1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fave cherecter from pokemon DPP

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by TeamGalacticMars, Jul 15, 2012.

1. TeamGalacticMars

TeamGalacticMars Saturn love

Mine is Diamond, Mars, Pearl, Platinum, Saturn and the Cloced Grunt

2. Weedy Spyze

Weedy Spyze Well-Known Member

Adventures/Special, you mean? I think Diamond & Pearl had a great cast of characters. I really can't even think of any I dislike, which is pretty easy for me to do when it comes to other arcs. But I'll give a special shout out to Diamond and Pearl. I love those two to death.

I also enjoyed how they expanded on Saturn's personality, he was a pretty entertaining villain.

3. lolipiece

lolipiece Check it out! Staff Member Moderator

Would you stop calling it that?

It's just Pokemon Adventures. Or Special, depending on whatever you prefer. There is no DPP.

And Diamond. He's the best in the entire series.

4. piplup17

piplup17 Member

I honestly am a fan of Mars, and Pearl

5. Durbe

Durbe I'm tired

If it's only for the DPP chapter, I'd have to say Pearl.
    Saturn was cool as well.

6. TeamGalacticMars

I can call it what ever I want! I am sorry if im mad but DPP stands for Diamond Pearl Platinum!

7. Ludger

Ludger スポック

You could call it DPPt Adventures/Special Chapter By The Way

Anyway. It was Pearl. Seriously that guy is the one that makes me want to read this chapter. But he didn't got any Gym Battle *sighh*

8. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. RetiredPokemonMaster

Either Pearl or Platinum. Probably Pearl. I enjoyed everyone but Pearl was just awesome. I loved how he could find nearly anything to complain about and his expressions were great during the entire arc.

9. TomNamikaze

TomNamikaze TomPen94, Banido

Diamond, but Pearl is a very close second. I also like Platinum, the interactions between the three of them always made the chapters fun and light-hearted, which the series needed after coming out of the 3rd Generation, which was very dark in my opinion.

10. TeamGalacticMars

I also sort of like Jupiter shes okey...

11. Orbis

Orbis What?

Pearl. He cracks me up, and I want to see him battle Gold one day.