• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favorite 4th gen game

-Shuckle-

I liak pogeymanz
I really like diamond.. I think its because its what got me into compedative battling and it would probably rank in my books even over johto which i also really liked.

Sonic527

Speed fanatic
Soul Silver thanks to the nostalgic moments and the added bonus of 4th gen improvments and pokemon following you.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I'd have to say Platinum. I really like how they added Giratina into the storyline. Not to mention the infamous "P-o-k-accent-e balls" line from your rival. Heart Gold and Soul Silver come in at a close second though.

crezz

moonlight walk
well i really liked the feature of the Pokemon walking behind me in SS/HG :D

Indragon

Back in the USSR
HeartGold. Really, over-all, they're perhaps the best games ever made :D

SuperMariofan64

<- Fabio Montorez
Mine would have to be Heartgold. All the added features that the 4th gen brought really revived these classics. I also really like the pokewalker peripheral. I don't think there's been a day I haven't had it in my pocket xD

SuperSkitty

to the rescue !
I'm going to say Diamond because it was just such a big change from my Emerald and FireRed. I've gotten so attached to it because it introduced me to competitive battling and such. :)
But SoulSilver is at a VERY close second. Although I still like my Diamond better.

Cerex

Initially I thought I would be falling all over HG/SS, because I loved the original games, but I got to say that in this generation Platinum wins for me. It along with D/P introduced a bunch of new concepts and Pokemon and expanded heavily on what D/P had to offer. It also is the game I have completed the most since Crystal, so I'm bias.

I really like the Sinnoh region too, despite the absence of really cool exploration features.

Ryuken

Steel User
HG, i love to have my claustrophobic pokemon outside of the pokeball

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
It has to be platinum, sinnoh had many fun things to do

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Definitely SS!! I was so excited, and I was barely disappointed. Only complaint is that Phanpy was found in HG fro some reason. :'(

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
soulsilver :D it's full to the brim with content and waaay better than diamond imo, but i never did play platinum so..

Gimpxtreme

Hometown Trainer
Soul Silver definitely. ;222; The good old feelings you get when you start to play it. Plus, the expansions with the Kanto region.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Soulsilver because it brought back fond memories in such a beautiful way.

Last edited:

jorisw

My favorite game would be platinum, there just so many things to do in that game. I also think that HG/SS are overrated, they get boring fast.