• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite 2nd Gen Fire Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin_Man

cyndaquil of course.He's probably my favorite starter

Kojinka

An Inside Joke
I have to say Typhlosion, but I feel a little silly, though, because everyone else appears to be choosing him. It just looks like I'm following everyone else, even though I'm actually not.

My favorite was Houndoom, mainly because of the fact that it was half dark type. Plus fire is another type that I'm familiar with when it comes to battling, so training wasn't a problem either.

Auberon TheFae

Nature's Breath
Entei was cool, and after it probably Cyndaquil then Quilava. They were all pretty good, even though they were all out classed by Suicune!(just ignore the last part)

S31R31

The 90's
Houndoom. I like the Dex description. <and due to my inclination to the dark side.>

ArabGamer

I'll say something different.......Magby!!

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
They weren't that good but...

My vote goes to Quilava, can't think of any others worthy for my vote.

Johto Fan. <3
Cyndaquil. Cutest and favorite starter ever. <3

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
There are enough Second Gen Fire Types to count on one hand, and clearly almost everyone is going to pick Typhlosion, so I am going to shock and... pick Typhlosion.

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
Typhlosion, Entei, Houndoom.., my favs. so many great fire types in 2nd gen, if only fourth gen would be as kind to such a great type.

Status
Not open for further replies.