• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fav game

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
What is your favorite pokemon game... And why?

Mine would have to be Pokemon red or Pokemon stadium... The oldschool stuff really suits me...

Let's here what you have to say

CrystalGuard2

World Wanderer
I guess Emerald because of the many moves available and it includes my favourite Pokemon. If not Emerald, then I don't know...

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
I like Diamond becouse it has one of my favorite starter Pokemon,Piplup.
And i like Battle Revulution becouse you can see your Pokemon in 3D.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
1st Gen Fav: Yellow
2nd Gen Fav: Crystal
3rd Gen Fav: Emerald,Fire Red
4th Gen Fav: Diamond soon to be Platinum

I Like the 3rd game in all gens due to it has all the stuff from the first 2 games of that gen but with more stuff added but My all time fav is Emerald due to it had battle tents and Battle Frontier and it had 2 evil teams not just 1 that yo had to stop which added more story and made the game a bit longer

Darkrainer

RPH Elite Trainer
Mine is Pearl, because all of my most powerful Pokemon are on it :)

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
1st Gen: Red
2nd Gen: Gold
3rd Gen: Fire Red
4th Gen: Platinum

Overall, I love Red/Fire Red the most. I can always play Kanto over and over. It never gets old to me.

=^_^=

Shepard

metaphysician
my favs would have to be Emerald and Diamond (though that may be replaced by platinum in a short time), though I will forever have a special place in my heart for my old blue and yellow carts.

porygonfan

I like the Pokemon games for gamecube simply because they move and you see the attacks in action, n-DS and GBA dont do that.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
hands down sapphire! (big surprise huh) since it was my first game i put so much effort into it and it just made me happy. it was my first one too.

Keroro

no u
My favorite Pokemon game is probably Gold version, it has lots of good memories for me, it's fun to play, has my favorite soundtrack, and more badges than the other games.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Easy, for me its a toss up between FR/LG and Emerald for 1st, G/S for 2nd, and Yellow for 3rd. They just were the best games in my opinion. Diamond/Pearl were okay at best, but everything was slowed down big time. Col. was an alright game, but the double battles all the time were annoying, and the same starters all the time, plus the shadow crap wasn't good IMO. FR/LG I loved because they were soo nostalgic, and had great graphics and an improved story (Sevii Islands!!). Emerald because of the harder Gym's, Battle Frontier, Contests, Move Tutors, and the Ability updates. Just awesome! =)
FR/LG AND EMERALD ARE FOREVER!!