• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fave Rotom Form?

Fave NEW Rotom Form?

• Fridge

Votes: 36 11.5%
  • Washing Machine

Votes: 27 8.6%
  • Fan

Votes: 51 16.2%
  • Lawn Mower

Votes: 132 42.0%
  • Toaster

Votes: 68 21.7%

• Total voters

golduck#1

i dont no why but i like the lawn mower

LegendaryRotom

Original form!!!!

But,"Slice'N'Dice" form has that wonderful,demonic smile...
"Violent Rotation "form displays unsafe blade hazards...
"Laundromat" form could present a drowing problem for small,young children...
"bURNT tOAST" form tends to be posessive of kitchen utensils,pop tarts,and oven mitts...
"Eat it frozen" form provides only freezer-burnt foodstuffs...

Last edited:

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
The fridge form is my favorite. It freezes the deadly water in wash form rotom. Plus, I normally go with the Ice pokemon anyway.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
In order of favorites:

1. Washing machine
2. Fridge
3. Fan
4. Lawnmower
5. Oven

Dragon_Reborn

Interesting....I find the Lawn Mower one to be quite amusing.The facial expression on the lawn mower is priceless lol.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I would have to say the lawnmower. It's smile looks awesome.

Altaria LV 100

I think all the new Rotom Forms are stupid and unnecessary, so I like its original form the best.

It was cool when Eevee could evolve into a bunch of different forms. Deoxys forms were a pretty cool, new thing too, but those were supposed to be unique. Now you've got Gardenoir/Gallade, Glalie/Froslass, Rotom, Shaymin, Giratina, and Arceus who all have different forms. It's just taking away the fun and origanality of Eevee and Deoxys and making the whole "forms" thing kind of annoying. Plus, all the new Rotom forms are just plain stupid. Lawn Mower? Toaster? I mean, common, people.

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Lawn Mower, nuff said.

latios reborn

As partial to water types I say the washing machine