• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fave Rotom Form?

Fave NEW Rotom Form?

• Fridge

Votes: 36 11.5%
  • Washing Machine

Votes: 27 8.6%
  • Fan

Votes: 51 16.2%
  • Lawn Mower

Votes: 132 42.0%
  • Toaster

Votes: 68 21.7%

• Total voters

firelovindocker

the toaster and lawn mower are both awesome but toaster is fire so it's btter

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
if i went for my fav type of pokemon i would say the toaster cause it learns a fire type, but i choose mover for looks and everything else about the formes

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Toaster and fridge =]

FireMeowth

Enthusiast
To everyone who stills calls Heat Forme a toaster:
skann0002-8.jpg

The Official Nintendo Magazine says that it's an OVEN.
EDIT:
(Also, they confirmed that the game will be named Platinum in USA, and that the Torn World changes name to Torn Dungeon.)
Yay.

SlickSlicer

5069 5151 2078.
Mowtom was my favorite the moment I saw scans of the rotom forms.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
mine is... LAWNMOWER!! LOL I like its crazy evil grin ^_^ its like its saying-mwhahaha I'm going to run all you pesky humans over then take over the world!!! Or is that just me... :p

Fridge and Lawnmower

*DEMONIC*

50% UNSTOPPABLE!
id go with the Fridge, imagine how convenient it would be if it was real

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
Washing Machine!! :)