• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

fav. manga charater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartik

My fav is Gold. I've only read RGB and a few volumes of GSC, But still I found him the awesomest overall.

Next would be Silver for his epic Pokemon and personality. His Tyranitar is awesome,

I also like Red. His strategies and design are amazing. And his Venusaur is quite powerful.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
scince pokemon adventures is the only one ive read alot of heres my list of fave charas. in order

1.silver- who doesnt love this kid, hes just so awesome i love him soooo much

2.black- hes so awesome and how in the manga theres so many hints of shipping twords white its awesome

3.white- why you may ask 1.i look like exactly like her 2. she shows a bunch of hints tword black

4.green- hes just, just great
and
5.red- whats not to like

im not a big fan of gold like everyone else is...

Last edited:
Mine has to be Pearl. Yes, he's a loudmouth & kind of domineering but he has a surprising gallant side. (see the chaps where he helped the wild Luxio communicate, & when he attempted to teach Platinum bike-riding, he even saved her from falling into the river! Also while he did not understand Dia's desire to stand against Cryus' plans & why he so opposed the mural being photograph, he DID come back for Dia, smashed Cyrus' camera, & apologized for all the bossiness he displays even asking Dia if he wanted to pursue the manzai dream).
I also like how hard-working & dedicated he is, both tho his early ambition as a comedian (writing those manzais every day!) & his full commitment to being Platinum's bodyguard (even before officially learning of Paka & Uji/Phool & Ignor's assignment, he took it upon himself to 'coach' her in Gym Battles, drawing masks of the Leaders which he gave to Dia to wear, as he observed the battles & informed Little Miss of which moveset worked best to counter each strategy). While not a "power" like Yellow's or an official Dex-Holder title, he is good enough at analyzing the body language of Pokemon to predict which move they will launch which is fairly impressive. Also, he can dance. That doesn't have any real bearing on a character's likeability but it was cute! <3

Latiken

I liked Wally the most.

Darren!

Trader
Its gotta be green from pokemon adventures, just because she's hot

EeveeGirl3

My favorite characters are Yellow (so much like me), Crystal (we are brainiacs and stubborn), Platina (we are both smart and act mature), and Dia (we both LOVE to eat and he is fricken CUTE!)

MattySadler

I love how many of you just tried comparing yourself to characters. Anyway, Red all day, what a guy!

xEryChan

Demon Child
Male Pokedex holders: Red & Gold.
Female Pokedex holders: Yellow, Blue, and Crystal.

ElectricBassClef

Well, Pokémon Special/Adventures is the only Pokémon manga I'm reading at the moment, so I'll just choose from that one.

My favourite character overall is Giovanni. My fave 'dex holders, though, are Diamond and Silver.

Kasumikan

From Pokemon Special?

My favorite Pokedex holders are Red, Green, Blue, and Crystal. My favorite arc was Johto, but most of my favorite characters are from Kanto.

Kimchu

Onward!
Pokemon Special: (Top 5 from most to least favorite)

1. Diamond- I admit it, I'm a sucker for adorkable guys. And badasses. And Dia is both those things. My goodness, I cannot count how many times I've d'awwwed and applauded this kid while reading the DP and Platinum chapters. From his funny manzai routines with Pearl to his dorky obsession with mecha anime, I liked him from the get-go. Not to mention he's a real gentleman, protecting Platinum on a daily basis since they met, and a great friend, even sacrificing himself to save Pearl. He's also smart, obfuscating stupidity by knowing that Platinum wasn't their tour guide, as well as brave, honest, dependable, hardworking, kind-hearted, a superb chef... Honestly, I could go on and on about him, but what I really admire about Dia is his character development. In the beginning he was treated as a buttmonkey, always portrayed as the boke and pretty much sidekick to Pearl's "tsukkomi" and "leader" status. Not to mention he was overshadowed by Platinum's quest at traveling and getting gym badges. I really loved how he slowly developed enough courage to tell-off Pearl's decision and take things into his hands, and it just keeps escalating from there, reaching full-blown badass status by telling-off Cyrus of all people. And not only that, but befriending him too. And to think even after all that, he's still the same adorkable guy from before. Seriously Dia, major respect.

2. Platinum- Like some of the posters here, this character is the one I can relate to the most (character-wise and appearance-wise). We're both girls for one thing, and we both have long black hair (or really dark blue in her case). We love to read on most days (10 books a day would be crazy though) and explore different things. I also have trouble voicing my thoughts, keep to myself/lie at times in public, and keep a strong value for most of my family and friends. Also, I suppose I'm a bit less mature than her, but on some occasions I would give out a few inquiries from time to time. Like now, perhaps. Did I also mention I like to research things and learn new information (aka be a nerd)? Yea, that too.

3. Red- Heroic, kind-hearted, a goofball, and handsome to boot. Roll all that up with his Pokemon League Champion status, foiling Team Rocket's plans, and saving Kanto, the gym leaders, and the Sevii Islands residents from getting hurt/dying and you've pretty much got a natural-born badass. However, he can be naive and oblivious at times, which detracts from his character a little, but at least these flaws prevent him from becoming a Gary Stu of sorts (at least that's how I see it). Plus he has my favorite team compared to everyone else's, so that get a thumbs-up from me.

4. Green(guy)- Great dependable character who knows what he's doing. He owns his own gym, can be pretty interesting, and can even be comically serious at times. Plus he's a badass, but only second to Red. Again, he gets his spot on the list for good character development, from being a snobby prick in the beginning to becoming Red's bro. He's saved Red and plenty of other people countless of times, and I love his Training ability.

5. White- She's in charge of her own business company at the age of 14. That's pretty awesome in and of itself. Add that fact with all the development she's currently going through after the Ferris Wheel incident, and she's definately earned a spot as one of my favorites.

6. Silver
7. Black
8. Ruby
9. Crystal
10. Gold
11. Pearl
12. Blue
13. Sapphire
14. Yellow
15. Emerald

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My favorite characters are Black, Sapphire, Gold, Platinum, and Bianca

Caelesti

dancing queen
I would have to say Berlitz because we're both rich divas who try not to associate with peasants.

arawn

Green is super handsome and hot . He's just ****ing HOT . Ouu . The second would be Yellow - The cutest dex holder . Then Pearl . And Sapphire . She's just so cool and natural .

Status
Not open for further replies.