• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

R

roodude15

It doesn't matter if you take even a month before you post your next chapter. This story is really good and interesting to read. I say take your time with your story cause I know ill be reading. oh and can you pm me when your next chapters are up. please? pretty please?
*hold up a flower*

Last edited by a moderator:
U

umbreon matser

omg this story is really good. I can't believe I didnt read it earlier. *stupid grabs a hammer and hits self on head* oww. ok now im better. This story is really good. Me want more please???

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
Originally posted by roodude15

t doesn't matter if you take even a month before you post your next chapter. This story is really good and interesting to read. I say take your time with your story cause I know ill be reading. oh and can you pm me when your next chapters are up. please? pretty please?
*hold up a flower*

Awwww! :D *blushes at kind words (like Misty did to Wallace's kind words)and takes flower gratefully* Thank you roodude! Of course I'll PM you! :) It's no problem and I really don't want to let everyone down by rushing chapters so thank you (but I'll try not to take too long! ;) )

And thank you umbreon matser, I hope that you enjoy reading future chapters to come and I look forward to everyone's reviews!

And anyone else who hasn't posted their views, please do! You don't have to be a pokeshipper to read and hopefully enjoy this fic! :D

Thanks everybody!

Water Spirit
XxX

xsweet_peax

+kiss of an angel+
since i loved this fanfic so much..i wanted to ask you something waterspirit. Do you think you're gonna write any more fanfics? I would love to read some more of your fanfics. They're just so interesting and so easy to get hooked on. If any of your stories would be like this, I would be the first to read it. I would like it if you pm me and tell me about a new chapter or story but i wouldnt really care if you did or didnt since i always come here to see if you updated it. I always come here to check so it wouldnt really matter ^^

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
Originally posted by xsweet pea

since i loved this fanfic so much..i wanted to ask you something waterspirit. Do you think you're gonna write any more fanfics? I would love to read some more of your fanfics. They're just so interesting and so easy to get hooked on. If any of your stories would be like this, I would be the first to read it. I would like it if you pm me and tell me about a new chapter or story but i wouldnt really care if you did or didnt since i always come here to see if you updated it. I always come here to check so it wouldnt really matter ^^

Aww! xsweet peax you really are sweet! ;)

Yeah, I probably would write more fanfics after this one. But first I'll finish this one and then I might find some inspiration on what to do for another one! ;) I do like writing so I'd be glad to write another one if people would be interested in reading it! :)
But I don't have any plans to write one too soon because I have a feeling that this fic could go on for quite a long time! ;)

Of course I'll PM you when new chapters are up! :D And if I do write another fic I'll make sure to let you know if you are still interested in reading my stories. ;)

Water Spirit
XxX

G

Groudiken

GREAT STORY! I LOVE IT! WRITE MORE SOON! ONLY A CRAZY PERSON WOULD GIVE IT A NEGATIVE OPINION! Also if someone tells you it's no good pay no attention. I think you can go places with this. What places I'm not sure, but you can definatly go there.

-An eccentric and confused fanfic reader

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
Water Spirit, you are a talented writer. I have been reading your story for a while now. I love your writing style. I await your next chapter. Keep up the great work. How do you link your story to your signature?

Come check out my AAML fanfic Washed Up! I finished Chapter 2!

P

PikaZap13

Hey WaterSpirit! Your fic is sooooooooooooooo(takes a break) oooooo good! I can't even wait for Chapter 6! (Sits anxiously in seat hoping for it to come):D
Good job!(still thinking about whats gonna happen next lol)

D

Dark Tyranitar

I've quietly been reading the chapters and have to say that it is very much like the show with misty pulling brock by his ear. Can you pm me when you get Chapter 6 up?

F

Flamewheel

heheh ^_^ look how many readers and fans you have now! X3 and this is your first fic! I had the sasser worm on my computer and I was worried I would miss something while it was down but I solved to problem quickly and now I can continue waiting for chapter 6 X) *glues self to screen*

xsweet_peax

+kiss of an angel+
Water Spirit said:
Aww! xsweet peax you really are sweet! ;)

Yeah, I probably would write more fanfics after this one. But first I'll finish this one and then I might find some inspiration on what to do for another one! ;) I do like writing so I'd be glad to write another one if people would be interested in reading it! :)
But I don't have any plans to write one too soon because I have a feeling that this fic could go on for quite a long time! ;)

Of course I'll PM you when new chapters are up! :D And if I do write another fic I'll make sure to let you know if you are still interested in reading my stories. ;)

Water Spirit
XxX

eheh..of course I would still be interested in reading your stories! I always search around for some good aaml stories and this is one of them. I'll be waiting for your next chapter and hopefully you next story also

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
Chapter 6 and Thank you!

