• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Hey, hey! Chill, chill!

Forum veterans and newbies alike. I know how excited and passionate you are with this fic but I must ask for each and every one of you to stay calm as patience is a virtue. As a fellow SPPF member above stated, she understands how busy our beloved author Water Spirit is, with her university and personal life, as do I. After reading every chapter of this great fic, I believe, with all my heart, that she will deliver another outstanding chapter. So please, people, let’s not rush her. When people rush, chances are, it could all lead to ruin, just like doing your homework at the last minute.

So Water Spirit, my friend, while we all remain patient for your next instalment, I encourage you not to make a rush with your fic. I encourage you to do your very best, like you always do. And that also goes with your university and personal life.

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
As a fellow SPPF member above stated, she understands how busy our beloved author Water Spirit is, with her university and personal life, as do I.
Haha you're in her fic which is cool and you mentioned me which makes me feel like a fictional character is talking to me! haha jaykay!! So true, I just started university and its slowed down my fic process ALOT! its a lot of work and in GB its alot harder than the US, sooo Idk how because I already have loads of hw but you knowww ;p
add her on twitter i did hahah
-gets a bunch of fangirls to attack the sarcastic Brian Powell- hahaha XD

t.medley

contestshipper xoxo
Alright so I just read through this whole fic and may i say that it is awesome!!!
Great job! Next chapter sooooon! :)

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Sooo... does anyone have news as to WaterSpirit? ^^;; *i cant believe ive been at this since 2005..*

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Ladies and gentlemen, with the holidays coming up I’m sure Water Spirit has been busy as the rest of the world has, with her education and having to buy Christmas presents. In one of the previous pages of this thread, she left a link to her twitter page, where you, the fans, can keep up with what she has been doing. But let’s not forget, just because she’s been busy with her non-internet life, I know that in the back of her mind that she’s got a fic to finish. So don’t lose faith in her, whatever she does, whether It’s related to this fic or not. And please be thankful that you’ve been reading one of the best, as well as the most replied, viewed, and the longest running, AAML fic in history. In good spirit, let’s wish her a happy holiday and a happy new year. She’ll be wishing us those as well.

mew313

Master of Dragons
It's great to see that this fic is still going. It's probably my all-time favorite fic on this site. I've been following this fic for a long time, and I'm your writing never ceases to amaze me. Hope you enjoy your holidays.

Charmbracelet

Looking In
LOL @ the fic saying "coming June 5th".

Its like December LMFAO!

Sorry that just made me laugh.

But Water Spirit should take all the time in the world to complete her fic! its a GREAT fic, so I dont mind.

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
I am alive and have an opportunity to complete the chapter mid-May. Thank you all to everyone who has supported me and this fic - you honestly don't know how much it means to me.

I am currently in my final year of uni and will be graduating this year, so my priority has been on my degree and trying to do the best I possibly can so that I can stay on for a Masters next year. Hope everyone is well and sending love to you all. Speak soon.

WS

XxX

CKM

I am alive and have an opportunity to complete the chapter mid-May. Thank you all to everyone who has supported me and this fic - you honestly don't know how much it means to me.

I am currently in my final year of uni and will be graduating this year, so my priority has been on my degree and trying to do the best I possibly can so that I can stay on for a Masters next year. Hope everyone is well and sending love to you all. Speak soon.

WS

XxX

Final year of uni, final year of waiting. Can't wait, WS! :D

Last edited:

Blazing Charmander

WS

XxX

Hey WS! It's good to hear from you and it's scary that you are now heading well towards your Masters Degree. To be honest, I can't believe i'm still around Serebii as often as I am considering i'm a month shy of 19, yet I am and still eagerly anticipating the new chapter. :p

I bet that many of us will need to refresh our memories by rereading the story, but it'll be interesting to revisit the story since its beginnings in 2004 and hopefully the new chapter will run in tandem with a possible eventual appearance by Misty after the Sinnoh League is over with sometime this summer. Looking forward to it! :D

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...

WS

XxX

Hey! Long time no chat! :)
I'm glad to know ya still going and estatic that the chapter will be hopefully posted mid-may.

Good luck with ya graduation! And its understanable that came first to this story, all i can say is that i wish you luck for your masters. :)

TTYL xXx

Aqua spark

Hey! I would like to say that your story is awesome! I couldn't stop reading it when I stumbled across this yesterday. Your writing is very well balanced and you captured the characters personalities perfectly! This was the reason I decided to join this site in the first place. In fact, your story inspired my username... Lol :D. Now I can't wait for the next update, I'm sure it will be another great addition to this story. Keep on writing! Btw I think I finished the entire story in 5 hrs :p

AS

Kazuki Sendo

Eevee Breeder
Well, this story has gotten really intense, its a great work. Hopefully your doing well in Uni.

keep up the good work.

Hypershell

Dragon's Best Friend
Glad to hear you're still kicking, WS (Nope, can't get rid of me. =P). I hope the uni goes well for you. Best of luck with your Master's, and as usual, we wait patiently (or not so patiently... XD ) for the conclusion of this epic masterpiece.

I bet that many of us will need to refresh our memories by rereading the story, but it'll be interesting to revisit the story since its beginnings in 2004
Isn't that the truth? Always well worth it, though. =D

Tatatorterra

Continental Pokémon
I was looking around the forum and by chance I found this wonderful fanfiction. I read it during the entire evening - when I saw it was 4 am...
I hope we can continue the fic soon and good luck with your graduation!
See ya!