• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite 3rd gen Starter?

What is your favorite 3rd Gen Starter?

• Mudkip

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Treecko

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Torchic rules

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Treecko 4 sure

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Torchic was my favorite Hoenn Starter from the start lol. It has charm and appeal unlike some of the other Fire-type Starter Pokemon. When I saw Torchic on TV during the anime special, I knew I wanted to have one on my team when I bought Ruby version. I think it evolved into the best Pokemon around (Blaziken) and that came in handy at Gyms.

Nitro123 (PG)

Needs a user title
Treeko, becasue the Grass starter is always my favorite.

ForteAnly

I like Torchic the best but Mudkip's final evolution had the best typing.

Trapman

Bazinga!!
Mudkip ftw! Plus Swampert is the coolest final evo, but I like the other starters as well.

Taseera

Re: Which is your favorite Pokemon starter set?

Post by Nikku on Fri May 14, 2010 8:12 pm
Gen 1 is definitely my favorite! Charmander is my favorite Pokemon! I also have an extreme fondness for Bulbasaur and Squirtle. I also liked Gen 2's starters, Chikorita is awesome!

In my order, I guess it would be;

Gen 1
Gen 2
Gen 4
Gen 3
Gen 5

I'm totally not digging those Gen 5 starters. What the heck happened there? I like the look of the dark wolf like-one (is that a starter as well, is it 4 starters this time?), but the others don't do a thing for me...

EliteMaster

Treecko...period.

Well, I'mma have to go with the 'chan meme and say Mudkip, but it also happens to be the cutest in its basic form and strongest in battle when fully evolved.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
"i herd you liek mudkipz" Well you herd right, I like mudkip my fave water starter 2nd fave overall. Swampert looks like a mud fish thing which is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.