YAY! :D More reviews. Thank you everyone! I'm SO sorry that I haven't got this up sooner but it took a lot longer than I though it would. Anyways, Chapter 6 is here for your enjoyment! :)

Chapter 6 – The Life of a Gym Leader​

The group had woken up early the following morning and made their way down to the breakfast hall. Brock was in a sour mood because not one girl had danced with him at the party – let alone talk to him. They returned their costumes on the way to the hall and helped themselves to food from the buffet bars. Ash’s plate was piled a mile high with pancakes covered in syrup. He waffled them down almost instantly as the gang sweat dropped at his appetite.

“We haven’t been in the pool yet.” Max complained.

“Attention guests,” a male voice boomed through the speakers littering the hall. “We have now arrived in Sootopolis City. Please leave the ship through the allocated exits. We hope that you have had a pleasant stay and thank you for travelling with us.”

Max groaned. “Now we can’t go to the pool.”

“Well I’ve heard there is a beach in Sootopolis.” Misty replied sympathetically. “Maybe we could stop there.”

Max brightened up at her proposal.

“Yeah, that would be great! Can we Ash?”

“Iff foont noo.” He said through his last mouthful of pancake. “I don’t know. I really wanna get my last badge.”

“Oh come on Ash, we could at least take a little break.” Misty said. “Besides, all work and no play makes Ash a dull boy…”

“Alright then, we’ll go to the beach first!” Ash announced confidently.

Misty grinned at her victory.

“Or you could always come to my place.” Wallace proposed as he stood beside their table. “My house is right next to my Gym but it’s by the beach and the ocean and there is this lovely little restaurant next door. Or we could always go and relax in my private pool. What do you say?”

Max’s eyes popped out of his head. “One of the best gym leaders in the region is asking us to stay at his house?” Max blubbered excitedly. “Oh please, Ash? Please can we? We could go swimming because we never got a chance on the boat!”

“Well, if that’s OK with Wallace.” Ash replied unsurely.

Wallace smiled at them. “It’s no problem, really. In fact it would be a pleasure to have your respectful company.” He said serenely.

“Thank you very much.” The group of friends said in unison.

Upon arriving at Wallace’s house, the group stared in awe at the gigantic mansion beside the local gym. A fountain, shaped as a Milotic, sprouted water back into the pool below it. It stood before the double door entrance, which Wallace led them towards with a grin of satisfaction at their surprised faces.

“This place is huge!” Brock exclaimed in shock.

Wallace smiled lightly at him. “Well, I inherited it from my relatives because they made so much money selling their fabulous art. They made a lot of money from it and then became the gym leaders of Sootopolis. Now, as the sixth generation, I continue that post and the tradition of producing our family’s recognisable art.”

“You are an artist?” May asked excitedly. “Wow! Do you have any samples that you can show us?”

“Sure. I have a gallery inside that contains most of my family’s work and mine. I’d be happy to show you.”

“You have your own gallery?” Ash asked amazed.

Wallace smiled at him as they stopped outside the front door and turned towards Misty.

“Misty, I take it that you are here to watch my demonstration this afternoon as well as join my company today. As a respected water trainer, I would be more than happy to invite you if you did not receive an invitation.”

Misty looked dreamily up at his and smears of red colour ran across her cheeks. She was cut short however, by an irritating friend who had forgotten his manners.

“Oh, I forgot!” Ash shouted loudly by Misty’s ear. “Wallace would it be possible for us to watch your demonstration too?”

Misty flinched at Ash’s loud voice echoing in her ears. She looked angrily at her friend.

“Ash, you can’t just invite yourself!” she shouted furiously back at him. “You have to be a qualified water gym leader to attend!”

Ash turned towards Misty and glared at her.

“Who asked you?” he shouted back at her.

They continued arguing as May and Max watched them stunned.

“Are they always like this?” May asked Brock unsurely.

Brock folded his arms and nodded his head.

“Yep, it’s a sign that you can tell they’ve really missed each other.” He said knowingly.

May and Max looked puzzled. Wallace looked at the quarrelling pair and sweat dropped.

