• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

fav. manga charater

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
My favorite Pokedex holders in order:

1. GREEN!!(guy)
He's always so cool and composed and can think up battle strategies really fast too. Plus he has spiky hair. xD
2. Gold
3. Silver
4. Black
5. Red
6. Ruby
7. White
8. Blue (girl)
9. Crystal
10. Sapphire
11. Cheren
12. Wally
13. Bianca
14. Emerald
15. Yellow

Orbis

What?
In PokeSpe (it's the only Pokemon manga I know of)
Silver, because I like that type of character in entertainment. I also like Pearl. He's completely overshadowed by Diamond, and I think he should get more attention. Gold, Red, Black, and Blue (gal, o' course) are all up there too.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Definitely yellow, I mean, speaking to Pokemon and when you rage they instant go to high levels is awesome, no? No need for the silly grinding and like, you can surprise your enemies when they look at your level 28 butterfree and then... BOOM! lv 180 butterfree :p (She probably can go past 100)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Definitely yellow, I mean, speaking to Pokemon and when you rage they instant go to high levels is awesome, no? No need for the silly grinding and like, you can surprise your enemies when they look at your level 28 butterfree and then... BOOM! lv 180 butterfree :p (She probably can go past 100)

There's no source of her ever going past 100. Or even reaching it.

FastRapidash

Kanto Trainer
I've only read RGB, Y, GSC, FRLG, E
My favroites are Yellow, Blue, Gold and Silver :)

FastRapidash

Kanto Trainer
Which Blue? Girl or boy?

You've actually read a lot of the series.

The Boy Blue, although Green is pretty cool! :)
I haven't read the other series with the other characters in, thats why I said what ones i've read.

Natsuri

Yellow and Gold were my favorites before, but Gold became kind of annoying in the recent chapter. So currently my favorite character is Black. Grimsley also seemed funny, but I haven't seen enough of him so yeah, Black. He is nice, his chara-design is cute (somehow) and I like how his head is full of dreams and how he has researched everything about the gym leaders and E4.

matt0044

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
My fave character would have to be Pearl, Platinum, Gold, Red, Yellow, White, Blue, Black, Silver, Green, Dia, Sapphire, Ruby, Crystal, Emerald, Koga, Lt. Surge, Erika, Blaine, Falkner, Cheren, Bianca, Candice and many more but not in that order. Wait I can only choose one?

Ludger

スポック
Adventures

Silver, he is so gentleman. Gold, he always the awesomest. Ruby, he always do his Contest. Pearl, the Strongest Aura. Diamond, the wiser of them all. Platinum(Even I hate her ladyness) the knowledgebale of them all. Emerald, the most carefree. Wally, the most awesome(Not as Gold though). Yellow, the kindest of them all. Bianca, the most sensitive and an artist. Cheren, the keen eye. White, the most interesting.

The Villain

N, the most unique character. Pryce, Pokemon are made to be loved. Blaine, cool scientist. Giovanni, the coolest. Lance, the most badass(Even though he is kinda weird).

Kaitou 7!

Hiori, the double characteristic. Rocco, reminds me of Kaito Kid from Case Closed. Hiori's sister, pretty interesting

Last edited:

Kittens~

Pearl Stalker
I've really only read PokeSpe/Adventures, and my favorite character in there is Pearl. He was a bit hot-headed at first, but by the end he toned it down and somehow throughout all of the slapping, manzai routines and yelling he's become my favorite. My favorite girl has to be Yellow. And I also like Silver, Dia, Platina and Gold.

TheotherLati

Ace Trainer Brendan
Ruby, Sapphire, Blue and Gold are my favorites.

^ All from pokemon adventures.

Leety

PokeSpe Enthusiast
pokespe: Green/blue/the girl green or blue or whatever people call her most of the time

It used to be yellow before I could properly read the manga. I still have a used volume one old edition i found in a used book store :3

Status
Not open for further replies.