• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fave Rotom Form?

Fave NEW Rotom Form?

• Fridge

Votes: 36 11.5%
  • Washing Machine

Votes: 27 8.6%
  • Fan

Votes: 51 16.2%
  • Lawn Mower

Votes: 132 42.0%
  • Toaster

Votes: 68 21.7%

• Total voters

Evil Sonic

<-- Best Cat Pokemon
Even though I like water-types the best...

The lawn mower one is my favorite because it reminds me of chao (from Sonic Adventure).

Felicis

Lucario Trainer
Look-wise, I like the toaster, washing machine and fan. Can't choose one in particular. Absolutely, however? Toaster. I have waited my whole life for a toast- or toaster-related pokemon. @_@

End Guy

ROFLstomped
Fav Form

Fridge form.
  • because the idea of a fridge pokemon is something that has intrigued me since Kirby on the n64
  • there is a line in the middle, but if there was perhaps a way I could have a walk in fridge... NC weather is just... well... just -.-
  • really hungry =\

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Lawn mower, I like it's smile.

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
Portable Fridge = Easy-access food.

DevilPunk

a screaming soul
TOASTER FTW!!
just because of his fire attack ;) and just being plain cool :eek:

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
SPIN ROTOM! He's just plain awesome, and I've actually wanted something that looked like a fan for quite a while. I was hoping they'd either make a fan pokemon or a washing machine pokemon. Now, they're both there :D

BTW: Fridge Rotom looks kinda' stupid...

Crazyfurret

Furret Trainer
I prefer the normal form in D/P.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
The answers in my sig.

Fridge Rotom FTW!

yiazmat

The ultimate terror
rotom forms

I like the fridge form coz it probobly has food in it :)

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
lol the toaster forme just makes me think of "The Brave Little Toaster" movie. but seriously the original rotom is the best in the way it looks