“Um, actually I invited a lot more gym leaders than those who train water Pokemon. I’ve invited any leader is interested in learning about water techniques.” Wallace said calmly.

The pair stopped arguing and looked at Wallace.

“But the e-mail you sent my gym says that only water gym leaders are attending.” Misty replied confused.

The man chuckled to himself. “You might be surprised to know Misty but there are not many gyms in the entire world who only train water Pokemon.”

Ash grinned to himself. “Well, I guess the future Water Pokemon Master doesn’t know everything that she thinks she does.” He said out loud and sarcastically.

Misty rolled her eyes and took in a deep breath.

“Well, for a so called future Pokemon Master, it’s surprising that you don’t know that it’s impossible to know everything.” She replied coolly.

“Well, I used to be the Gym Leader of Pewter City before my dad returned and I’d be honoured to attend you demonstration Wallace.” Brock pleaded.

“Yeah!”And our dad is the leader of Petalburg Gym! Could we please come to your demonstration?” Max also declared

“Well, if you are all related to respected Gym Leaders then of course you may come! Do you have an identification?” he asked.

Brock rummaged in his bag and produced a Boulder Badge with a piece of paper that had his signature and his father’s and May and Max showed Wallace their father’s signature on a piece of paper.

“What about me?” Ash complained. “I’m not a relative of a gym leader!”

“Well, I believe you are an acquaintance of Misty are you not? If a gym leader approves of you attending then that is fine with me.” Wallace replied calmly.

Misty looked at Wallace innocently. “Who said he was an acquaintance of mine?”

Ash glared evilly at her.

Please, let’s not fight any more.” Wallace cut in abruptly as he caught in on Misty’s joke. “I have invited you here to have fun so please, follow me and I will lead you to the pool area.”

He walked past the doors to the side of the house. He opened a black rail gate and held it open for his guests to walk past him. The continued walking beside the gigantic house until they reached the back. Attached was a conservatory the size of half of a football/soccer pitch (depending where you live, sorry!). The group gaped at the size of it and looked more closely to see an enormous swimming pool inside.

“There are changing rooms inside for the ladies and the gentlemen.” Wallace said as he opened one of the glass doors. “I shall see you soon.”

He walked off to one of the small cubicles that lined the far wall. The group of friends looked at each other then ran to a separate cubicle. They all emerged minutes later in their swimsuits. May and Misty both posed for the boys and asked their opinions of their outfits. May was wearing a pink and yellow polka-dot bikini with swim shorts. Misty was wearing an oceanic blue halter-neck bikini with matching bottoms that had a white outlined teardrop on the right hand side. The boys were wearing similar swim shorts but in different colours. Ash wore red ones wit ha blue stripe running down the side, Brock’s were green and Max’s were yellow with a red stripe across his leg. They waited for Wallace to appear. He emerged from his cubicle dressed in pale blue swim shorts with white waves along the bottom.

“Please, don’t wait for me! Jump in! Have fun! Enjoy yourselves!” Wallace stated happily.

Ash, Brock, May and Max didn’t hesitate. They ran to the side of the pool and jumped and dive-bombed in. They splashed each other and laughed. Misty looked at her friends and smiled contently to herself. It reminded her of what her sisters had said when she refused to answer back at the gym.

They’ve got new friends now and I don’t think they want me around! I’d just hold them back.

You think that girl that travels with him are fine without you? Because you were like the only girl and that’s how you see it should be. Just one girl in their group?

She then glanced at the diving board, which was suspended about ten feet high above the pool. Wallace looked at her and grinned to himself.

“I understand what you’re thinking. Come on.” He said and led her over to the diving board. “I’ve heard that the Sensational Sisters have performed shows at the Cerulean Gym. Do you have any stunts that you can perform with a Pokemon?”

Misty looked up confidently to him and nodded as they reached the board. She quickly ran to her cubicle and returned with a pokeball. He smiled at her as she climbed the steps to the top of the board.

“Hey Ash, what’s Misty doing?” May asked her friend – distracted from their game.

They group looked up at Misty on the top of the board. She closed her eyes and kissed her pokeball for luck. She released it into the water to reveal her Gyarados who roared aggressively. Gyarados looked to its master and bowed its understanding of what she was about to do. Misty dived neatly into the water and barely made a splash. Her Gyarados followed her under and paralleled itself underneath its master. It launched a Hydro Pump sending its trainer soaring into the air on a fountain of water. Misty surface and balanced herself on the spouting water. Her friends and Wallace applauded her as she curtseyed on the water. She dove off the fountain and allowed the water to cascade over her before her Gyarados emerged underneath her and she was suspended in the air on top of Gyarados’ eyebrow. She dived in on last time and didn’t surface.

