• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fave Rotom Form?

Fave NEW Rotom Form?

• Fridge

Votes: 36 11.5%
  • Washing Machine

Votes: 27 8.6%
  • Fan

Votes: 51 16.2%
  • Lawn Mower

Votes: 132 42.0%
  • Toaster

Votes: 68 21.7%

• Total voters

Aviano

I dropped my balls
Lawn mower has the best grin ever.

Maruno

Normal form. It's the only one that's a pokémon. I don't know where I'd expect to see the others, but at least certainly not in Pokémon.

Yes, I'm not a fan of the new forms.

And it's an oven, not a toaster.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
The fan I like, but it pales in comparison to the overly cute-evil looking lawn mower. The smile is priceless, I wonder if it will have a new growl that sounds like a lawn mower! :D

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
The Lawn Mower. It's cheesy grin made me laugh when I saw it.

jwla

Mine go like this: Rotom (original)->Lawn Mower->Fan->Washing Machine->Freezer->Toaster.

Toaster is last because I am not a huge fan of the Fire-type...

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I personally like the toaster forme. I have a name for it too: the Burn Forme!

CharlieDoryRose

Dragon Freak
The Lawn Mower has to have the best little manic smile ever.

But the Toaster is the cutest, and besides - it's a toaster. So my vote goes with him. ^^

sippy_juice

Anvils are awesome
I wasn't expecting the new Rotom forms to be household appliances, but I have to say that the lawnmower looks awesome.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I wish "Original" was one of the choices, because I really hate the new Rotom forms :( They're so pointless... I mean, a fridge? A lawnmower? Sorry guys, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Fan Form Rotom is <3

Fan Rotom>Toaster Rotom

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Toaster and Lawn Mower Rotom are awesome. Fan Rotom is cute. The other two I don't really like.

Kaioken555

Shadow Pokemon FTW
Freeze Forme FTW.