• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite 2nd Gen Fire Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Quilava.
I always hate evolving it when I play it, it looks a lot better than Typhlosion, I think.

Typhlosion = Quilava standing up. It's pretty much it xD

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Typhlosion and its family ftw. Cyndaquil is the cute-looking one. Typhlosion is the cool-looking one. Quilava is the one who looks both cute and cool.
Did I also mention that it was the only Fire Starter that I've ever chosen in a Pokemon Game?

Pearl's Perap

I've gotta go with Quilava, not only is it the cutest in the Cynda line, it's also a pretty good pokémon too.

Houndoom followed closely behind by Slugma.

I've never really liked the Cyndaquil line and Magby is just... ugh.

kasmeargy

Slugma was always my favorite. A burning slug honestly always appealed to me. If I had to pick a second, it'd be Magby because it eventually evolves into Magmortar.

gtab x3

Well there isn't really a nice variety, so i will go with Typhlosion like everyone else.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Typhlosion for sure. I never did like Magcargo...

CyberneticGlion

Pokemaniac10 revived
Typhlosion.
Seriously, look at it and you'll see it's awesomeness right before your very own eyes.
If that's not enough you should check out his moves. Great they are.

cocoa_adele

slugma! =)
its black when its shiny and pretty cool with its firey eyebrows ;)

Golde

Always Searching~
;155; and ;156;

To be honest...I liked ;155; the best...then ;156;, then ;157;...then...well, IDC after that...not as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.