“Where’d she go?” Max asked confused.

The others looked around on the surface of the water to search for any signs of Misty when Ash yelled and was dragged underwater. He surfaced seconds later with Misty beside him and both were laughing at her prank. Gyarados appeared behind them and drench Ash with a water gun. Misty scowled her Pokemon and asked Wallace – who was still standing on the deck – to release all of her water Pokemon into the pool. He did so, and May screamed as LuvDisc came swimming towards her. It grinned nastily at her and darted after her. May sped across the water, eager to get away from the little creature. They could be both seen swimming back and forth across the pool – LuvDisc progressively catching up. May stopped for a moment to catch her breath and panted by the other side of the pool. LuvDisc zoomed across the water, stopped in front of her and launched a water gun in her face. May stared at it perplexed as it smirked at her and gave her a cheesy high-pitched chuckle before swimming off towards Misty.

“I am sorry to leave you but I do need to prepare for the demonstration. I will hopefully see you all later at the gym if you still wish to attend.” Wallace said before turning his back on them and walking to a door by the diving board.

“Wait!” Misty said as she jumped out of the pool and ran towards him.

End Chapter 6

Hmmm... I'm not to happy with this Chapter. I don't think my description is very good but I'd like to know what you think of it and any improvements that you would like to suggest. I don't think that I've stuck to the characters personalities too well either, but the next chapter is going to be better than this one anyway. Ooo! Just wait and see what I have in store for my loveable readers/reviewers! :D

Please let me know what you think of it!

Water Spirit
XxX

Peach

I love it! Chapter 6 is just great!

"Oh, I forgot!” Ash shouted loudly by Misty’s ear. “Wallace would it be possible for us to watch your demonstration too?”

Misty flinched at Ash’s loud voice echoing in her ears. She looked angrily at her friend.

“Ash, you can’t just invite yourself!” she shouted furiously back at him. “You have to be a qualified water gym leader to attend!”

Ash turned towards Misty and glared at her.

“Who asked you?” he shouted back at her.

They continued arguing as May and Max watched them stunned.

“Are they always like this?” May asked Brock unsurely.

Brock folded his arms and nodded his head.

“Yep, it’s a sign that you can tell they’ve really missed each other.” He said knowingly.

I have always love when Ash and Misty fight! It's so cute!

I can't wait chapter 7!!!!

D

Double Decker

Great Chapter! Keep it up!
About the description, I thought you put in a hell of a lot! ;)
Well done again! :D

R

roodude15

wow another marvelous stupendous fic Water Spirit. I could picture everything in this chapter. I liked it so much that I actually went back to read the whole fic again right from the start. I especially like the part that luvdisc keeps on attacking May for some reason. Why does it do it though? I never really understod it. But still very good. Keep it up please. If not then I would go crazy.

~roo~

W

WaterBlaster

roodude15 said:
I especially like the part that luvdisc keeps on attacking May for some reason. Why does it do it though? I never really understod it.

When a couple of people see a Luvdisc, it's a sign that they were meant for each other or something. Luvdisc attacks May because it doesn't want May and Ash to be together, but Misty and Ash. :)
Anyway, well done again, Water Spirit! :D
You must get straight "A"s when you have to write stories for school! ;)

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
Hey Water Spirit GREAT job on the story. The chapter was fine. I do have one question though. Why do you spell Luvdisc LuvDisc? Just wondering if there was any significance or if you just like to spell it like that. Can't wait for Chapter 7! ;)

B

Big Evil

Great story so far! Just one question: Why does Luvdisc hate May so much?

Dreadsilver

That...was...GREAT! The way you write is just so pleasant to read, you've managed to keep the characters' personalities while still maintaining your own style. And I just loved all the suspense. I'm glad and sad that I didn't get to see this fic until now. I'm glad in the sense that I didn't have to wait for each chapter like everyone else. I'm sad because now I have to wait for Chapter 7. I especially loved how you put in Luvdisc, and Wallace for an added twist. The way Wallace is portrayed is exactly how I pictured the way he'd talk (sorta snobbish, elegant, etc.) Keep up the good work!