• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fates Worse than Death

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Looking at playboy pics are a fate worst then death.

Dattebayo

Banned
- Low Grades
- No Dawn in SSB
- Losing a body part

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
I think, Profesco, that you would kill yourself if you were banned form Serrebii.Net.

I would say that loneliness, forced to watch Twilight, Slavery under a communist/ Islamic Sharia regime and having your body slowly rot due to disease while your still alive so that you can feel every glorious second of suffering are all fates worse than death.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Being retarded and or disabled, having terrible luck, living in poverty or with illness, wasting time, HAVING NO PAID JOB!! Losing one of your 5 sense. Having nothing to love.

Kreis

Still Dirrty

kochoupink

butts lol
Being eaten by a placoderm. I don't know why they scare me as much as they do, but they do. I'm so glad they're extinct.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Immortality.

I'd want to kill myself from sheer boredom after a few centuries, but then I'd realize I couldn't do that. And I'd be in that situation for eternity.....

Good thing we die.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Being forced to watch Disney Channel shows and listen to Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers singing for all eternity. That would be a horrible fate *shudders*

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Listening/watching to every 'live' disney films,
actually watching twilight
and being snogged by robert pattinson.

Immortality.

I'd want to kill myself from sheer boredom after a few centuries, but then I'd realize I couldn't do that. And I'd be in that situation for eternity.....

Good thing we die.

true

Being forced to watch Disney Channel shows and listen to Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers singing for all eternity. That would be a horrible fate *shudders*

that would be terrible

Listening/watching to every 'live' disney films,
actually watching twilight
and being snogged by robert pattinson.

lol

Going blind and deaf.
that would suck, although i guess hellen keller managed

There is nothing worse then death.

The human mind can in some way cope with everything else. But death is the un-mistakable end. No one knows what happens after we die, if anything, but the fact that we avoid death at nearly all costs and mourn our dead shows in some primal way we all fear it.

Cyclone

^ where it all began
The dementor's kiss.

Haha seriously -- living as a vegetable, being tortured every day, being physically held prisoner by someone abusive. There are many things. Death is an easy out.