• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite 2nd Gen Fire Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpoleon

I would say Quilava!

Entei! Most definitely. Closely followed by Quilava.

Shiny Espeon0429

foxyman - Magmar is 1st gen
Houndoom by a country mile. Though, I did kinda like Typhlosion. However, when not using the cloning glitch to get all 3 starters, I usually picked Totadile.

Dragon_Reborn

My favorite 2nd generation fire type would have to be Houndoom.Houndoom has a unique type combo of dark/fire which is cool.Also learns some great moves like Flamethrower,Crunch,Pursuit,etc.Overall looks cool too.

burninator59

Hmm.. lets see. theres about 7 to choose from. I'd say Houndoom or Quilava though

My Avatar says it all.

Entei is my favorite, followed my Typlosion. I also like Ho-oh and Houndoom though.

ironknight42

Houndoom...is the way to go...a close second is Typhlosion but close only counts with hand grenades so...

Shiny-Psyduck

I have a lot of favorites, but my absolute favorite would have to be Suicune;245;

Archgemini24

Enter the Dragon.
Entei, and then Typhlosion. Out of all pokemon available in the games, Charizard is definitely number one on my list. XD

Typhlosion, then Entei. Quoted because I agree Charizard is the numero uno on my list as well for fire types (well, right before they put in a whole new line for Charmander that ends in a Fire/Dragon Chargon. Hey, I can dream).

Status
Not open for further replies.