• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fave Rotom Form?

Fave NEW Rotom Form?

• Fridge

Votes: 36 11.5%
  • Washing Machine

Votes: 27 8.6%
  • Fan

Votes: 51 16.2%
  • Lawn Mower

Votes: 132 42.0%
  • Toaster

Votes: 68 21.7%

• Total voters

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Now MAH BOI I can TOAST LOTSA SPAGGEHTI with my Rotom TOASTER but if I DIE THATS NO GOOD.

1. Fan.
2. Lawnmower.
3. Toaster.
4. Fridge.
5. Washing Machine.
6. Normal.

Khamul

Fail Meister
The fridge totally pwns for me, anyways it is my favorite appliance as well. XD

tombux

cut (lawn Mower)

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
I think the Wash form is best, followed by the normal form, then the toaster form.

Fear my Rinse Cycle!

marty

{VR}Trojan
I love the grinning face of that lawnmower form.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
I don't know why, but I like the toaster :p

Probably because it has the most 'decent' shape, unlike the refrigerator.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Toaster is my favourite, can't get enough Fire types (it would be much better if he actually became part Fire) and Fan is close behind, because it looks cool.

My fav Rotom's the the toaster oven. Its face is like "=O omg, toast!" And the fridge Rotom looks sad cause people keep raiding it for food. Also, toasters toast bread, not toast. =X

Miss_Pocket_Monster

The fan is so unique, and having Rotom as my fan during the hot summer months would be so much fun! I love his design here, and this form would be useful as well as mischievous. I can imagine it giving someone an unwanted buzz cut if they got too close, hehe. ;479;

Honourable mentions go to the Lawnmower and Toaster Rotoms, for being eccentric and having cool sprites.