• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fave gen of starters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buneary dude

Just wondering what people's favorite generation starters is. Now this excludes them in the game and there evolutions. Mine would have to be the 3rd generation of starters. I luv Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip!

1st gen. You gotta love the classics.

Hoppy

Contest Agent
I like the second generation better since the starters are more lively. Totodile, Chikorita, and Cyndaquil are so cheerful in nature.

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Um... the 3rd generation!

Sasori

<Never saw in anime
4th gen- who can resist PENGUINS AND WALKING TREES?!?!?!?! ( espicially if theyre turtles...;/)

Cenzo

Red: True Master
1st gen. My absolute favorite three starters and they evolve into some of my fave Pokemon. ;001; ;004; ;007; Pwn All!

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
It's the 3rd generation for me. It's the only generation in which all three starters looked very appealing to me. The first-generation folks looked too plain except Squirtle, I didn't particularly like Totodile's "feisty" kind of cute, and Turtwig's underbite is funky.

Treecko says the 3rd gen owns all.

Status
Not open for further replies.