• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fav Pokemon "hobby"

What is you faviourite pokemon "hobby"

• EV training

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Battle tower

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Breeding "perfect" pokemon

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Completing the 'dex

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Raising pokemon to Lv. 100

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Pokemon double battles

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Shiny hunting

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Making contest pokes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Participating in pokemon contests

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Fishing;129;

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
ADDED TO POLL:

Underground: 1
Berry picking: 2

DONT post on the poll if one of these is your faviourites, just writh it down and ill add it to the list!

Hey guys!

Whats your faviourite pokemon hobby???
Mine's EV training. With a little breeding and raising thrown in there for good measures. I've EV trained pokemon and then never actually used tham in a battle :S

PLease also post why this hobby appeals to you.

If there's something in there that i've missed then please don't hesitate to tell me and i'll remake this with that one included.

Things to go in the V 2.0
Berry picking
Underground

Last edited:

larvitar005

I'm just myself...
Mine would be the following:

Breeding
Pokemon Contests
Fishing
Pokemon Hunting...

Princess Reina

lalala....
Pokemon Contests! :>

I like cooking poffins, looking for berries, dancing, acting, dressing.... If pokemon were real I would be a star of the Contests!

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
ahhh, berries. I thought of that last night. Too bad 10 is the max, though it could go over raising contest pokemon i guesse. ill only do it if heaps of people want it.

Mli

Cykelpedal
wow hard one... for me its filling the dex OR shiney hunting
maybe even participating in contests.

but i voted filling the dex

Princess Reina

lalala....
ahhh, berries. I thought of that last night. Too bad 10 is the max, though it could go over raising contest pokemon i guesse. ill only do it if heaps of people want it.

Im a berry lover^^ I plant them everywhere and I have special places for the rares. I must remember where I planted them^^

mewmew202

shiny hunting though after I need anger management courses lol.

Contests- wish it was like the anime though
Double battles- love the strategy
ev training- a recent thing ive been getting into.

Crystal Clair

mostly training, Pokemon hunting and something that you forgot
THE UNDERGROUND
although a little repetitive, it's awesome and a great way to get money and revive/max revive.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Rasing pokemon to level 100, I can see it now. Pop in a good CD and train for hours on end. ;262;

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
DAM! underground. That didnt even cross my mind. Another thing to put in the V 2.0

Ze Skarmory

EV training.
Keeps me busy for hours on end.

EMike

Windchime Guy
EV training, I guess :O I've been doing that a lot lately

Not exactly what'd I call a hobby, though, but then again, it's hard to think of anything in Pokemon as a hobby when the whole game is basically just that.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Yeh, but within the game people have their own faviourites as to how to whittle away their time.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
On the list, I would say looking for shinys. It's my new favorite thing to do. But if I weren't going by the poll, I would say growing berrys.

Looking at the rest of the poll, I realised that I don't think I've ever completed the Pokedex...

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3
I chose the battle tower, which I guess encompasses EV training and such. Even though I'm no good at battling, I still like seeing good pokemon fighting.
What I really really like doing, though, is going through the games with entirely separate sets of pokemon. I never use the same one twice. That's why I like the notion of scramble challenges.

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
Raising Contest Pokes and participating in contests, that's what I do.