• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fave Poke Trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAH

Calm And Hyper
From the game or the TV show?

B

boLd NinJa{Koga's Son}

mhm...let's see..... koga? KOGA!!!! the only Poison Gym Leader/Elite Four, A cool Ninja, with cool Pokemon......
;169;

Prelude

Prelude
Lance, obviously.

His DRAGONS...so...so awesome...his skill...don't even wanna talk about how many times I beat him...

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Lance from all versions. God, i'm not writing my reasons down because i'll just get carried away. And who really reads em anyway?

Guy

I don't know!
Pyramid King Brandon. Dunno why.

CAH

Calm And Hyper
To be honest i like Richie best (and his nicknames lol)

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
My favorite trainer has to be Lance, but the most powerful one is Gary (Yellow/Red/Blue Champion) I had to use thousands of potions and my Pokemon were lv.36-40 and his were like...60? But I didn't like what Gary chose, Lance is way better

~Timid Kyogre

*Points at Avatar and Sig* :D

Why, Whitney. The ONLY GYM Leader that could beat me consistently unless I went the Geodude way in GSC. I also freakin' love her personality. Dizzy, easygoing, girly, whiney and yet tough. She's quite misleading, which is awesome!

Not to mention her outfit is very cool, and she's got such a body. Best legs I've ever seen. And the rest too. I love her kinky hairdo, her happy expression, and her cute pink eyes. :D

I love Whitney in every form and way. She cries at the drop of a hat, but I find that cute! Plus, she rarely cries, for she's one of the best GYM Leaders ever. I even dream of her... =O

For those and more reasons, Whitney is my all time favorite Trainer! :)

Last edited:
K

Karel

The great Lance!

Lance is my fav trainer because it's cool and dettached, his skills are great and I like his coat; also his hair is nice and punky, not to say his style to speak

C

+Chaos Blade+

Gary - he's the only trainer that is really diverse. He has a very well-balanced team - as stated in the episode, every single Pokémon of his are near perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.