• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

fav poke bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipehsheep

Scottish American
We already have a thread for favorites.

But yes, Stary line or Hoothoot line.

Canto

This is for you America.

[IMG200]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3710/braviary.jpg[/IMG200]

VioletMantis

Tranced Out
Articuno all day

Del Mundo

Ghost Fan
Pidgey line. It's one of the only pokemon that looks like its actual animal. Except that it has only 3 talons.

Karpi

Forever a pirate
Although I admit Braviary is extremely cool, the others have some redeeming qualities as well. Hoothoot's infinite cuteness being one, Pidgeotto's nostalgia factor, and Swellow's badass factor

BUT I choose Pelipper. It's so hilariously dumb in an adorable way

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I like the new one: Tranquill.

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
Zapdos. One of the first decent birds with Drill Peck (<3 that move), awesome typing, and it just has "pazaaz" or whatever you call it.

Penguinist Trainer

Farfetch'd. After the pokemon episode that showcased Farfetch'd, that has always been my favorite bird pokemon.

oiabm

Staraptor because of how awesome it looks. Braviary because it also looks like a total beast. Though Pidgeot will always have a special place in my heart thanks to Silver.

river-wolf

Onward to Kalos!
Even though I don't have White yet, I have a feeling Braviary will soon take its place as my all-time favorite.

Until I start playing it, though, I'd have to say Pidgeot. It's served me well through countless play-throughs. I like Noctowl, too, even though it's stats aren't all that great.

Edit: For the legendaries, I love Articuno and Moltres. Lugia's great too, and even though I didn't used to like Ho-Oh very much, it's grown on me since my last play-through of HeartGold.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Use the Favorites sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.