was in shock and stood staring at him. May noticed her reaction and waved a hand in front of her face. LuvDisc, who was still sitting in Misty’s hands, looked up at May angrily and squirted her in the face with water. May blinked unsurely and stood still.

“May would you hold LuvDisc for me?” Misty asked rapidly and gently placed her Pokemon in May’s hands before she could reply.

Wallace took Misty’s hand and led her to the dance floor where they began dancing. Wallace had one arm around Misty’s waist and the other in her hand while Misty’s other hand was on his shoulder.

LuvDisc face May and grinned maliciously up at her. It puffed out its cheeks, ready to launch a water gun at her when May screamed and threw it into Ash’s hands. She ran away to the other end of the room where Brock was trying to charm some more girls. Ash stared at the LuvDisc in his hands that was dancing happily.

“I really don’t understand you.” He said to the little creature. “And I don’t understand them either.” he continued and watched Wallace and Misty dancing.

LuvDisc looked at Wallace and Misty and jumped up and down in horror. It pouted its cheeks as Ash looked unsurely towards Misty. She caught his eye and smiled at him which he returned as Wallace spun her around on the spot.

End Chapter 5

I hope you like this chapter! I know its a bit short but I plan to get Chapter 6 up for you soon as an apology for waiting for so long and a thank you for being your perseverance.

I hope I am not discouraging you from reading this because of the delays this week and I hope that you enjoy reading the future chapters to come! Please keep reviewing as I'm always interested in knowing what you think of it! :D

Originally posted by pokeplayer984

IMO, I think Max would be too young to go to the dance. Think about his age for a sec, and you'd probably understand.

Yeah, you're probably right but it's more of a party with a bit of dancing in but I know what you mean. ;)

Thanks again everybody and please keep reviewing! :D

Water Spirit
XxX

S

Shawn1036902

Nice chapter, Water Spirit! Wallace described what Misty did pretty well. I like how that hinted that Misty cared more than a normal friend would. :D

Great job! Keep it up!

R

roodude15

*stands up and claps*
omg another fantastic fic. Very detailed and creative. You truely kept tp the anime very nice. I can't wait for the next chapter. You can take your time with this one I will wait patiently.
*waits at computer screen for next chapters*
~keep it up~

L

-- Little Wings --

*Grins happily and stands up clapping*

OMG! That was a great and i mean great chapter Water Spirit :D
I am thoroughly enjoying reading this fic, i was so happy to see the next Chapter up and i check reguarly to see if you have added anymore yet. For a first AAMRN, it is awesome :) You would have never guessed that it was your first, very descriptive, you stick to the Anime and make the characters feel so real.

LuvDisc face May and grinned maliciously up at her. It puffed out its cheeks, ready to launch a water gun at her when May screamed and threw it into Ash’s hands. She ran away to the other end of the room where Brock was trying to charm some more girls. Ash stared at the LuvDisc in his hands that was dancing happily.

“I really don’t understand you.” He said to the little creature. “And I don’t understand them either.” he continued and watched Wallace and Misty dancing.

LuvDisc looked at Wallace and Misty and jumped up and down in horror. It pouted its cheeks as Ash looked unsurely towards Misty. She caught his eye and smiled at him which he returned as Wallace spun her around on the spot.

Awww... ^.^ What a sweet way to end the chapter! I am really enjoying having this Lovedisc around :D *cough*I love it that it seems to dislike May, thats hilarious*cough* Exchanging smiles is a perfect way to end it cause its the kinda thing that hits us Pokeshippers spot ;)

“Actually I caught this cutie pie when I rescued Ash. It kept swimming around us when I placed Ash on Gyarados and when I threw a pokeball at it, it didn’t struggle.”

Wallace grinned knowingly at the trainer and her Pokemon.

“Well it must know that there is an unbreakable bond between you and your friend then.” He smirked at her confused reaction.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Yeah, you’re not making any sense.” Ash cut in.

Wallace shook his head while grinning.

“It doesn’t matter. You’ll understand one day.” Wallace replied simply.

*Squeals* Even Wallace gets it ;D You have a great Imagination Water Spirit!
Don't worry that Chapter 5 has been delayed, i've happily waited and have not lost interest! =) I love it, and have no complaints.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WaterBlaster

That was adorable! *never gets tired of cute Pokéshipping hints* I really enjoyed this chapter! Great job, Water Spirit! :)

F

Flamewheel

Ooh Yeah I had a feeling it was Wallace when I sat down and thought about it. ^__^ great chapter as always, your writing style is so good and your story made me smile at 8 am normally I dont show any signs of life or emmotion till lunchtime XD *awaits your next chapter*

xsweet_peax

+kiss of an angel+
oooo...i loved that! It was fantastic! I just love your story more and more everytime a new chapter is added. It always gets me hooked and I just cant wait for the next one. I really cant wait so please hurry with the next chapter ^^. You're such a great writer...is this REALLY your first one? Its hard to believe since its so good. You always can write a chapter that just gets me hooked and I wait forever just for the next chapter. I just love those pokeshipping hints and i look forward for your next chapter. Dont keep me waiting too long though...

Peach

Great work, Water Spirit ^-^
I think that was the best chapter!

My favorite part:
Wallace looked at Ash more closely.

“Ahhh, you must be the young man that Misty rescued. Are you her relative, friend or boyfriend?”

Cute hint, that kind of simple things make me happy. I love it!

And LuvDisc rules :D

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
Awww! Reviews! :D I love reading them guys and thank you! :D :D

Originally posted by Flamewheel

your writing style is so good and your story made me smile at 8 am normally I dont show any signs of life or emmotion till lunchtime XD

Awww! Thank you! That's really sweet and I'm glad my fic makes you happy! ;)

Originally posted by xsweet peax

You're such a great writer...is this REALLY your first one?

Yep this is my first ever fic and I am really enjoying writing it! I hope you are too!

Originally posted by Lilac Delcatty

i was so happy to see the next Chapter up and i check reguarly to see if you have added anymore yet.

Would you like me to PM you when the next chapters are up so its easier for you? And if anyone else would like me to PM them when I post chapters, please let me know! ;)

I'd just like to say a BIG thank you to Shawn1036902, roodude15, Lilac Delcatty, WaterBlaster, Flamewheel, xsweet peax and Peach who have reviewed Chapter 5 so far and many of my other chapters and to anyone else who has posted their views on my fic! :D Thank you and for those who haven't yet, PLEASE DO! A review from you is always appreciated by me a lot and I love to hear what you think of it! :)

Thanks again!

Water Spirit
XxX

D

Double Decker

Good chapter WaterSpirit! I liked how Misty's Luvdisk pouted and was horified when Misty was dancing with Wallace. Keep doing this, it's great fun!

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
Yay! Another review! :D Thank you Double Decker! It is fun writing it and I'm glad you are enjoying it!

Thanks guys for finding the time to review my fic! It's really nice of you!

I'm gonna try and get Chapter 6 up tomorrow but no guarentees.

Thanks everyone! And please keep reviewing!